Hollywood Burglar Bunch and "Pretty Wild" star Alexis Neiers in court today

KaylynnCouture

Reaction score
I didn't see a thread on this, so I thought I'd start one. This is in regards to the big "Hollywood Burglar Bunch" ring that was busted a few months ago where teens were accused of breaking into celebrities homes and stealing large amounts of clothes, accessories, money, etc.

Alleged Burglar Bunch member and current "Pretty Wild" star Alexis Neiers is in court today for the beginning of her trial. She's facing one count of felony first degree residential burglary in the break-in at the home of Orlando Bloom.

Snipped from http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/10/pretty-wild-alexis-neiers-burglar-bunch-court-live/

I saw an episode of 20/20 about this crime and Alexis' role in it. If I remember correctly, she was only at the robbery of Orlando Bloom's house. She said she was drunk and puking and had no idea what was going on. I think she even said she was passed out in the yard.

However, there was video of the gang walking down the street and in the driveway area and she appeared just fine. Not to mention, when LE searched her house she was in possession of some of the stolen items.

So, I say she is guilty!

On another note, I caught a glimpse of her show "Pretty Wild" by accident, and wow talk about another pointless reality show. Alexis and her sisters pretty much do what they want. Their mom home schools them, which I doubt they really do when the cameras aren't on. IMO, another case of the mom trying to be best friends with the kids instead of a parent......no wonder Alexis is in the position she is in today!

I saw an episode of 20/20 about this crime and Alexis' role in it. If I remember correctly, she was only at the robbery of Orlando Bloom's house. She said she was drunk and puking and had no idea what was going on. I think she even said she was passed out in the yard.

However, there was video of the gang walking down the street and in the driveway area and she appeared just fine. Not to mention, when LE searched her house she was in possession of some of the stolen items.

So, I say she is guilty!

On another note, I caught a glimpse of her show "Pretty Wild" by accident, and wow talk about another pointless reality show. Alexis and her sisters pretty much do what they want. Their mom home schools them, which I doubt they really do when the cameras aren't on. IMO, another case of the mom trying to be best friends with the kids instead of a parent......no wonder Alexis is in the position she is in today!
You should see all the pictures of her doing drugs! Perez Hilton took them down(he's my guilty pleasure! I don't really care about 'celebrities' but for some reason I read him daily!)but I'm sure they can be easily found.........the first 2 or 3 leaked are Alexis topless(!)smoking from a "bong".The other few are taken at a different time & show her smoking what looks like heroin(she's using a pipe & tinfoil).REALLY classy! How & why her show is still on E I will never now........She's involved up to her eyeballs with these robberies & she's a drugs user.How did she get a show anyway? I have never heard of her until this robbery business so how famous is she?

You should see all the pictures of her doing drugs! Perez Hilton took them down(he's my guilty pleasure! I don't really care about 'celebrities' but for some reason I read him daily!)but I'm sure they can be easily found.........the first 2 or 3 leaked are Alexis topless(!)smoking from a "bong".The other few are taken at a different time & show her smoking what looks like heroin(she's using a pipe & tinfoil).REALLY classy! How & why her show is still on E I will never now........She's involved up to her eyeballs with these robberies & she's a drugs user.How did she get a show anyway? I have never heard of her until this robbery business so how famous is she?

LOL! Perez Hilton is my guilty pleasure too! (I don't really care about celebrities either!) I haven't seen the pictures you mentioned of her.

I have no idea how she is famous or why she has her own show? I had never heard of her before this case either. Her mom was a model back in the day, but I don't think she was really famous or anything.

On 20/20, I saw her surrounded my cameras outside the courthouse for one her court dates, they even stopped before going inside so her make-up artist could touch her up! It was as if she were walking the red carpet!!! She seemed to be enjoying the attention! WOW!

From the link posted above:

"Alexis Neiers just got 180 days in jail for her role in the Burglar Bunch crimes.
Neiers pled no contest and was also placed on three years felony probation and ordered to stay away from Orlando Bloom's home."

This will probably play out like the rest of celebs who get jail time in California, the jail will be overcrowded, so she will spend a day in jail!

The pictures are up on another gossip site(although this site seems to be more gossip about 'real people'i.e people send in pictures of people they know & then post trash about them....lovely !)called thedirty.com The site is implying her Mother has sicc'd lawyers on them to take the pics down(there goes any denials that it's not her)but they are refusing.
I still can't figure out this girl,this show but I will bet she will just try to parlay this in her "career advancement"!

I didn't know what she was in trouble for until I read this and saw the pretty wild reference.

I accidently turned it on and was :eek: and thought to myself why in the world...on so many levels.

I only watched about 10 mins of it too! Thanks for filling me in!

OMG I feel like a moron. I saw a few minutes of that show Pretty Wild and I thought it was a joke, a spoof on reality shows type of show. It looked so staged so I had no idea these people were for real, I thought they were just bad actors playing a part. I swear I saw that Chelsea Handler was producer or something and since she is a comedian I just naturally thought it was a joke.

I have seen about 20 minutes total of that show, all episodes combined. I was like other posters here. At first I was like, who are these vapid moronic celebutante and what exactly IS their claim to fame other than their mother and stepfather let them run wild and do whatever the hell they want????? I thought it must be a joke. Finally I realized, they aren't anybody. They aren't even anybody's cousin?!?

Apparently all you need now to get a reality show and some form of "celebrity" status is to WANT to be a celebrity and poof you ARE a celebrity.

I think we (Americans) have all hopped a train to crazy town if this is what constitutes entertainment nowadays.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back