GUILTY GA - Sunday Blombergh, 28, Tifton, 22 April 2010 - #2

so... lets say for a minute LE hasn't got the motive right.

What would be a motive?

What was really going on in that trailer, and how did no one know about it to the point a child was living there and it was thought to be an ok living situation?

Anyone? Ideas?

there are several different scenaros that could be going....such as rape....maybe He being a DA and trying to please RE. Who knows ?!

I was shocked to see the other thread closed. I hope that those that participated in the other find this one as well. I saw that it got ugly over there.. but it's silly. So far I have not heard anyone who wouldn't fit into the common cause - Justice for Sunday. There is nothing she could have done in the world to make her deserving of death.

I feel so badly for her friends and family - especially little Izzy.

I was shocked to see the other thread closed. I hope that those that participated in the other find this one as well. I saw that it got ugly over there.. but it's silly. So far I have not heard anyone who wouldn't fit into the common cause - Justice for Sunday. There is nothing she could have done in the world to make her deserving of death.

I hope that Izzy has a strong and loving support group with Sunday's family. Love can repair a lot of hurts, which this child has had in her short life.:angel:

we close the threads and open new ones when they get too long.

I have been thinking about the time line of events for April 22.

• Sunday's last known contact was with Sunshine and a friend from Tallahassee. Both spoke to her via cell phone, the last call was to the friend. It was around noon, Sunday said she had to get off the phone, she was not done packing yet.

• Ruby Evans stated that Sunday called her that day and asked her to bring her a pack of cigarettes. Did Ruby lie about the reason for that call? Did she need to create an excuse to leave work? I wish we knew if that call was verified per cell phone records and if true, what time it was made.

• Where was Herman, was he at the home while Sunday was packing to leave that day? Was Sunday having a problem with him and that was what the phone call to Ruby was about? IIRC, his daughter stated somewhere online that she was with him the day she disappeared. Does that indicate he was with her earlier in the day and came to the house after Sunday was killed? At what point did Tomlinson become involved?

• Ruby and Herman supposedly were not getting along. Why would the two of them cover for each other or work together? What were the events that lead up to Sunday's murder. I do not believe the motive is solely that Ruby wanted IC to remain with her in Georgia. What was happening in that house in the weeks/days leading up to Sunday's murder?

• The cover/clean up must have been frantic. Sunshine was due to arrive at 3:00. What time did Ruby call her and say she was at the house but Sunday and her purse were gone? How much time did that buy Ruby? What did she say to Sunshine to prevent her from coming to Georgia that day? Does it make sense that Sunshine would not still come to Georgia; How could anyone know that Sunday had only ran out to pick up something last minute and would not be returning before 3:00 as agreed? How did Ruby portray the situation to Sunshine?

• Who picked IC up from school that day and at what time?
Both Herman and Ruby posted on the internet after Sunday disappeared, trying to make it appear that Sunday left on her own. Initially, it appears her family may have believed this. But as many family members stated, Sunday was always on her phone and would not have left IC without contacting someone. I'm sure that after a week had passed, they suspected something happened to Sunday.

Ruby, evidently doesn't understand the dynamics of a real "Family". Was she so out of it that she truly believed the Blombergh family would think Sunday simply left. That they would let the situation go and not try to find her? LE's statement re motive; Ruby did not want IC to leave, was premature. That was a component of the motive, but not the sole reason, MOO.

• The cover/clean up must have been frantic. Sunshine was due to arrive at 3:00. What time did Ruby call her and say she was at the house but Sunday and her purse were gone? How much time did that buy Ruby? What did she say to Sunshine to prevent her from coming to Georgia that day? Does it make sense that Sunshine would not still come to Georgia; How could anyone know that Sunday had only ran out to pick up something last minute and would not be returning before 3:00 as agreed? How did Ruby portray the situation to Sunshine?

• Who picked IC up from school that day and at what time?
Both Herman and Ruby posted on the internet after Sunday disappeared, trying to make it appear that Sunday left on her own. Initially, it appears her family may have believed this. But as many family members stated, Sunday was always on her phone and would not have left IC without contacting someone. I'm sure that after a week had passed, they suspected something happened to Sunday.

Did Sunshine drive to Tifton, or did she not make the trip? If she arrived there, what did she see, who did she talk too? Has anyone seen reports on this? Also did Sunday's family report her missing to the police? I thought I heard on the WCTV news Ruby reported her missing, but my memory maybe incorrect and I cannot find a link to prove the report. Is there a specific period of time an adult person has to be missing in GA before they can be reported as 'missing'? Has the early report that she was shot been confirmed by an autopsy, yet?

[SNIPPED...] I have been thinking about the time line of events for April 22...

All great questions....maybe Lavanda has info since she was pretty involved with the Sunday's family??

The first post on her FB Missing page was April 28th. First search organized by family was in Tifton on May 1st.

April 29, 2010 Tift woman reported missing

Angie Thompson/Senior Reporter CNHI
TIFTON — A family is fearing the worst since nothing has been heard from 27-year-old Sunday Bloombergh, who went missing from her Tift County home on April 22.

Bloombergh and her young school-aged daughter was living with her mother-in-law on Briarwood Lane in southern Tift County. Her sisters, Promise Bloombergh of Miami and Sunshine Bloombergh of Tallahassee, said it isn’t likely that their sister would leave her daughter so long without letting someone know.

“She wouldn’t leave her daughter like that,” Promise said.

Promise and Sunshine both said their sister always had her cell phone with her. They noted it was always turned on and she would never refuse to answer a call from them.

“That phone is with her any and everywhere, and she has never done this,” Promise said.

“My sister is always with her phone,” Sunshine said.

Sunshine said that after repeated attempts to reach Sunday by cell phone failed, she got in touch with a representative of the cell phone company her sister used. That person, Sunshine said, told her that they couldn’t give out the phone’s call logs without a subpoena but that they could tell her that no calls had been made or text messages sent from the phone since Thursday.

“That’s not my sister,” Sunshine said.
http://tiftongazette.com/local/x537288557/Tift-woman-reported-missing

Does not say who reported her missing, still looking.

I looked for a link where I heard the report that Ruby was the one that reported her missing also, and I can't find it. I will edit my post since my memory may be wrong.

I'm pretty sure Herman posted on fb many days before, many days after.. but not at all on the day she went missing.

These are all really good questions. I was not aware Sunshine didn't make the trip? I always thought she was on her way when this all went down.

The fb thing..it's so...telling. About something I can't fathom. "Didn't have time to write on my wall today cause I was busy cleaning up a murder scene" .yuck. Didn't he say on there at some point he had a "new blackberry"? Am I dreaming? Tarabull, anyone get screen shots of that or anything else on there?

All these really good timeline ?'s...where's SC and LD?

Seems like there is a total cease in news articles again.
Never saw anything on the press conf.. no news on the autopsy.. nothing on the funeral.. nothing more on the accused or upcoming court dates.

The fb thing..it's so...telling. About something I can't fathom. "Didn't have time to write on my wall today cause I was busy cleaning up a murder scene" .yuck. Didn't he say on there at some point he had a "new blackberry"? Am I dreaming? Tarabull, anyone get screen shots of that or anything else on there?

Yes he did say he had a new blackberry phone. I have a bunch of the posts from his FB page saved in a pdf file, but I don't think I can post them on the thread.

C@rol ... We do not know whether or not Sunshine made the trip that day. That's one of the many question marks ...

good question, going to check!

:)

ETA: herman installed the facebook for crackberry application to his phone on May 12th. On May 20th he says he got a new toy, a blackberry, been playing for hours. (tho it was actually 8 days since he loaded the application)

Another thing, just to bring it back to the table

That weekend was Herman's Birthday weekend - his birthday was April 25 (IIRC) and on April 26th someone gives him a hard time for missing his birthday bbq!!!

He apologizes saying sorry too many plans too little time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back