Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #3 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing this over, so it doesn't get missed.

Does anyone have the information about the hearing tomorrow? I live near Cd'A and I would like to be there in support of Rachael's family. Any information would be helpful. TIA.

Brought over from previous thread

Coeur d' Alene has a "hitching post" and is VERY popular for quick wedings....in fact I think they have a website...cute little place.....I don't know if they went there specificly or not...but lots and lots of people do...a little more quaint than a justice of the peace...

Totally OT...my parents were married at the Hitching Post 50+++ years ago. Back in those days, most of the couples in the town I lived in (about 80 miles W/NW of Spokane) went to Couer d' Alene to get married. Glad to hear they are still in business.

I'm just curious to who "family" is that are coming to testify (on behalf of his character)? We still don't know if he had family there in the area.....or if they are coming from out of state, sending emails or what???

It seems to me they wouldn't let him fly too easily with him being a suspect...nor if he did admit to the harassing---they could charge him for that too. Any crime committed within a felony is NOT good...he took the gun with him that time to go look for her...Did he find her, where and when...like to know that.?? The daughter's could even use Fapone's posts I would think. ??? If RA was scared for her life, then I don't think the daughters would feel too safe at this point....nor others involved with the gun episode. Plus the fact that he was talking to Fapone about moving back to AZ---even tho he still loved RA and didn't want a divorce and was SOOOO involved with the church. I just can't imagine them letting him bond out at this point.. I think there would be quite a stirring. IMO. Maybe a prayer wouldn't hurt before 3 pm tomorrow!!! Or even a show at the court house showing support for RA from a few locals if possible!

I see ya down there anyoldtime48, and just want to say your prior post was straight on in many aspects. RA had no clue what he was like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgosleuth

Does anyone have the information about the hearing tomorrow? I live near Cd'A and I would like to be there in support of Rachael's family. Any information would be helpful. TIA.

++++++++++++
Please keep us informed if you go and give the thumbs up to the family also....we'll be thinking about them.

Thanks for suffering thru my longwindedness!

Is there is a link to mention of CC having family there tomorrow (er, later today)? I can't recall seeing that anywhere. Or is it just church "family" that plan to run to his rescue?

If clients don't keep me tied to computer all day, I might just bop over there, although photos alone of him make me want to urp. :sick:

Unfortunately I live within almost spitting distance of that new courthouse and the thought of CC anywhere near my neighborhood, even under po-lice guard flat creeped me out.

Can only imagine what Rachael's family thought of him.

Question is -- will he run off at the mouth too much and eventually trip himself up, or pull a "Josh Powell?" Fapone would know far better than any of us which direction he leans. I don't see him as the smartest cookie in the jar, but that does not preclude him from being one wiley coyote and smooth, smooth, smooth with the lies and manipulation.

Gut tells me he is a little of both, depending on how he can work it to his advantage.

Hearing was reported by media to be at 3pm. New courthouse, if not familiar, is on Mineral Drive north of Hanley, just west of Hwy 95.

Bringing this over, so it doesn't get missed.

Is there is a link to mention of CC having family there tomorrow (er, later today)? I can't recall seeing that anywhere. Or is it just church "family" that plan to run to his rescue?
If clients don't keep me tied to computer all day, I might just bop over there, although photos alone of him make me want to urp. :sick:

Unfortunately I live within almost spitting distance of that new courthouse and the thought of CC anywhere near my neighborhood, even under po-lice guard flat creeped me out.

Question is -- will he run off at the mouth too much and eventually trip himself up, or pull a "Josh Powell?" Fapone would know far better than any of us which direction he leans. I don't see him as the smartest cookie in the jar, but that does not preclude him from being one wiley coyote and smooth, smooth, smooth with the lies and manipulation.

=========

Gut tells me he is a little of both, depending on how he can work it to his advantage.

BBM Here is the link---which is RA's daughter's FB page. I haven't read about CC's supporters, but it was said it was there:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116680731683607&v=wall&ref=mf

I believe he's quite the chameleon and plays both sides of the fence...whenever it's self serving.

