Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Maine Sex Offender Arrested For Sexual Misconduct Of 9 Year Old

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,645

    Maine Sex Offender Arrested For Sexual Misconduct Of 9 Year Old

    68 year old Joseph Robina is a Registered Sex Offender in Maine and previously lived in Missourri.

    Robina is facing 1 felony count of sexual misconduct of a child under 12 years of age. That would be a 9 year old boy.

    He's out already after posting $500.00 cash bail.


    http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/u...010-05-04.html

    Whoops. Warning for Texas Mist. There's a very large mughsot, TM!
    Last edited by Filly; 05-05-2010 at 07:53 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Charlotte ,North Carolina
    Posts
    2,013
    Nice, out and on to the next victem
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to PoppyH For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    $500.00 bail seems incredibly low for the charges he faces once again.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Disguiseduser0308 For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,356
    500,000 is 10 times what shayna davis mom got, yet he got out too?

    he rob a bank too?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to kbl8201 For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post

    Whoops. Warning for Texas Mist. There's a very large mughsot, TM!
    MY EYES!!!! I should have paid more attention to this line. Mutts like this are part of the reason I moved away from Maine years ago.

    And the $500 bail for an offense like this?...does not surprise me in Waldo County, sadly.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to reen For This Useful Post:


  10. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,645
    Quote Originally Posted by reen View Post
    MY EYES!!!! I should have paid more attention to this line. Mutts like this are part of the reason I moved away from Maine years ago.

    And the $500 bail for an offense like this?...does not surprise me in Waldo County, sadly.
    reen, yes you have to beware because sometimes you go to the link and a mug like that shows up. Texas Mist doesn't like that either so I always warn her. I'll keep you in mind as well.

    So this Waldo County leaves reoffending sex offenders to post a measely $500.00 and thy're out? Thanks for the heads up.

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,645
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    reen, yes you have to beware because sometimes you go to the link and a mug like that shows up. Texas Mist doesn't like that either so I always warn her. I'll keep you in mind as well.

    So this Waldo County leaves reoffending sex offenders to post a measely $500.00 and thy're out? Thanks for the heads up.
    Here he is on the Sex Offender Registry. Not a heck of alot of information.



    http://sor.informe.org/cgi-bin/sor/s...city=%&limiter=

Similar Threads

  1. Sex Offender Arrested, Charged In Kidnapping, Sexual Battery
    By sherri79 in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 06:44 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 03:56 AM
  3. ME - Sex Offender Registry
    By Patience in forum Maine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 09:20 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 12:09 PM
  5. A 4 year old is accused of sexual misconduct??
    By kidzndogznme in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 06:37 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •