Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010.05.10 - Casey Anthony Motions Hearing

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post

Kathi......Kathi Belich.......are you reading Kathi?????????

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    Kathi......Kathi Belich.......are you reading Kathi?????????
    I think it might have been a note regarding a phone call....I posted screen caps on the note thread [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104343"]2010.05.10 - Paralegal passes note to female corrections officer at Casey's hearing - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    Last edited by momtective; 05-10-2010 at 01:37 PM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    She also motioned phone call with her hand to someone near the court reporter as she was stuffing it in her pocket.
    Maybe it was a note from Cindy and George asking if they could see ICA before she went back to PC?

I am just now being able to watch the recording of this mornings hearings. I know it was mentioned by several posters that GA was wearing a security uniform so at least one of them is working, but I think he has on an Orlando Magic shirt. Lol! Someone help me with this one because I think that is what it is! At the 30:30 mark on part 1 of the hearing.

It Was Ancient Aliens!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Turnadot View Post
    It's like you're talking about a hearing that took place today in another universe, imo.

ETA, notthatsmart, I refer you to this post, especially the last paragraph: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.05.10 - Casey Anthony Motions Hearing and perhaps watch the vids of today's hearing and listen to Judge Perry schooling Baez on the rules of discovery.
    That link provided is comparing apples to oranges. I was speaking of bench notes. I listened to the Judge and heard loud and clear. These things are now finally going to be looked at by line item. A win for the defense. IMO

Just a thought, Judge Perry coming in really takes the energy in the room back to where it should be, there is a little girl that deserves justice and this is not a circus for the defense team to show their clever skills at. IMO, no offense to Judge Stickland, because I feel he was doing what he thought was fair, things just got out of control and these big shot defense attorneys took advantage of JS's fairness, because they are sleezy like that....thank God things are in an accelerated pace now and JB and team are put in check. Caylee deserves justice and this should not be forgotten!
    Last edited by pamandabear; 05-10-2010 at 10:14 PM.
    "That should have been done like yesterday" ~ Honorable Chief Judge, Belvin Perry, Jr.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pamandabear For This Useful Post:

Thought I would share this adorable pic with everyone.

http://i44.tinypic.com/11gj2gx.jpg
    Last edited by TrialAddict; 05-10-2010 at 01:42 PM.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TrialAddict For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Watching JB in practice grates on my nerves, and I am nowhere near being an attorney.

However, I do have some concerns. It seems like his strategy is working at least a little bit. He files motions asking for evidence, a lot of these seem to be asking for evidence he is not entitled to, or asking the wrong agency for, and he is seemingly leaving the impression with at least a few by these motions that the state is withholding evidence from the defense.
    From what we saw today I think Judge Perry will set him straight on that approach. That is wasting the Court's time, whining because you are asking information that is not covered by Discovery rules.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Well looky who gave a ten minute interview after court! Why, it's the one and same who keeps harping on all the media coverage. Go figure, huh?

Notice Marinade Dave in the background. Reminds me of 'Where's Waldo' how he pops up everywhere.

http://www.wftv.com/video/23507127/index.html
    Last edited by suzihawk; 05-10-2010 at 02:00 PM. Reason: edited for link

[B]RAW INTERVIEW: Attorney Baez After 05/10/10 Hearing [/B http://www.wftv.com/video/23507127/index.html
    Last edited by MADJGNLAW; 05-10-2010 at 02:16 PM. Reason: fixed link TY darnudes

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MADJGNLAW For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    That link provided is comparing apples to oranges. I was speaking of bench notes. I listened to the Judge and heard loud and clear. These things are now finally going to be looked at by line item. A win for the defense. IMO
    I'm not even sure what to say to this, notthatsmart, so I'll just wish you have a good day.
    Last edited by Turnadot; 05-10-2010 at 01:58 PM. Reason: spelling, sorry

I agree. The purpose of Judge Perry asking JB to rearrange his motion and list what he "specifically" wants is so that the SA office can provide it, show it's been provided, or say no based on discovery.

He is requiring JB to narrow it down to what he wants that he doesn't have and "everything" just isn't going to cut the mustard anymore. Because according the the Judge........there's a difference between a crime scene tech and a lab, and an expert and a collector of evidence. He also politely reminded JB AGAIN that he isn't entitled to EVERYTHING.

Of course.......he is entitled to "ask".

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

Respectfully MADJGNLAW, I think this is the link to Baez interview.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Bugging Me.

JB says "when Caylee went missing".

Caylee never was "missing". She was laying in a swamp near the Anthony home with things that came from the Anthony home. Everyday that KC was shopping, partying or sleeping with her flavor of the week Caylee was decomposing with not one word from KC about her "missing" to anyone. When KC's mother reported Caylee "missing" and the "smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" the dispatcher wants to speak with KC and KC wonders why they want to talk to her???

Caylee was dead and had been dead all along. What is it that the defense does not get about that even if SODDI? (not in my book. it was KC)
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    Well looky who gave a ten minute interview after court! Why, it's the one and same who keeps harping on all the media coverage. Go figure, huh?

Notice Dave Marinade in the background. Reminds me of 'Where's Waldo' how he pops up everywhere.

OMG.....ROFL
    KAthi or someone that sounds like her asked him he wanted to go to Miami because of the "party" atmosphere down there.
    Last edited by sleutherontheside; 05-10-2010 at 01:54 PM.

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Clown View Post
    Thought I would share this adorable pic with everyone.

http://i44.tinypic.com/11gj2gx.jpg
    she never changed.........flirt with JB...notice he does not wear his wedding ring.
    Did he get divorsed?
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chefmom View Post
    I am just now being able to watch the recording of this mornings hearings. I know it was mentioned by several posters that GA was wearing a security uniform so at least one of them is working, but I think he has on an Orlando Magic shirt. Lol! Someone help me with this one because I think that is what it is! At the 30:30 mark on part 1 of the hearing.
    Here's the logo. http://i43.tinypic.com/ih349j.jpg

Those Anthony's sure have class.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KeysBreeze For This Useful Post:

OMG.....ROFL
    KAthi or someone that sounds like her asked him he wanted to go to Miami because of the "party" atmosphere down there.
    I'm pretty sure it was her considering the snotty way he responded. LOL

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by manatee View Post
    OMG! What can be done about this?
    The officer is NOT surprised and she looks all around to see who is looking............my hinky meter is on high!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

33. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was her considering the snotty way he responded. LOL

After watching the whole thing I did see it was her. He must have taken some real heat for his tirade after the last hearing because his tone was a 180 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

After watching the whole thing I did see it was her. He must have taken some real heat for his tirade after the last hearing because his tone was a 180 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Someone must have schooled him in media appearances 101.

You're right, totally different Baez with Kathi today. It's kind of funny to watch him sucking it up.

37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

After veiwing the "happy mother's day, I love you" so quick at the end from KC to CA
    I think Baez told her to say that. He leans into her 2 times..........IMO
    so mom & dad plead for her tomorrow......DP motion.

If GAG order is ON, why did JB give a little interview after?
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

There is no gag order yet.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by darnudes View Post
    Someone must have schooled him in media appearances 101.

You're right, totally different Baez with Kathi today. It's kind of funny to watch him sucking it up.
    Wow, watching that clip was a surprise! A very changed and subdued Baez talking here. Not even one smirk - and he looked exhausted. It looks like two things have happened - he read the post interview press from last week, and he's had some pretty intensive lessons from a media coach somewhere. Maybe both Mason and Ms Lyon(s) gave him a "now hear this" lecture.

42. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

As for them wanting to stop gossip and innuendo well thats unconstitutional anyway IMO.
    Freedom of Speech is something we all get as Americans, and there would be no way for them to enforce something like that anyway. They could come to WS and claim were in contempt, we have nothing to do with the case, and freedom of speech covers us IMO.

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MADJGNLAW For This Useful Post:

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast