05-10-2010, 02:24 AM #1Former Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
2009.03.13 ~ The Today Show *REVISIT*
Soon after Ron and Misty got married, they appeared on the Today Show. We've talked about so much of this interview in pieces over the last year and yet I didn't find a thread entirely devoted to analyzing what was discussed at that time.
Here are some highlights that I jotted down as I watched it once again tonight:
- The church where they held Haleigh's vigils wouldn't marry them because they "didn't agree with the union".
- Ron said that Geraldo and Crystal made up what Junior said about the man in black
- Misty said she wouldn't talk to LE because she didn't like the new guy that was added to the case. He accused her of lying.
- Misty's story during this interview was that she put Haleigh to bed at 8PM and covered her with a blanket that she washed. She said she then went to bed at 10PM (She discussed where the kids were placed in bed, but I still can't determine which bed was whose?!?)
- Misty said she knows she made inconsistent statements but she's not sure why
- Ron says he wants the media not to pay attention to his personal life and just pay attention to Haleigh and keep her picture out there
- Ron says that the lead detective, John Merchant, doesn't think Misty is a suspect.
Now I have quite a few comments of my own, but am interested in what you all think first. Please keep this thread more analytical than usual. Thanks!
Last edited by KateB; 05-01-2015 at 09:48 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
By The World According in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years oldReplies: 216Last Post: 12-17-2009, 10:26 AM
By Sdavidson11 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years oldReplies: 136Last Post: 10-05-2009, 09:57 AM
By BeanE in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years oldReplies: 209Last Post: 09-30-2009, 04:17 PM
By rookie in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years oldReplies: 238Last Post: 05-13-2009, 12:58 PM
By Capri in forum Haleigh CummingsReplies: 548Last Post: 03-16-2009, 11:39 PM