2010.05.04 New audio tape of Tommy from jail

Searchfortruth

Reaction score
http://www..net/124468

I haven't listened yet, but apparently this has just been posted today.

No sleep poor poor Tom Hank and Lisa not answering the phone for anyone but Nanny

what the heck is with all the giggling with these two?

Message for Tommy...

Tommy, when you can't sleep at night, God's trying to tell you something..JMO

I gave up after the horse was fed chicken soup.

:banghead:

Tommy tells Lindsy that he wants a "prescription" to a fishing magazine.

What's up with Hank Sr. and Lisa?? Lost cell phone, then found....car stolen but they know who took it?? Not taking calls?

Annoying how everything is "so funny" to Lindsy....

Tommy tells Lindsy that he wants a "prescription" to a fishing magazine.

LOL...I bet he'd like a "prescription"! And, not to a saltwater fishing mag!

I loved how in one of the tapes, Lindsy is talking about moving to a commune in Calif. Where marijuana is abundant! Just like in Amsterdam! :loser:

What's up with Hank Sr. and Lisa?? Lost cell phone, then found....car stolen but they know who took it?? Not taking calls?

I don't know, but Tommy seems to think they are using again. With their probation, don't they have to do random drug testing ?

I don't know, but Tommy seems to think they are using again. With their probation, don't they have to do random drug testing ?

I'd sure hope so! Especially old Hank! Lindsy is gonna call AH and Miz Nancy, though. That will do a lot of good!! :crazy:

LOL...I bet he'd like a "prescription"! And, not to a saltwater fishing mag!

I loved how in one of the tapes, Lindsy is talking about moving to a commune in Calif. Where marijuana is abundant! Just like in Amsterdam! :loser:
The commune talk was weird, but it sounds like the ideal place for this bunch. I wonder if Leonard used it to sell the "move to California" pitch ?

Lindsy does sound childish on these tapes...her little girl voice and her giggling and the commune business...i hope that divorce is for the right reasons, not a way to get benefits as was suggested at one point...i hope she really is making a stand...it is hard to know when she is so affectionate and tolerant when talking to him...
but maybe Hope's sentence opened her eyes too, that she was not looking at waiting a few years, but possibly a few decades...

Not really OT because it's talked about in this call - ToC thinks his folks are drugging - Leonard gave them the car, paid their rent - maybe phone time, they have borrowed money from Lindsy. Will he continue to "fund" them?

I think some of the laughter is nerves, and they know they are being recorded.

The Hank and Lisa information is intriguing... maybe they are simply tired of being in the middle of a firestorm that, for once, isn't their own? Also, they may have collected their brownie points for trying-- interesting nonetheless. :waitasec:

I am so sick of ToC's foul language. I don't think I've heard Lindsy cuss. Every 3rd word if EFF or BS or S. How she stands it I will never understand.

This is 14 days before his court date and it is on the 31st according to other calls.

Lyndsy got Tommy's name tattooed on her foot.

She said it would be bad luck.

They are fighting.

She tells him if you keep talking like that she will hang up.

http://www..net/indepth/Haleigh/may3031.mp3

I can not stand this guy anymore. I don't put anything passed him.

I think some of the laughter is nerves, and they know they are being recorded.
Respectfully snipped ^^

They know that people around the world will be listening to these tapes. They are not having 'normal' conversations. I think that's why Lindsy giggles so much and Tommy sounds withdrawn/angry. Lindsy did comment on one of the tapes that Tommy wasn't 'talking' to her, referring to them having a personal conversation.

Imagine you having a conversation with your spouse, you're not in a happy situation and you know that the whole world could listen to your calls and would be making judgements about you, based on these calls. It's a ludicrous situation and impossible to be natural under those circumstances.

No tongue piercing! ToC doesn't want her to do it maybe when he comes home!

Out of state visit needs application.
Doesn't want to visit with Lisa, Hank SR.

Lindsy talks about her spinning class.

MY SON seems important to ToC........what about the others??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back