630 users online (65 members and 565 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2010.5/3 New Tommy + Lyndsy Jail house Tape

Tommy says he will get the maximum sentence if he goes to court plus lots of other stuff.

http://www.***********.net/124454
    Last edited by Dr.Fessel; 05-03-2010 at 11:12 AM.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

Tommy tells Lyndsy to tell his lawyer he wants the motion for discovery. He wants to see what evidence they have on him.

That might not be good for Lyndsy since she went through the house giving the police all the stuff that was not theirs. Tommy might get mad about that.
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Tommy says he will get the maximum sentence if he goes to court plus lots of other stuff.

http://www.***********.net/124454
    What is the date on this?

Quote Originally Posted by mck16 View Post
    Not sure.
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Not sure.
    I didn't listen to the whole tape, but it didn't sound to me like a woman that was going to get a divorce or was out of love. Should I go back and listen to the whole thing?

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    LC: Hello?
    TC Hey whats up baby.
    LC Nothing much....Austins mad,
    TC Why is he mad he wants to go and see Misty?
    LC yeah...and he can't go without me
    TC I love you
    LC I love you too Honey
    TC ( to someone in background) I ain't doin that..
    LC to Tommy....you quit don't be rude. what?
    TC nothing....I love ya....how is ( garbled) going
    LC It's going all right....it's hot.
    TC yeah you look today....always...
    LC I look kinda crazy today
    TC no you don't...I miss ya
    LC I miss you, we said it at the same time.
    TC Did you call my lawyer?
    LC Yeah..I am not lying I swear it was just a long conversation
    LC he said that when you go to court on then 31st it's probably going to get continued, thats more of like saying what your going to get...like what your sentence could be. And it will prolly be like another 2 months before you get sentenced
    TC yeah that sucks.....

Talk about shaving face...then

LC..your lawyer has to get the video, and if it has in it what he thinks...Tommy says he wants to see the video too....but if it has in there what he thinks then there is no helping it. Lawyer thinks he will have the video sometime this week.

TC well we still got to work on getting the best deal we can
    LC that is what I said, she said Tommy is going to listen to you, if they throw a deal out there and you think he could get better then Tommy is going to say no. ( I think they must be talking about the drug charges)
    LC but he is not going to take it to trial.
    TC I I don't want to hell no
    LC the lawyer said you will get the max if you go to trial.

This is a very long video!!
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

I will just try and type the important parts....
    TC so did he say I am still looking at 3?
    LC umm...he said 18 months.
    TC 18 months....tell him I will take that and go.
    more I love you's Lyndsy's hates his face(the beard)
    talks to his son Austin...Going to see Tim Tim( again or is this from before?

Tommy drew pictures for his son, Bart Simpson's etc. Gosh listening to these kids hurts.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by mck16 View Post
    It sounds like this was before March 31st and it was definitely before Tommy took his poly on April 8th.

Very sad. Telling his son that he misses him, asks how he is doing in school....telling him he loves him. Lyndsy back on.....more I love you's. Tommy is crying. He misses his family. Lyndsy isn't sounding like a woman that isn't in love with her hubby.

Lyndsy states that she hopes everything that has been told is all there is. Tommy says it is.

More I love you's. His lawyer is talking good. Tommy wants to see the video when the lawyer gets it. He also wants the motion for discovery also, on all his cases.

More I love you's. Inmates teasin TC about how pretty LC is. TC says he misses her so much. LC wants to know if all his friends think she is hot. She thinks it's funny.

TC asks if Lisa rode with her, no said LC. Someone LC knows is getting tattoo's and Tommy says he is going to get one when he gets out...maybe while he is in there. Doesn't sound like Tommy has any tat's currently to me.

Talk about a bad DS game for the kids to play. LC didn't know it was bad.Tommy said he doesn't want him to have the game. the game is grand theft auto.

So sad for those kids!

Quote Originally Posted by krowdkat View Post
    It sounds like this was before March 31st and it was definitely before Tommy took his poly on April 8th.
    I think you are right. But, it still seems there is more that she has learned or there is more to this than meets the eye. jmo

Not even halfway through. Layla chases the boys around. When Tommy get5s out he is going to start hanging out with Jay more. Should have stuck with him before....Lyndsy keeps saying I love you.

When they go to court on the 31st nothing is going to happen....Tommy wants a bond. LC says .....well hopefully we get a polygraph. This must all be before he took the poly. My how things have changed.

Talk about the kids and school. Austin going to reading class, TC asking about Dustin.
    Austin is getting itchy to move around. The girl next to Lyndsy visiting the jail said, his daddy( tommy) is a star so Austin can do whatever he wants...GRRRR a star? really? Is that what peeps in Florida think?

Tim is out of minutes.

Some guy came up and talked to Lyndsy.....he really made her think. Tommy said that is how God works. Lyndsy asked what the best thing is to read the bible. Where? Tommy said just find a spot and read it. Tommy started reading in Mathew.

The end of the bible is about the end of the world. Revelation. Lc says like the stuff that is happening now? Tommy mentions all the earthquakes. Tells LC to read it. She said she will.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast