781 users online (100 members and 681 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2010.05.07 Ronald Cummings Bond Reduction & Nebbia Hearing Canceled!

Cummings' bond-reduction hearing canceled

By Cindy Swirko
    "Snip" http://www.gainesville.com/article/2...aring-canceled

Published: Friday, May 7, 2010 at 12:55 p.m.

A bond-reduction hearing scheduled for this afternoon for Ronald Cummings, on drug trafficking charges has been canceled, the Putnam County Clerk of Court Office has reported.

A reduction hearing was set for 2 p.m. in Putnam County but was canceled and has not been rescheduled.

"Snip" http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

2010-04-26 28 MOTION TO REDUCE BOND

2010-05-06 29 NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 05/07/2010 AT 2:30 PM

2010-05-06 29 MOTION TO REDUCE BOND

2010-05-06 30 NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 05/07/2010 AT 2:00 PM

2010-05-06 30 STATE'S MOTION FOR PRODUCTION AND DISCLOSURE OF SOURCE

2010-05-06 30 OF BAIL PREMIUM AND COLLATERAL PRIOR TO DEFENDANT'S

2010-05-06 30 RELEASE ON BAIL (NEBBIA HEARING)
    Last edited by MADJGNLAW; 05-07-2010 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Updated. Hearing canceled!

oh snap.....

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post

"Snip" http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

2010-04-07 26 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (05-13-2010) IN JAIL

2010-04-07 27 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (05-13-2010)

2010-04-26 28 MOTION TO REDUCE BOND

2010-05-06 29 NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 05/07/2010 AT 2:30 PM

2010-05-06 29 MOTION TO REDUCE BOND

2010-05-06 30 NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 05/07/2010 AT 2:00 PM

2010-05-06 30 STATE'S MOTION FOR PRODUCTION AND DISCLOSURE OF SOURCE

2010-05-06 30 OF BAIL PREMIUM AND COLLATERAL PRIOR TO DEFENDANT'S

2010-05-06 30 RELEASE ON BAIL (NEBBIA HEARING)
    So the hearing is today and he could bond out today, am I understanding this correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by truckengirl View Post
    So the hearing is today and he could bond out today, am I understanding this correctly?
    will this hearing be televised, does anyone know?

OK, I wonder if he has rated out someone? Someone that has nothing to do with the Haleigh case? LP said he was going to bond him out...I love Padilla, but really am puzzled as to why he would want to bond Ron out. What is the motive? I am sooo confused! But what's new! I assume the local media will not hold the hearing live either and that really upsets me, because when it comes to the Caylee case (may she RIP, little Angel) they are all over it...when it comes to Haleigh they just do half @zz reporting. Sorry, venting here...I just want answers like most, I want Justice for Haleigh!

OK, I wonder if he has rated out someone? Someone that has nothing to do with the Haleigh case? LP said he was going to bond him out...I love Padilla, but really am puzzled as to why he would want to bond Ron out. What is the motive? I am sooo confused! But what's new! I assume the local media will not hold the hearing live either and that really upsets me, because when it comes to the Caylee case (may she RIP, little Angel) they are all over it...when it comes to Haleigh they just do half @zz reporting. Sorry, venting here...I just want answers like most, I want Justice for Haleigh!
    MAD, it's ok. I think we will see RON in court today. We got to see Hope. Keep the faith, sweetie.

Oh, I wonder if he ratted out someone also....someone that has nothing to do with the Haleigh case......good point....I pray that today is Haleigh's day....
    "God's sense of justice is much better than our own"- My Dear Darlene

If Ron has been ratting out folks, he best make sure his assualt rifle has plenty of available rounds. Then again, he will just let the dopers know Misty and Tommy are doing the ratting. I find it interesting that there is both a bond reduction hearing and the Nebbia hearing scheduled.

If LP was willing to bond Misty on a higher bail, seems like Ron's would be no problem. Not sure LP is behind this one. More like family if they can get the reduction. One thing is for sure, if Ron gets out of jail, it sure will tick off Tommy. Misty is not going to roll on Ron, she has too much to lose if she does IMO. Tommy is a different ball of wax though I think.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

Oh boy, Misty is going to twist, writhe, and hiss!

I am wondering if this means something is about to go down as far as the arrest of someone. Things seem to be happending such as RC may be getting out and LC has filed for divorce. I have the feeling LP is involved in both of the above. Misty and Tommy are going to be very very angry if he gets out and they dont.
    Last edited by truckengirl; 05-07-2010 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by camcneishg View Post
    Oh, I wonder if he ratted out someone also....someone that has nothing to do with the Haleigh case......good point....I pray that today is Haleigh's day....

How about yesterday's meth arrests? Just sayin.

if the money came from LP, would there still be nebbia hearing as funds wouldn`t be from from illegal means, do i have this right that bond was already posted....
    Just my, no one elses

Quote Originally Posted by pcrum12 View Post
    will this hearing be televised, does anyone know?
    Someone needs to alert the media! lol We want coverage, dangity!

Maybe he wants to go "talk to Haleigh" again.

Sheesh, this case is like the energizer bunny, it keeps going and going and going.

If he gets out, I hope it ticks Misty off to the point that she spills her guts!
    My posts are my opinion only.....

Quote Originally Posted by ladonna View Post
    How about yesterday's meth arrests? Just sayin.
    took the thoughts right out of my brain....LOL
    "God's sense of justice is much better than our own"- My Dear Darlene

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast