644 users online (76 members and 568 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2010.05.07 Hank says Misty and Tommy didn't hurt Haleigh

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Hank Croslin Sr. swears he doesn't know what happened to missing 6-year-old Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings.

snip
    "I know my daughter and son didn't hurt Haleigh," said Croslin, 41, the father of Misty Cummings and Hank Croslin Jr. "My heart goes out to Haleigh's parents, Ronald (Cummings) and all of them. I don't know what happened that day. I still don't know what happened."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23488043/detail.html
    Last edited by grandmaj; 05-07-2010 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post
    PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Hank Croslin Sr. swears he doesn't know what happened to missing 6-year-old Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings.

"I know my daughter and son didn't hurt Haleigh," said Croslin, 41, the father of Misty Cummings and Hank Croslin Jr. "My heart goes out to Haleigh's parents, Ronald (Cummings) and all of them. I don't know what happened that day. I still don't know what happened."

Alrighty then! Sure happy that's cleared up!
    IMO

Pitiful and sad, imo.

snip

How does he KNOW this.....come on already something has to give
    Just my, no one elses

Quote Originally Posted by ~greeneyedgirl~ View Post
    How does he KNOW this.....come on already something has to give
    He doesn't.

He said he doesn't.

"I don't know what happened that day. I still don't know what happened."

...a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest...

He's got this part right:

"It's like the whole world has condemned us, and we didn't do nothing."

16 months now and his two children have kept their yaps shut and refused to tell LE what the truth is about the night Haleigh went missing. They have both told so many stories it is obvious they know what happened otherwise they would have zero to say about it instead of waiting until they are in deep trouble to speak. 16 months and nothing but mistruths from this bunch, despicable and worthy of condemnation. Hard to tell which is worse, doing nothing, or saying nothing. Don't blame the world Hank Sr - go get the truth out of your children - DO SOMETHING. They have brought this into your world, no one else.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

Well what a Friday!

40__s: Ron had a bond hearing. Canceled!

Mom and Pop Croslin speak out about their beloved children that claim they don't know what happen to Haleigh!

:Hope get transfered to prison this morning.

What is next? I pray that soon we will see some arrest, seems like something is brewing. Busy day today, yet no updates regarding Haleigh. Grrrr..

I have to wonder if they got his age right considering Tommy and Timmy's age.

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    Well what a Friday!

40__s: Ron had a bond hearing. Canceled!

Mom and Pop Croslin speak out about their beloved children that claim they don't know what happen to Haleigh!

:Hope get transfered to prison this morning.

What is next? I pray that soon we will see some arrest, seems like something is brewing. Busy day today, yet no updates regarding Haleigh. Grrrr..
    LE should be getting lab results back on the items they sent to have tested, whatever those might be. They may be waiting on that before taking another step, but it is coming.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

I'm truly sick of these parents. They could've beaten the truth out of Misty long ago. or cut both of those liars out of their lives. a beating still wouldn't be anywhere near as bad as Haleigh's fate. but they tiptoe around their 'kids' & talk about packing up Misty's wedding dress...I don't get these people. Nothing matters except for bringing Haleigh home & they're worried about having 'no wheels'. They don't work, & I'm not buying their excuses. Somebody would take pity on this man & hire him. If I lived there, I'd hire him, & I'm not the only person like me. He could go through an employment agency. These parents are just as scared of the truth getting out, as the rest of them. Hey, I can't really blame them, but enough is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Missingmeds View Post
    I have to wonder if they got his age right considering Tommy and Timmy's age.
    HC, Sr...DOB 8/03/1968

1968 would make him 42 this summer...not out of the realm I guess, to have kids in their twenties...
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    1968 would make him 42 this summer...not out of the realm I guess, to have kids in their twenties...
    Lisa Croslin is 40. I remember Lindsy saying in an interview that they married at 16 or 17.

snip

Well im glad Daddy Croslin didnt say anything obnoxious like, Misty and Tommy were just keeping their enemies close!!!

BBM ... Then I would expect both Misty and Tommy to PASS their poly's!!!

Mahalo for the link.

I guess as long as they didnt hurt HaLeigh its ok that they have been lying and leading LE on wild goose chases month after month after month at the taxpayers expense I might add. UNBELIEVABLE ! Its my opinion the entire family needs pyschiatric counseling ! I am putting myself on my own time out before I get banned for really saying what I want about this ! UGH

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast