749 users online (109 members and 640 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Roze is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL, Part-time Dentist

Misty's First Interview Statement Analysis

Interesting read . Ty for sharing =)

This is interesting thanks!

Very interesting - we have all known (recognized) her initial statement to be a lie, but it is very interesting to read the opinions of a more expert analyst as to exactly where the problems (red flags) are within that statement.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Thank you for the article. I learned so much about deception and lying!

It is important that we only view what Misty said
    ; and not what we think we heard. Nor should we interpret what Misty said. Statement Analysis says:

I kept reading the article waiting for him to address the very first thing Misty said.

I didn't make it to the bathroom.

If you read that and take it at face value Misty had an accident in her pants.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post

; and not what we think we heard. Nor should we interpret what Misty said. Statement Analysis says:

I kept reading the article waiting for him to address the very first thing Misty said.

Alas, we finally have an an explanation as to where her brains may have gone. They are/were in her Levi's.

Maybe that's why the laundry was allegedly going when LE arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    If this can be applied as a general tool, then one needs to examine why AS uses the word "we". Why does she not talk about events leading up to arriving at the trailer? Who called her? Why did that person want her to go to the MH? Who was there?

IMO, GGM's "it's a crock" interview is deserving of as much scrutiny as is Misty's first interview.
    I'm sure he would analyze the any interviews or statements that you were interested in. He seems open to suggestions.

This is very interesting. Thanks for posting it. Whenever anyone talks about what didn't happen I call that sideroading and it's obvious they don't want to talk about the issue at hand. The whole crime scene and 911 call reeked of rehearsed deception to my mind. Unbelievable anyone could behave this way with an innocent child at stake.

Quote Originally Posted by Roze View Post
    I'm sure he would analyze the any interviews or statements that you were interested in. He seems open to suggestions.
    Thanks, Roze. I'm equally impressed with our member list here who, among that body, have some pretty astute instincts to apply these techniques.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post

RE: BBM. I had to chuckle at your interpretation of Misty's remark because I had thought the same thing. There has always been so much talk about "pee blankets" that I couldn't help thinking that Misty's mysterious missing blanket might have reeked of urine

Seriously, Misty didn't "have" to use the bathroom so there was no reason why she had to "make it" to the bathroom. If she had really needed to "pee", she could have used the bathroom adjacent to the Master bedroom. The trip to the bathroom and/or the need or reason for the bathroom episode is a crock, plain and simple. imo

Some of the things he said, I have no argument with. However, some of things he chalked up to deception I originally chalked up to lack of education, and still do. Misty's English skills are poor, at best, and jumping from the present to past tense is a sign of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Axey View Post
    Some of the things he said, I have no argument with. However, some of things he chalked up to deception I originally chalked up to lack of education, and still do. Misty's English skills are poor, at best, and jumping from the present to past tense is a sign of that.
    She also has a scrambled statement order. Things that happen later are mentioned in the wrong order in her narrative. If it were only one axis of this measurement, I might be able to put it down to her lack of speaking skills. However, we have two other examples of Misty calling 911, and at neither time was she jumbling up events, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, like she did in her 911 call on Feb 10th and many subsequent interviews.

That was the first part of her interview. It gets better.

1. The blanket was in the van they took.
    2. If I was awake, I wouldn't have left them take her.
    3. What would they want with a five year old little girl?
    4. If they took me, I could have fought them.

According to Statement Analyses..It would appear like we are not looking at single person taking Haleigh.
    Last edited by Whisperer; 05-04-2010 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adalena935 View Post
    This is very interesting. Thanks for posting it. Whenever anyone talks about what didn't happen I call that sideroading and it's obvious they don't want to talk about the issue at hand. The whole crime scene and 911 call reeked of rehearsed deception to my mind. Unbelievable anyone could behave this way with an innocent child at stake.
    LOL, all my life this tactic was called "stone walling".
    Dictionary defines stone walling as:

a. To engage in delaying tactics; stall.
    b. To refuse to answer or cooperate.

To refuse to answer or cooperate with; resist or rebuff.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast