A small problem causes fight between TSA agents.

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Linky

Miami airport screener accused of attack after jeers at genitals
A Miami airport screener, agitated at continued ribbing after colleagues saw his body parts in an imaging scanner, attacked a colleague, police said.

BY DAVID OVALLE
dovalle@MiamiHerald.com

A Miami International Airport federal security screener has been arrested for allegedly using an expandable police baton to beat up a co-worker.

The source of their conflict, police say: daily ribbing about the size of the screener's genitalia.

Screener Rolando Negrin's private body parts were observed by his Transportation Security Administration colleagues conducting training on the airport's full-body imaging machines.

Months of joking culminated on Tuesday night, when Negrin attacked co-worker Hugo Osorno in an employee parking lot, according to an arrest report.

Negrin ``stated he could not take the jokes any more and lost his mind,'' said the report, made public Thursday.

The agitated screener forced Osorno to his knees and made him apologize before whacking him on the back and arms with the baton, according to the report.

Expandable baton? Dr. Freud, paging Dr. Freud. :tsktsk:

They were probally making jokes about his short landing gear and him lacking frequent flyer miles.

Excuse me...excuse me officer...is that a baton in your pocket or are ya jus happy to see me?

:saythat:

They were probally making jokes about his short landing gear and him lacking frequent flyer miles.

Excuse me...excuse me officer...is that a baton in your pocket or are ya jus happy to see me?

:saythat:

Beats me. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson