1195 users online (317 members and 878 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    There is also William Mason missing from the same town in 2006.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=William+Mason

However, if the article is correct and the remains are "badly decomposed" then I think it would rule Billy out.
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by tarabull View Post
    Sandy's sister is wondering too....she's commented under the news story at the cbc news link.

So how much longer will an ID take? Personal belongings found with body - should help right? I know, not always.

The police said "suspicious" death and also asked the person that found the body not to reveal any info about what he saw.

Makes me think the deceased did not die of natural causes.

"No foul play is suspected and a post-mortem examination is scheduled for Wednesday, May 12, 2010."

http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsr...pdfs/18779.pdf
    Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument. - William E. Gladstone

On Toronto CTV . ca, at the end of the VIDEO clip entitled:

"Mariam's father gets bail after arrest" (on the 2:13 mark), reporter Austin Delaney said that LE says

the remains found at the Morningside Park are those of a homeless man; no foul play is suspected.
    My posts are merely my humble opinion. Unless you are quoting within Websleuths Forums, you do not have my permission to copy nor use any post made by me for anything.
    ★ Thank you ★

Unhappy Homeless Man

I hope that they release his identity anyway. There is a homeless man in our neighbourhood who is quite well known. He was once a U of T Professor but developed a mental illness.
    I last saw him two weekends ago at Morningside/Lawrence.
    I hope that it isn't him

Quote Originally Posted by Violet_Foxglove View Post
    I hope that they release his identity anyway. There is a homeless man in our neighbourhood who is quite well known. He was once a U of T Professor but developed a mental illness.
    I last saw him two weekends ago at Morningside/Lawrence.
    I hope that it isn't him
    Violet, maybe there are more than one familiar homeless men in that neighbourhood, I don't know. But a few years ago, I was standing in line at Tim Hortons at Morningside and Lawrence. There was an obviously homeless older man in front of me. He was generally filthy, but I noticed most that his bare calves were absolutely black with dirt. I think he was wearing a trench coat. Do you think this was the same man?
    Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument. - William E. Gladstone

Quote Originally Posted by antiquegirl View Post
    Violet, maybe there are more than one familiar homeless men in that neighbourhood, I don't know. But a few years ago, I was standing in line at Tim Hortons at Morningside and Lawrence. There was an obviously homeless older man in front of me. He was generally filthy, but I noticed most that his bare calves were absolutely black with dirt. I think he was wearing a trench coat. Do you think this was the same man?
    Could have been! He really stands out. This man is older, has dark skin (could be South Asian or East Indian?) and long greyish hair. He does wear a trenchcoat. Very disheveled and filthy. He causes no trouble and all the local retailers know and serve him. He seems to frequent the Morningside area between Sheppard and Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Violet_Foxglove View Post
    Could have been! He really stands out. This man is older, has dark skin (could be South Asian or East Indian?) and long greyish hair. He does wear a trenchcoat. Very disheveled and filthy. He causes no trouble and all the local retailers know and serve him. He seems to frequent the Morningside area between Sheppard and Lawrence.
    Hm, I think the man I mentioned was Caucasian, but I'm not sure. But he was definitely old with grey hair, thin, disheveled, and very dirty. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    On Toronto CTV . ca, at the end of the VIDEO clip entitled:

"Mariam's father gets bail after arrest" (on the 2:13 mark), reporter Austin Delaney said that LE says

the remains found at the Morningside Park are those of a homeless man; no foul play is suspected.
    http://watch.ctv.ca/news/latest/fath...ed/#clip507832

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyzgirl View Post
    I am waiting not so patiently also. When I first heard about it that was my first reaction that it was E. Bain -given the area where she went missing. I grew up right in that area and I know the park really well.
    Same here - and I'm feeling that EB was killed by Paul Bernardo. In fact, PB must have many bodies strewn about from Lake Scugog area to St. Catharines.
    Seeking justice for Audrey Gleave
    -------------------------------------------
    *ALL POSTS ARE MY OWN OPINIONS UNLESS I GIVE A LINK OR REFER TO OTHERS*
    -------------------------------------------
    “The inspiration you seek is already inside you. Be silent and listen." ~ Rumi

Abu−Ubaida Atieque

http://nissaa.blogspot.com/2009/11/d...ting-loss.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++===
    Still looking for an MSM article.

Why does this thread have a pop asking for username and password for http://www.hamiltonpolice.on.ca?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2