2010.05.04 No one takes the blame for anything!!!

passionflower

Verified Insider
Reaction score
After all these months........Not a soul in Haleigh's case blames themselves for anything.
I just listened to Tommy/Lindsy tape...........he blames cops for his incarcination.
TN never aid if only I would of watched the children.
RC says I was at work.
Misty I was asleep.
GGS never said she should of stayed there.
Neighors, could hear, see anything???
Teachers? Child services?
No regret? Nothing?
Haleigh needs someone to say they should of been there for her!
No one saying "if only I had............."

True. But they are excellent at making excuses.

Chelsea tells Misty not to worry, she won't get much time "she was only helping a friend"

Chelsea says the van was moved, probably by Joe but her last outing she is now all worried about pills laying all over the house on Green Lane.

TN says Misty is the best girlfriend Ron ever had.

AS says she was mad Ron let Misty come back but couldn't do anything about it because it was his house. She was so mad she allowed Misty to live in her house for several months.

Ron, well he was at werk

And so it goes...

Following this case since it started has been like a bad nightmare you never wake up from. The players and their behavior are almost like watching the worst of dysfunction imaginable. To the players involved in Haleigh going missing all I can say is. "Was it worth it?"

To those involved with her missing. Can you sleep at night? Is there no integrity in any of you? If you truly loved Haleigh wouldn't you do everything and more to help find out what happened to her.

Are you happy with the results? Was it worth it?

This seemingly never ending saga is truly a nightmare that you can't awake from. It is so very disheartening to see these family members of Haleigh's take absolutely not an ounce of responsibility for ANYTHING!In fact its downright sickening!! It is so very very unusual(atleast it is to me&my sense of family and how my family would react to such a tragic event)I know we would ALL be blaming ourselves for each and every little thing that coulda, shoulda, woulda been done.No one would have been able to just pick up with their lives and seemingly go right along, as it seems so many of them have done. And I think that is the very reason that even 15months later I still can not wrap my head around this case,not even understanding a little bit more than I did this time last year, because everyone involved has reacted so very strangely,so very out of the ordinary,as in I cannot relate to any of their actions, therefor deep down I still feel as tho somehow most everyone is somehow/someway involved with what happened to our precious little Haleigh. And I have come to certainly believe that there are many of us here on WS that truly love, care, and want complete and total justice for her.I believe many seem to care&love her more than alot of precious Haleigh's very own family. And because of such I will continue to fight, to figure out, and to seek a final justice for this precious lost little one that should be looking forward to the end of her 1st grade year and excited about enjoying her upcoming summer just right around the corner. Instead her little body is God knows where and am beginning to doubt that her remains will ever get a proper burial and to rest in final peace....

I keep thinking LE has got to be able to outsmart this bunch...

And so ... for this cast of characters, this is their life. They never take responsibility for anything. Mainly because they live on the fringe. Everything they do has some sort of connection to breaking the law. Or ties into some activity that is illegal.
They live their life in secret. They have no alligence to each other. While it may appear they will cover for each other, in a simple second they will also point a finger at others in order to cover their own misdeeds.
They started learning and living this way as children. It was reinforced by their family members who themselves lived a life where they had something to hide.
I realize I should not be the one to judge them, but they have put themselves out there in the actions of covering what happend to an innocent five year old child. And, we've all seen how they have handled this.
Peliman asks: can they sleep at night ? An excellent question but not one that can truthfully even be considered answering when it comes to covering what they did or know about Haleigh's fate. JMO

I'm not surprised that none of the kids in the Croslin family take any responsibility for their actions. Look at their mom and dad. Drugs have been a way of life for this family. I will bet that Hank and Lisa blame LE for any trouble they have ever been in. Listening to Tommy whine about everything being LE fault just made me want to slap him. LE made Tommy break into homes and steal from the home owners....LE caused Tommy to use and sell drugs. It wasn't his fault...he wouldn't even be in jail if it wasn't for LE. I just wonder how many illegal activities Tommy has gotten away with before this bust.

Misty whines and blames LE too. She thinks she should be able to just go home and wait for her trial. I think Tommy and Misty also blame Haleigh for them being in jail. If Haleigh hadn't got herself abducted they wouldn't be in jail. It's because of Haleigh that they are there.

