2010.5.5 New Tommy Lyndsy Jailhouse Tape-discussing pills

Dr.Fessel

Reaction score
I am just starting to listen to this tape but in it Tommy is accused of smoking crack.

http://www..net/124479

Tommy "done coke in the past yea. But it aint my drug of choice, I like pills,"
That is a classic rehab phrase. He has, at the least, been to a 12 step meeting. I would bet 50 push ups on that.

Thanks for the heads up Dr.Fessel.

I don't think Tommy did crack. AFAIK, his mother Lisa was a crackhead. Can anyone confirm that?

Thanks for the heads up Dr.Fessel.

I don't think Tommy did crack. AFAIK, his mother Lisa was a crackhead. Can anyone confirm that?

Grandma Hollar's said Hank and Lisa were crackheads.

Unfriggin believable!!!!!!!!! UNREAL!!!! I just don't know what to say......

So RC told TC what happened??!?!? We can draw a line between the dots of the headless rat in the mailbox to the mystery night, wouldn't you say?

AND to think...this is the what we're hearing AFTER LE HAS REDACTED... OMGOODNESS!

Here is the bible verse Tommy tells his parents to give to Misty.

Revelation 21:6-8
<< Revelation 20 | Revelation 21 | Revelation 22 >>

6 And he said to me, &#8220;It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life without payment. 7 The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son. 8 But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.&#8221;
http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/search/?passage=Revelation+21:6-8

.....they know if they give the kid up they're *advertiser censored*ked.... wonder if that means if they (RC & MC) show the LE where her body is, OR that she is still alive & being held by someone?

.....they know if they give the kid up they're *advertiser censored*ked.... wonder if that means if they (RC & MC) show the LE where her body is, OR that she is still alive & being held by someone?

I think what they are talking about is Ron saying something about the mexicans taking Haleigh, there was some talk about Ron ripping them off and he thought they took her.

Not positive that is what they are talking about.

Tommy "done coke in the past yea. But it aint my drug of choice, I like pills,"
That is a classic rehab phrase. He has, at the least, been to a 12 step meeting. I would bet 50 push ups on that.

Sounds like he has been in a program or he went to one with a parent.

This is the second time we have heard them talk about Powder. We hear Powder, Crack and Cocaine talked about in this one. I am not sure if powder and cocaine are the same.

I have a feeling the cops are going on a theory now that Haleigh was killed by someone hyped up on a drug that is not like narcotics.

Tommy might have did himself a real disservice by admitting to the cocaine. This might fit right in with a story Misty is telling.

Lindsy: (middle of tape) detectives tried to tell Chels, u smoke crack; talkin bout u doin' powder, too.

this is still before she went to Massachusetts apparently...and her friend will be coming but don't say the name, she says...
he says in 3 weeks he'll go to court

maybe he will get less than 18months, she says...he said it could be longer...has to make best of it...

51 days so far she says...so that means, what, around March 15?

ToC: i wish they wld put me in a rehab; thats what i really want

ToC to Lindsy: u'll probably be saying one of 'em (rehab or prison)

I believe the unnamed "friend" is LP.
Dr. F-powder is slang for cocaine-RC called it the same thing in the uc video.

ToC to Lindsy: she's a little liar; she's a liar
and she'll get whats comin to her; it says that in t bible
i wrote t verse down for them to tell her when they talk to her bout liars, and told them to send it to her
Rev 21, Verses 6 - 8

he's telling her women don't need no da$%m muscle...she is talkng about going to her work-out...she is very flirty w/him...hard to believe 6 weeks or so later she files for divorce...this is why i wonder what that is about...

He says he has been in jail 51 days. That would make the date of this call March 11.

I went from an arrest date of Jan 20th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back