2010.05.07 Hank says Misty and Tommy didn't hurt Haleigh

grandmaj

Former Member
Reaction score
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Hank Croslin Sr. swears he doesn't know what happened to missing 6-year-old Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings.

snip
"I know my daughter and son didn't hurt Haleigh," said Croslin, 41, the father of Misty Cummings and Hank Croslin Jr. "My heart goes out to Haleigh's parents, Ronald (Cummings) and all of them. I don't know what happened that day. I still don't know what happened."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23488043/detail.html

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Hank Croslin Sr. swears he doesn't know what happened to missing 6-year-old Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings.

"I know my daughter and son didn't hurt Haleigh," said Croslin, 41, the father of Misty Cummings and Hank Croslin Jr. "My heart goes out to Haleigh's parents, Ronald (Cummings) and all of them. I don't know what happened that day. I still don't know what happened."

Alrighty then! Sure happy that's cleared up! :innocent:

snip

How does he KNOW this.....come on already something has to give

He's got this part right:

"It's like the whole world has condemned us, and we didn't do nothing."

16 months now and his two children have kept their yaps shut and refused to tell LE what the truth is about the night Haleigh went missing. They have both told so many stories it is obvious they know what happened otherwise they would have zero to say about it instead of waiting until they are in deep trouble to speak. 16 months and nothing but mistruths from this bunch, despicable and worthy of condemnation. Hard to tell which is worse, doing nothing, or saying nothing. Don't blame the world Hank Sr - go get the truth out of your children - DO SOMETHING. They have brought this into your world, no one else.

:scream: Well what a Friday! :banghead:

:toast:40__s: Ron had a bond hearing. Canceled!

:waitasec:Mom and Pop Croslin speak out about their beloved children that claim they don't know what happen to Haleigh!

:behindbar:Hope get transfered to prison this morning.

What is next? I pray that soon we will see some arrest, seems like something is brewing. Busy day today, yet no updates regarding Haleigh. Grrrr..:furious:
:truce:

I have to wonder if they got his age right considering Tommy and Timmy's age.

:scream: Well what a Friday! :banghead:

:toast:40__s: Ron had a bond hearing. Canceled!

:waitasec:Mom and Pop Croslin speak out about their beloved children that claim they don't know what happen to Haleigh!

:behindbar:Hope get transfered to prison this morning.

What is next? I pray that soon we will see some arrest, seems like something is brewing. Busy day today, yet no updates regarding Haleigh. Grrrr..:furious:
:truce:

LE should be getting lab results back on the items they sent to have tested, whatever those might be. They may be waiting on that before taking another step, but it is coming.

I'm truly sick of these parents. They could've beaten the truth out of Misty long ago. or cut both of those liars out of their lives. a beating still wouldn't be anywhere near as bad as Haleigh's fate. but they tiptoe around their 'kids' & talk about packing up Misty's wedding dress...I don't get these people. Nothing matters except for bringing Haleigh home & they're worried about having 'no wheels'. They don't work, & I'm not buying their excuses. Somebody would take pity on this man & hire him. If I lived there, I'd hire him, & I'm not the only person like me. He could go through an employment agency. These parents are just as scared of the truth getting out, as the rest of them. Hey, I can't really blame them, but enough is enough.

1968 would make him 42 this summer...not out of the realm I guess, to have kids in their twenties...

1968 would make him 42 this summer...not out of the realm I guess, to have kids in their twenties...

Lisa Croslin is 40. I remember Lindsy saying in an interview that they married at 16 or 17.

snip

Well im glad Daddy Croslin didnt say anything obnoxious like, Misty and Tommy were just keeping their enemies close!!!

BBM ... Then I would expect both Misty and Tommy to PASS their poly's!!!

Mahalo for the link.

I guess as long as they didnt hurt HaLeigh its ok that they have been lying and leading LE on wild goose chases month after month after month at the taxpayers expense I might add. UNBELIEVABLE ! Its my opinion the entire family needs pyschiatric counseling ! I am putting myself on my own time out before I get banned for really saying what I want about this ! UGH

I have long since stopped believing anything any of them say.

Hank stated that no one will hire him and they don't have a penny to their name. I can believe this, about no one hiring him, he has no education. He can't read or write. He has a bad injury to his leg and is in pain all the time. He has no way to get money to correct the problems. He was a dry wall hanger, no one is building now, so he is out of work. He also battles additions. They have arrests on them. Lisa is no better shape than Hank Sr. I don't see how on Earth they can dig their way out of this mess.

I also understand a parent not believing that their children would hurt a 5yr old little girl. What parent believes this, or would openly state it to the World if they did? In private they may have doubts, but not to us and the media. They are still their parents. We see this in so many cases. JMO

Hank Sr is going to do a interview on News4Jax on their 6:00 p.m. newscast.

Croslin Sr. said: "I think they'll be found innocent, yeah, of not harming her. I don't know what happened -- what they know or what happened -- but I know either one of them didn't hurt that baby."

Sounds to me like Sr, knows that charges are getting ready to be filed and a trial will be held, why else say I know theyll be found innocent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back