Timmy hightailed it out of town after Haleigh disappeared. He left because he doesn't like Florida and he is tired of LE messing with him and his family same as Tommy. I wonder if there is any other reason that Timmy wants to put as much distance as possible between Florida and where he moved. I wonder if he calls Tommy or Misty.

Mom and dad will probably be going to jail too pretty soon. Dad for hitting every doc in town looking for drugs and mom with her sticky fingers. They have been wonderful role models and their kids are just like them. Such a dysfunctional family...every one of them...and it is all LE fault. If LE would just leave them alone and let them dope, deal, steal, burglar, and find drugs any way they can then they would be just fine but LE just keeps messing with the whole family.

If parents won't take responsibility for their actions then they can't expect their children to. This family is a prime example.

I'm not surprised that none of the kids in the Croslin family take any responsibility for their actions. Look at their mom and dad. Drugs have been a way of life for this family. I will bet that Hank and Lisa blame LE for any trouble they have ever been in. Listening to Tommy whine about everything being LE fault just made me want to slap him. LE made Tommy break into homes and steal from the home owners....LE caused Tommy to use and sell drugs. It wasn't his fault...he wouldn't even be in jail if it wasn't for LE. I just wonder how many illegal activities Tommy has gotten away with before this bust.

Misty whines and blames LE too. She thinks she should be able to just go home and wait for her trial. I think Tommy and Misty also blame Haleigh for them being in jail. If Haleigh hadn't got herself abducted they wouldn't be in jail. It's because of Haleigh that they are there.

Timmy hightailed it out of town after Haleigh disappeared. He left because he doesn't like Florida and he is tired of LE messing with him and his family same as Tommy. I wonder if there is any other reason that Timmy wants to put as much distance as possible between Florida and where he moved. I wonder if he calls Tommy or Misty.

Mom and dad will probably be going to jail too pretty soon. Dad for hitting every doc in town looking for drugs and mom with her sticky fingers. They have been wonderful role models and their kids are just like them. Such a dysfunctional family...every one of them...and it is all LE fault. If LE would just leave them alone and let them dope, deal, steal, burglar, and find drugs any way they can then they would be just fine but LE just keeps messing with the whole family.

If parents won't take responsibility for their actions then they can't expect their children to. This family is a prime example.

--------------------
You are so right! It disgusts me also how they expect the Judge to go easy,Lawyers work towards getting them out! After all they didnt do anything wrong!What planet are they from?? I just listened to the tape Grandmaj put on,what a pathetic mess.They will all be in jail soon.I wonder how they will manage their phone calls!:floorlaugh:

I haven't actually seen it yet but I always compared this tragic crime to the LOST TV series, I figured we would find out by series 6 (year 6) what really happened and there would be a shocking twist.

Being the way they are and not taking the blame for anything, or like Gma H says ..... they have no remorse --- has enabled them to get away with this for so long. Conscience of guilt affects their actions but .... they have no conscience only self preservation. Maybe it is more like Survivor?

We are a nation of laws. All of us here know those laws are in place to protect the citizens. But there's an element of our population that feels that laws don't apply to them, that they should be allowed to do whatever they want with no repercussions. This element of our population doesn't recognize the rights of other people. They are self serving, and blame everything that happens to them on someone or something else.

This element is alive and well in Satsuma, Florida, and in this case it's generational........passing from one generation to another. It's a shame that children are raised in such an environment, and aren't taught any values or given a sense of responsibility.

Knowing what we know now, it's easy to see that those first few interviews in which Misty faked tears and whined, are probably how she's always reacted when she's in trouble.

I want to know if anyone blamed Timmy or implied that he was around that night.??

^No, Timmy wasn't needed for traction. Misty got enough traction by throwing under Joe and Tommy.

Since none in this clan will take responsibility for their actions, maybe Mark Klaas was correct and this case will never be solved. Very sad.

Here is a classic example of this pathologic behavior. If a precious child wasn't missing, it would be funny.

Flo Hollars told Nancy Grace: "He told me -- he was crying -- and he says, Nanny, 'I`ve got to break down. I`ve got to tell somebody.'[/B] And I told him, I says, 'Tommy, I know in my heart exactly what you`re fixing to say.' He says, 'Nanny, what do you mean?' I said, 'Are you going to tell me that Joe did this?' He says, 'Yes, Nanny, Joe did.'"

