2010.05.07 Caylee special on In Session right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing first phone call where she is being nasty and asking for Tonys phone number.

Playing first phone call where she is being nasty and asking for Tonys phone number.

S1REBECCA ---- THANKS FOR POSTING THIS! I have it on. Wish they would let us know this stuff ahead of time! If not for your post, I would have missed it!

This first phone call is the true blue smart a$& KC

What is SO striking now is -

how absolutely transparent KC is knowing everything we know 22 months later.

She is the freakin' waste. A total waste.

S1REBECCA ---- THANKS FOR POSTING THIS! I have it on. Wish they would let us know this stuff ahead of time! If not for your post, I would have missed it!

No problem I was flipping channels and this was on.

Can you give us a play by play pretty please. I don't have that available where I live.

Just talking about KC and all her lies from the very beggining. How nothing she said was true mike Brooks is on. Replaying the call where she is talking to Kristina.

Midwin Charles and all of them think this call will be admissible in court!
I can't imagine it not getting in either.

They've been covering KC since about 9:00am. I thought they were just gonna cover the hearing yesterday but they've gone all the way back to the beginning.

Saying how would defense explain her demeanor inthe first phone call says they will have a hard time.. Commercial then talking about her police interviews where she takes the police on the wild goose chase looking for her fake job and fake nanny.

Yes sorry guys would love to do play by play but it's all stuff we have seen before.

Coming up - the toll this has taken on GA and CA.

Yes sorry guys would love to do play by play but it's all stuff we have seen before.

Okay - if that changes can you let us know? Appreciate the comments. By the way did Brad say anything interesting yesterday? I heard he was on In Sessions. Still trying to figure out where the heck George and Cindy were.

omg! The toll it has taken on the A's. How famous they are or well known. Talk about the money GA took from river

The family dynamics between Casey and the A's. The A's lost granddaughter and daughter is in jail

Just touched on financial trouble. GA took 3k from River but broke it off when she wouldn't give him 20k

It's been mentioned several times that GA and CA were conspicuous by their absence, but no reasons why given.

Now talking about Lawerence Taylor's charges!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow