1240 users online (209 members and 1031 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Anaheim, Male UID, Oct'04 - Identified per Doe

This poor man was identified, here's his doe network profile:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/787umca.html

also can be found at the orange county coroner: www.ocsd.org (warning morgue photos at link)
    A few others at that site now identified but I haven't found a name for this one. I wondered about him because it seemed so sad, obviously a suicide. My guess is he was terminally ill with cancer...
    Last edited by Cubby; 05-04-2010 at 01:00 AM. Reason: add morgue photo warning

Found the link were he is listed as identified at the ocsd site.

Did you have information that this was a suicide? The Ocsd site says undetermined COD.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

I thought i'd read that he was found floating, so it sounded like a suicide. Also, the chances are if you've had recent surgery with staples still in, you're not going to go swimming in the ocean....

Could have been an accident, however. Slipped off the jetty or something. It's easy to do, especially if he was still somewhat weakened from the surgery.