6 May 2010: Josh Powell allegedly in West Valley City, Utah - WHY?

PickieChickie

Former Member
Reaction score
May 6, 2010: Josh Powell Allegedly In West Valley City, Utah - WHY?​
Examiner.com learned Josh Powell traveled to West Valley City on Thursday, had dinner with neighbors from his old neighborhood, and allegedly said he was heading back to Puyallup.

It is unclear what Josh was doing, why he was in town, or when he left.

CONTINUED AT SOURCE: http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Sea...est-Valley-City-at-the-same-time--coincidence

I sure hope the West Valley City Police Department detectives were aware of his trip and that there was a tracking device on the vehicle he was using!

Perhaps he traveled to the area to check on the site where he disposed of Susan's body!

Did he fly? Did he drive the van? Did he rent a car? Did he bring the boys with him? Did he visit his sister and mother?

Perhaps Kirk Graves will answer some of these questions under the "Questions I'd like to ask Susan's friends and family members" thread.

Either JP has a lot of gall and simply popped thru for a visit. Or there's more to the visit than we really do know and the WVPD requested his help on something? (I know...it seems improbable...) We keep hoping.

I sure hope the West Valley City Police Department detectives were aware of his trip and that there was a tracking device on the vehicle he was using!

Perhaps he traveled to the area to check on the site where he disposed of Susan's body!

Did he fly? Did he drive the van? Did he rent a car? Did he bring the boys with him? Did he visit his sister and mother?

Perhaps Kirk Graves will answer some of these questions under the "Questions I'd like to ask Susan's friends and family members" thread.

According to the latest Examiner article, Jennifer Graves said that they were not aware of his visit and that he did not contact either his mom or his sister. She said that he "didn't want anything to do with them".

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m5d10-Puyallup-Wash-Josh-Powell-and-the-Coxes-in-West-Valley-City-at-the-same-time--coincidence

Apparently nobody called the local TV station or either mainstream newspaper, Salt Lake Tribune and the Deseret, to let them know he would be in town or we would have surely heard about it.

This leads me to wonder if either police departments, Puyallup and West Valley City, knew of this trip.

My guess would be Kiirsi got in touch with Isabelle, since Isabelle is part of the FB page. So Isabelle does a scoop and not the local media. Seems the local media has run their course...I haven't been following everyday, so don't know if the local media did any stories on the new search or not.

ETA: I do find it most intriguing that he and the Coxs' were there at the same time. Seems to be a repeat of the past IIRC.

Who on earth would have dinner with him?

That's a very good questions. Anyone who has anything to do with this monster at this point in time really makes me sick.

Everyone should know by now that being nice to Josh isn't going to do anything but pad his already overinflated ego and give him the impression that he is liked. As far as I am concerned, he should be shunned by everyone, including his father and siblings.

The man, and I use that term lightly, needs to feel abandoned and helpless. All these people who are supporting him emotionally and financially are only helping him feel like he is stable.

He needs to be pushed over the edge so his true personality begins to emerge.

I would suspect he had dinner with his tenants.

I would also suspect he drove to West Valley City because the people are behind on their rent. (This is just a guess.)

I'm wondering if he drove there to meet with his lawyer. The news of the "Gag order" broke on Tuesday of last week, and Josh was there two days later. Hmmmm....coincidence??

Maybe the lawer is wondering, "Do the police actually have something?

I'm wondering if he drove there to meet with his lawyer. The news of the "Gag order" broke on Tuesday of last week, and Josh was there two days later. Hmmmm....coincidence??

Maybe the lawer is wondering, "Do the police actually have something?

I'm wondering who he stayed with or did he stay in hotel/motel? Maybe with the residents of his house...how convenient.

I'm wondering who he stayed with or did he stay in hotel/motel? Maybe with the residents of his house...how convenient.

Since he loves to camp, I'm sure he slept in the van. After all, it doesn't matter where the van is once you close your eyes.​

Check out the new page that Jules SA found on the SusanPowell.org site. It's all about how they miss her terribly and had a special Mother's Day dinner in honor of Susan. I wish the little smiley characters had one that's throwing up because that's the one I'd use.

You mean this one? :puke:

I am horrified, sickened and appalled at the new "Mother's Day" entry. It sounds so sweet and loving and all "Oh Susan, we miss you" until you really notice what he's trying to make it sound like...like she is on vacation somewhere and can make the choice to "please come back soon!"

HURL.

You mean this one? :puke:

I am horrified, sickened and appalled at the new "Mother's Day" entry. It sounds so sweet and loving and all "Oh Susan, we miss you" until you really notice what he's trying to make it sound like...like she is on vacation somewhere and can make the choice to "please come back soon!"

HURL.

Yup - that's the right one... :puke:

The new page was actually noticed by someone on the Facebook WISP page so I won't take credit for the find. But it was a sickening read. Either JP has no idea of the world's perspective on him, or he plain just doesn't give a hoot and he's doing whatever he can to try and "look concerned".

Oops, time to grab my bucket again. :sick:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back