I'm disappointed in the cops, too. They are saying Haleigh is dead, but where is the proof and murder charges? Haleigh could have been sold by several of these people who probably had drug dealers hot on their tails for debt.

Here is a classic example of this pathologic behavior. If a precious child wasn't missing, it would be funny.

Flo Hollars told Nancy Grace: "He told me -- he was crying -- and he says, Nanny, 'I`ve got to break down. I`ve got to tell somebody.'[/B] And I told him, I says, 'Tommy, I know in my heart exactly what you`re fixing to say.' He says, 'Nanny, what do you mean?' I said, 'Are you going to tell me that Joe did this?' He says, 'Yes, Nanny, Joe did.'"

Supposing Tommy was crying because he was working towards making a confession of some kind of responsibility he might bear, FH did a fine job stopping it. She practically hands him his excuse on a gold plate:
"Just blame Joe, won't ya?"
"Yeah, right...Right, Granny. It was Joe. It was."

Why are the Croslins the only ones to blame here? I want to know why a barely 17 year old girl was expected to keep house and take care of two children when two perfectly good grandmothers were right around the corner?

GGMS was angry at Misty because how dare she leave for 3 days and leave Ronald without someone to watch the kids? What? Why was it Misty's responsibility? That was RONALD'S responsibility.

Then you have GMNeves begging Misty to watch the kids after a 3-day drug binge? Over my dead body would a drug addled teenager get near any child of mine.

Yeah, no one is taking the blame and it starts with the Cummings family.

Why are the Croslins the only ones to blame here? I want to know why a barely 17 year old girl was expected to keep house and take care of two children when two perfectly good grandmothers were right around the corner?

GGMS was angry at Misty because how dare she leave for 3 days and leave Ronald without someone to watch the kids? What? Why was it Misty's responsibility? That was RONALD'S responsibility.

Then you have GMNeves begging Misty to watch the kids after a 3-day drug binge? Over my dead body would a drug addled teenager get near any child of mine.

BBM..My sentiments exactly....JMO

It is a post like this that makes me sad that we can only thank once!
TWO THUMBS WAY, WAY UP ON THIS!!

I couldn't agree more!

It makes me so angry they blame HaLeigh for them being in this position! :furious:

If it weren't for HaLeigh, they wouldn't be in jail???

I also place blame on the Cummings side of the family for ever having this 17 y/o as a live in babysitter, lover...they knew her all of 4 months and put too much trust in someone who is more interested in the streets, drugs and partying than being a mother..and speaking of being a mother, why put a 17 y/o who has no children of her own, play house! What does she know about rearing children???? Insane, bad judgement calls and a baby no where to be found!

I too, do not see anyone taking responsiblity for HaLeigh's alleged abduction. It's all too convenient to blame cousin JO, knowing he was only there for 2 weeks and hightailed it out the very next day. That makes me suspicious of him and do wonder what part if any he truly played in HaLeigh's demise.

We now have the sheriff calling it a homicide, is it all due to the alleged "confession" of ToC/MC but is there evidence to back up those claims? What if anything had LE found at St. Johns River? What did they do to HaLeigh???

I also hope a Grand Jury will be hearing the evidence and indict all three in regards to HaLeigh's demise. Let them duke it out in court, let the jury decide their fate. I am of the mind, if one is guilty of murder, they all knew this (whether before or after the fact), they should all go down for murder! Even if someone strikes a deal, I do hope it would be a 25-life deal vs LWOP for the one who spoke out first!

No one should not get jail time for cooperating, for it took almost 15 months for anyone to start talking...JMHO

Justice for HaLeigh

Justice for HaLeigh

I don't think anyone in this case will take blame. None have shown a conscience, I doubt any of them have any remorse, they were not raised to be responsible for their actions. Misty has gotten away with a lot of things, her tears and 'ME' attitude, Ron escaped jail time before, Tommy stealing...Mom and Dad on drugs and doctor shopping, TN crying tears of grief? I don't know, maybe she knows if whatever she was doing that night instead of watching Haleigh cost Haleighs life, cause NOBODY responsible was watching her...this whole crew makes me sick. Just sick.
This precious child deserves to be laid to rest and ALL the guilty held responsible.
14 months is too long...I pray this does not turn out to be another Jon Benet Ramsey case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back