Could this be Michael Benavides?
Charley Link: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...s_michael.html
DoeNet Link: http://doenetwork.org/cases/1226dmtx.html
Not in NamUs
- He has a very strong resemblance to the UID.
- His age (22) is slightly below the lower end of the age range.
- His height (5'7") is within 1 inch of the UID (5'8" Per NamUs, )
- DLC (06-Jan-1995) is reasonably close to Est. Date of Death (Fall/Winter 94)
- His hair is dark and shoulder-length.
- His ethnicity is listed as Hispanic, but he does appear to have Native American facial characteristics.
- Cove, Arkansas (just past the TX border) is about 500 miles from San Antonio (See Link Below).
- He is not listed on the NamUs exclusions list for this UID.
Click for Google Map
[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=San+Antonio+tx&daddr=Cov e,+AR&hl=en&geocode=Ffr5wAEdRBsh-imvDtAEr1hchjG8FqAQO-FWCA%3BFSNwDQIdw2Vf-im_04w6R9XKhzFS1CURmTUNqQ&gl=us&mra=ls&sll=33.5413 95,-95.273437&sspn=10.21156,16.743164&ie=UTF8&ll=31.35 3637,-92.922363&spn=10.461162,16.743164&t=h&z=6"]San Antonio, TX to Cove, AR - Google Maps[/ame]
ETA: Although the UID is in CODIS, I see no indication (DoeNet or NamUs) that MB is in CODIS.
ETA: I just called it in to Chris Edwards of the Arkansas Crime Lab (left on Telephone Message Machine).