1177 users online (241 members and 936 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is George working again?

At the morning motion hearing today, George wore a shirt that looked like a uniform shirt.
    What do you think?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5167934&postcount=591"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.05.10 - Casey Anthony Motions Hearing[/ame]
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

I thought it looked like he just came from the bowling alley!!

ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    No....it was a shirt with the Orlando Magic logo on it. Don't think it was anything official.

Who would hire GA?
    "When it all goes down the crapper, don't come crying to me. You were warned" - ecs5298, November 6, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by ecs5298 View Post
    No....it was a shirt with the Orlando Magic logo on it. Don't think it was anything official.

Who would hire GA?
    Maybe the same people who hired LA?????

Gee, poor Orlando Magic ..........not good advertising.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

At least he left the loser flip flops at home this time. Maybe he's trying to make a statement, that he has no clean clothes to wear because he's so poor because nobody will hire him so won't you please donate a proper shirt with actual buttons on it? and thank you. have a nice day.

I think,George has had it with this family, Cindy yells and screams at him in public(remember depo hearing at atty office) CA accuses him now of molesting her.Son Lee
    evidently does not come around that much,I'm not surprised George got a job (?).I think
    when this is over Geo is riding off into the sunset with his hair dyed black,and living a
    new life, with out this cast of characters.In looking at him since that claim of molestation
    GA does not look well,at all.I am beginning to feel sorry for him,(and he is the only one)
    jmo

GA really aged as did CA. I don't think GA is working at a real job. Last I heard he was still doing whatever with KFN.

I'm thinking it looked more like a security uniform than a 'fan' type shirt. Also not GA's typical style of dress, IMO.

One thing's for certain, it appears all this is taking it's toll on him. He looks completly defeated and worn out. I hope he's gotten a job and is doing something productive other than dwell on all that's happened. It would also give him some time apart from CA and who wouldn't want that?

Quote Originally Posted by ecs5298 View Post

Who would hire GA?
    Are you sure it is an Orlando Magic shirt? Although I am sporting thick lensed prescription glasses today, I cannot see well enough to judge. TIA!
    Last edited by mom2chloe; 05-10-2010 at 06:51 PM. Reason: can't see to type/spell correctly

ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2chloe View Post
    Are you sure it is an Orlando Magic shirt? Although I am sporting thick lensed prescription glasses today, I cannot see well enough to judge. TIA!
    Yep. Someone in the hearing thread posted the logo side by side and that was it.

I'm just thinking that if GA is working at the Orlando stadium where the Magic are playing, someone would have seen him and ratted him out to the media.
    "When it all goes down the crapper, don't come crying to me. You were warned" - ecs5298, November 6, 2012

Maybe he went to a game and bought a souvenir shirt and then wore it to show off that he had been to a game?

I don't think those shirts are cheap.
    Just my opinion.....
    Finally found a reason for the Ignore feature!

Maybe Lee got one as a promotional gift. Doesn't he work events. Then maybe Lee gave it to George?
    JMO

Sorry, IMO the logos did not look the same to me. And, I went to the Magic on-line store and saw nothing like that shirt. To me GA's shirt looked exactly like a security officer's shirt. Could have even been a car dealer logo on that shirt - he's comfortable around cars and he's done security at dealerships previously.

My vote is for security officer shirt.
    As I received information, and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times, laughed at the situation. She still failed to show any outward signs of remorse or concern for her missing two year old daughter.
    --Yuri Melich, arrest warrant, July 16, 2008

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast