Will more charges be filed against Tammi Smith in baby Gabriel Johnson's case?

Will more charges be filed against Tammi Smith in baby Gabriel Johnson's case?

• Yes, I think more charges will be brought

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • No, I don't think any more charges will be brought

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I'm just not sure

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
Do you think more charges be filed against Tammi Smith in baby Gabriel Johnson's case?

If so, please post what charges you think will be brought and why.

If not, please post why you think no more charges will be brought.

There is no obligation, of course, to post your reasons - everyone is welcome to just vote!

Thanks,
BeanE

I feel once G is located or more evidence of the truth comes out, she will be charged with conspiracy to commit kidnapping, obstruction, perjury, and if EJ is considered to have post partum depression, she would also get something to the effect of taking advantage of a vulnerable adult. I can't think of the name of the charge.

I would say at the very least Obstruction of Justice, since TPS has been trying to lead LE by the nose to where SHE wants them to go from day one - much like CA in Florida.

EXTORTION -
"When Gabriel disappeared, they said to me basically if you really care about your son and you want him back and you want Elizabeth to bring him back, than you'll sign the paperwork and she'll bring him back," said Logan McQueary.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22125969/detail.html

I voted not sure. Depends on if more evidence comes out against Tammi, or if Gabe's ever found... Just based on what they have now, I don't think so, the recorded phone call is just EJ's word against TS's word and neither women has a good track record for being honest good people.

I would say at the very least Obstruction of Justice, since TPS has been trying to lead LE by the nose to where SHE wants them to go from day one - much like CA in Florida.

I agree, artsy. At a minimum, obstruction of justice or interfering with an investigation, something along those lines. Evidence for a charge of that type is easily found in the many lies Tammi has told on television, as well as, for example, in the audio of the phone call approx Jan 22 between Tammi and Elizabeth. Since these lies are recorded and said by Tammi herself, they're slamdunk charges.

I voted 'I'm just not sure' because while I think she should be and hope she will be, I just can't figure out why she hasn't already been ...

I think there will be more charges brought against TS when Gabriel is located.

Oh, I have no idea when Gabriel will be found. But I don't believe LM will give up until he has answers. A week or a year or three years, there will be a price to pay for this. The GUILTY will be punished.

JMHO
fran

Exactly Fran, when Gabriel is found, everything will fall into place and all involved will be exposed and prosecuted. BAM!

I voted 'I'm just not sure' because while I think she should be and hope she will be, I just can't figure out why she hasn't already been ...

JMO, but I think (or maybe it's just hope upon hope) it's because they just haven't been able to PROVE anything yet. I think they've received info, but until they find Gabe, they won't be able to connect all the dots.

I agree pretty much with what everyone has thought the charges will be. I think just before or just after Gabe is found is when we'll see TS cuffed again.

If TS is not involved more than just the falsifying the paternity docs, I will be SHOCKED! I hope she at least gets NAILED for that, though. Especially after she said it wasn't illegal in "her mind".

I feel like this case is a ticking time bomb. I'm on edge and constantly checking in because I think the top will just suddenly blow clean off. I'm just waiting for the "BOOM!"

THREATS

"So... I will help you Logan to find your baby, but .... as far as you go.... be watching."

http://www.kpho.com/video/22421326/index.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be watching for what? If someone said this to me I would be watching my back. I would take this as a threat.

THREATS

"So... I will help you Logan to find your baby, but .... as far as you go.... be watching."

http://www.kpho.com/video/22421326/index.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be watching for what? If someone said this to me I would be watching my back. I would take this as a threat.

And look at all the vicious harassment that's happened since then.

Personally, I think restraining orders make lovely gifts.

Yes they do.

Correct me if I'm wrong and maybe I should ask AZ about this in the legal question thread but isn't a HATE CRIME defined as one that involves threats and harassment?

Hmmm................wonder IF LE shouldn't consider further charges ASAP, there COULD even be conspiracy charges with UNKNOWN entities that have been the {tool} of the harassment. Hmmmmm................computers? cell phones.................SWs!

Interesting idea.
;)
JMHO
fran

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members