You certainly know and never forget it when you become involved with someone like this. When the moment of truth finally strikes you, it's not like a light bulb, but rather a shock....I don't know how to explain it well, but it's like your brain, body and whole being-- stop, burn, and the snap of realization hits all at the same time. Everything instantly falls into place and his inner and outer mask match---but you've succeeded in ripping it off---and know them for who they are. Your radar is always on from that point on. And, yep, mine wanted me to quit my job and move to another city and have a financial/investor relative look at MY portfolio. I said no thanks..I liked my job and felt secure in my investing abilities. I was called "little Miss Independent" from that point on. After a about a year and half...one day I was picked up and set upon the kitchen counter...when I tried to get down, I was slapped....(which I didn't think would ever happen) and coming from an abusive first marriage, was not going to let it happen again.. .so I let him know what it felt like and told him to get out. I also told him I "knew" him and what bothered him so bad was the fact that he "knew" that I "knew" him. If something "little" bothers you right off the bat....don't take it lightly----and don't get swept up by the "chivalry and wonderful" the first few weeks..they want to work fast! You ARE being tested, believe me. And if your friends tell you "I don't think he's right for you"... especially your male friends...HEADS UP..they've seen him in a totally male environment--which you never see. Just sayin'

Hope you can make it there today anyoldtime48. RA needs the support. TIA

ETA: Do not try "letting them know what it feels like".....I might have been just lucky.

=========

BBM Here is the link---which is RA's daughter's FB page. I haven't read about CC's supporters, but it was said it was there:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116680731683607&v=wall&ref=mf

I believe he's quite the chameleon and plays both sides of the fence...whenever it's self serving.

You certainly know and never forget it when you become involved with someone like this. When the moment of truth finally strikes you, it's not like a light bulb, but rather a shock....I don't know how to explain it well, but it's like your brain, body and whole being-- stop, burn, and the snap of realization hits all at the same time. Everything instantly falls into place and his inner and outer mask match---but you've succeeded in ripping it off---and know them for who they are. Your radar is always on from that point on. And, yep, mine wanted me to quit my job and move to another city and have a financial/investor relative look at MY portfolio. I said no thanks..I liked my job and felt secure in my investing abilities. I was called "little Miss Independent" from that point on. After a about a year and half...one day I was picked up and set upon the kitchen counter...when I tried to get down, I was slapped....(which I didn't think would ever happen) and coming from an abusive first marriage, was not going to let it happen again.. .so I let him know what it felt like and told him to get out. I also told him I "knew" him and what bothered him so bad was the fact that he "knew" that I "knew" him. If something "little" bothers you right off the bat....don't take it lightly----and don't get swept up by the "chivalry and wonderful" the first few weeks..they want to work fast! You ARE being tested, believe me. And if your friends tell you "I don't think he's right for you"... especially your male friends...HEADS UP..they've seen him in a totally male environment--which you never see. Just sayin'

Hope you can make it there today anyoldtime48. RA needs the support. TIA

*BBM

THIS I believe is EXACTLY what got to CC on that Friday.... IMO

Candle lit for RA and family today. Sending positive thoughts and prayers to accomplish the goal today.

I'm just curious to who "family" is that are coming to testify (on behalf of his character)? We still don't know if he had family there in the area.....or if they are coming from out of state, sending emails or what???

It seems to me they wouldn't let him fly too easily with him being a suspect...nor if he did admit to the harassing---they could charge him for that too. Any crime committed within a felony is NOT good...he took the gun with him that time to go look for her...Did he find her, where and when...like to know that.?? The daughter's could even use Fapone's posts I would think. ??? If RA was scared for her life, then I don't think the daughters would feel too safe at this point....nor others involved with the gun episode. Plus the fact that he was talking to Fapone about moving back to AZ---even tho he still loved RA and didn't want a divorce and was SOOOO involved with the church. I just can't imagine them letting him bond out at this point.. I think there would be quite a stirring. IMO. Maybe a prayer wouldn't hurt before 3 pm tomorrow!!! Or even a show at the court house showing support for RA from a few locals if possible!

The family would not be able to use anything on here in court. It is all hearsay by anonymous posters. They will only be able to use first hand info. Things they saw, things they heard him say. Then he can denigh it....and it turns into he said she said. All hearsay in inadmissable with very few exceptions and his attorney will have it thrown out.

This is the actual statute that the federal court must follow if it decides that a defendant should not be released on his own recognizance...

Title 18, United States Code,Section 3142(c). When structuring the release of a defendant under Section 3142(c), the judicial officer must order that the defendant "not commit a Federal, State, or Local crime during the period of release. 18 U.S.C. § 3142(c)(1)(A). In addition, the judicial officer must impose the least restrictive condition or combination of conditions necessary to "reasonably assure" the defendant's appearance as required and to "reasonably assure" the safety of any person and the community".

This article states:
Investigators have found Rachael Anderson's cell phone. At this point, according to Clarkston Police Chief, Joel Hastings, they can not say where the phone was found.

bbm. So we really only have rumor and speculation on where the phone was found? I thought it was released that it was found in the Yukon.

This article states:
Investigators have found Rachael Anderson's cell phone. At this point, according to Clarkston Police Chief, Joel Hastings, they can not say where the phone was found.

bbm. So we really only have rumor and speculation on where the phone was found? I thought it was released that it was found in the Yukon.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth