Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 549
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,225
    Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    A girl from the same city as Phuong, the same named mall and punched in the face. Just like what was said on the FB page.

    I think the FB person got the day it happened wrong. jmo
    Okay - that makes sense. I was thinking there were 3 separate incidents.

    Salem


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:


  3. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    22,947
    Quote Originally Posted by calman View Post
    now the question......how did her brother get the key to her trunk???.......................calman
    Probably a second set of keys at the house. I don't think that's unusual - both hubby and I carry keys to each other's vehicle just in case we need to drive it, move it, whatever.
    Anything I post (other than a quote) is simply my own opinion.


  4. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    treehouse
    Posts
    4,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Okay - that makes sense. I was thinking there were 3 separate incidents.

    Salem


    I was confused too, no worries.


    I think if there would have been another instance/attack yesterday that happened similar to the one I posted (that happened on Mon. night, last week) there would be an article on it - mentioning the similarities to the other two attacks.
    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

    In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

    In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan











  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darlin gal For This Useful Post:


  6. #79
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,293
    why has the media stopped covering her case and what is LE doing? I am very worried for her.


  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:


  8. #80
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    1,231
    Quote Originally Posted by calman View Post
    now the question......how did her brother get the key to her trunk???.......................calman
    Or it could be one of those model vehicles that allows you to pop the trunk from a lever on the inside. I wouldn't know if her kind of vehicle has this feature. I don't even know what kind of vehicle she has, but I think it might be buried in this thread somewhere.
    'Ailina - Freelance Author, Home Educator
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ailinawillis


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to 'Ailina For This Useful Post:


  10. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    22,947
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Ailina View Post
    Or it could be one of those model vehicles that allows you to pop the trunk from a lever on the inside. I wouldn't know if her kind of vehicle has this feature. I don't even know what kind of vehicle she has, but I think it might be buried in this thread somewhere.
    I remember reading it was a 1997 Honda....I think Accord?
    Anything I post (other than a quote) is simply my own opinion.


  11. #82
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana [USA]
    Posts
    1,736

    Please...

    If anyone has any connections to persons living in southeast Asia, especially Vietnam......please send them the missing person bulletin so they can post it over there, especially any countries where they have relatives still residing.

    I am keeping hope alive, and will continue to search until LE/Law enforcement tells us we do-not need to look any further.



    :+:Anneliese Michel:+:

    [21 September 19521 July 1976]

    [Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:





  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to :+:MrTT:+: For This Useful Post:


  13. #83
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    1,231
    Both the 1997 Honda Civic and Honda Accord list a "Mechanical remote trunk/hatch release" as a standard feature. That means a person can "pop the trunk" from the inside without the need of a key as long as she has manual access to the control panels.
    'Ailina - Freelance Author, Home Educator
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ailinawillis


  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 'Ailina For This Useful Post:


  15. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate, New York
    Posts
    1,522
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Ailina View Post
    Both the 1997 Honda Civic and Honda Accord list a "Mechanical remote trunk/hatch release" as a standard feature. That means a person can "pop the trunk" from the inside without the need of a key as long as she has manual access to the control panels.

    The 'pop trunk' button for my car, is inside the glove compartment.


  16. #85
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Left Coast USA
    Posts
    6,997
    From the Help Find Phuong Le Facebook page:

    Phuong Le HELP FIND PHUONG

    SEARCH ORGANIZED BY;
    HUONG (BROTHER), AMY (FRIEND) AND LISA (NURSING INSTRUCTOR)

    We need at least 50 volunteers!
    Any drink/food donations welcome for the search team.

    DATE/TIME/LOCATION
    Saturday, May 8th, 2010
    10am sharp
    Rancho Solano Park address:
    Bring water and your lunch, hat, & Sunscreen
    Comfortable shoes ...
    And a few volunteers for the Marsh areas
    Blue Tent will be set up for meeting Volunteers

    WHY THIS AREA
    The police and news have been in this area, as well as security surveillance has been given to police from the Rancho Solano Security.

    We will be searching the rolling hills, open space and marsh area in the Oak Crest/Andalucia development of Rancho Solano.
    We will also be passing out fliers as well door to door to the community.


  17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to i.b.nora For This Useful Post:


  18. #86
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Left Coast USA
    Posts
    6,997
    http://www.kron.com/

    News video: Fairfield Police Won't Say Where They're Searching for Missing Woman


  19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to i.b.nora For This Useful Post:


  20. #87
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Left Coast USA
    Posts
    6,997
    I wonder if Thuc Nguygen will participate in the search? After all, its almost right outside his front door.


  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to i.b.nora For This Useful Post:


  22. #88
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cahoots
    Posts
    6,535
    Quote Originally Posted by i.b.nora View Post
    I wonder if Thuc Nguygen will participate in the search? After all, its almost right outside his front door.
    He's in a kind of a 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' situation.

    But I think he probably shouldn't.


  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:


  24. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by i.b.nora View Post
    From the Help Find Phuong Le Facebook page:

    Phuong Le HELP FIND PHUONG

    SEARCH ORGANIZED BY;
    HUONG (BROTHER), AMY (FRIEND) AND LISA (NURSING INSTRUCTOR)

    We need at least 50 volunteers!
    Any drink/food donations welcome for the search team.

    DATE/TIME/LOCATION
    Saturday, May 8th, 2010
    10am sharp
    Rancho Solano Park address:
    Bring water and your lunch, hat, & Sunscreen
    Comfortable shoes ...
    And a few volunteers for the Marsh areas
    Blue Tent will be set up for meeting Volunteers

    WHY THIS AREA
    The police and news have been in this area, as well as security surveillance has been given to police from the Rancho Solano Security.

    We will be searching the rolling hills, open space and marsh area in the Oak Crest/Andalucia development of Rancho Solano.
    We will also be passing out fliers as well door to door to the community.
    Wow this is Nguyen's home area isn't it?


  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:


  26. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,256
    It's good to see the community getting involved and spreading the word. I'm not sure I understand why this park? Is it just because of where the one person lives? No matter what, community awareness is always a positive thing.


  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarx For This Useful Post:


Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CA CA - Phuong Le, 24, Fairfield, 25 April 2010 - #3
    By Cubby in forum Cold Cases
    Replies: 273
    Last Post: 04-07-2014, 10:16 PM
  2. CA CA - Phuong Le, 24, Fairfield, 25 April 2010 - #1
    By darlin gal in forum Cold Cases
    Replies: 617
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 11:28 PM
  3. Found Deceased ME - Alexandria Winship-Wright, 3, Fort Fairfield, 25 April 2007
    By Synthia1021 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 12:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •