Is George working again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

passionflower

Verified Insider
Reaction score
At the morning motion hearing today, George wore a shirt that looked like a uniform shirt.
What do you think?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5167934&postcount=591"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.05.10 - Casey Anthony Motions Hearing[/ame]

I thought it looked like he just came from the bowling alley!!

No....it was a shirt with the Orlando Magic logo on it. Don't think it was anything official.

Who would hire GA?

Gee, poor Orlando Magic ..........not good advertising.

At least he left the loser flip flops at home this time. Maybe he's trying to make a statement, that he has no clean clothes to wear because he's so poor because nobody will hire him so won't you please donate a proper shirt with actual buttons on it? and thank you. have a nice day.

I think,George has had it with this family, Cindy yells and screams at him in public(remember depo hearing at atty office) CA accuses him now of molesting her.Son Lee
evidently does not come around that much,I'm not surprised George got a job (?).I think
when this is over Geo is riding off into the sunset with his hair dyed black,and living a
new life, with out this cast of characters.In looking at him since that claim of molestation
GA does not look well,at all.I am beginning to feel sorry for him,(and he is the only one)
jmo

GA really aged as did CA. I don't think GA is working at a real job. Last I heard he was still doing whatever with KFN.

I'm thinking it looked more like a security uniform than a 'fan' type shirt. Also not GA's typical style of dress, IMO.

One thing's for certain, it appears all this is taking it's toll on him. He looks completly defeated and worn out. I hope he's gotten a job and is doing something productive other than dwell on all that's happened. It would also give him some time apart from CA and who wouldn't want that?

No....it was a shirt with the Orlando Magic logo on it. Don't think it was anything official.

Who would hire GA?
Are you sure it is an Orlando Magic shirt? Although I am sporting thick lensed prescription glasses today, I cannot see well enough to judge. TIA!

Are you sure it is an Orlando Magic shirt? Although I am sporting thick lensed prescription glasses today, I cannot see well enough to judge. TIA!

Yep. Someone in the hearing thread posted the logo side by side and that was it.

I'm just thinking that if GA is working at the Orlando stadium where the Magic are playing, someone would have seen him and ratted him out to the media.

Maybe he went to a game and bought a souvenir shirt and then wore it to show off that he had been to a game?

Maybe Lee got one as a promotional gift. Doesn't he work events. Then maybe Lee gave it to George?

Sorry, IMO the logos did not look the same to me. And, I went to the Magic on-line store and saw nothing like that shirt. To me GA's shirt looked exactly like a security officer's shirt. Could have even been a car dealer logo on that shirt - he's comfortable around cars and he's done security at dealerships previously.

My vote is for security officer shirt.

I do think it's an Orlando Magic logo. If you look at the picture linked in first post with the logo beside it, you can see the white star in the upper right on George's shirt's logo. You can also see the round shape of the basketball in the lower right.

Now, whether that's a fan shirt or uniform shirt, IDK. Personnally I am going with a fan shirt. If he did work security why would he have his uniform on for a 9 AM hearing today? The team plays tonight in Atlanta. http://www.nba.com/playoffs2010/eastseries6/?cid=playoffs_Google17068

Sorry, IMO the logos did not look the same to me. And, I went to the Magic on-line store and saw nothing like that shirt. To me GA's shirt looked exactly like a security officer's shirt. Could have even been a car dealer logo on that shirt - he's comfortable around cars and he's done security at dealerships previously.

My vote is for security officer shirt.

Oh, I just looked at the photo--that does indeed look like Orlando Magic logo

I think,George has had it with this family, Cindy yells and screams at him in public(remember depo hearing at atty office) CA accuses him now of molesting her.Son Lee
evidently does not come around that much,I'm not surprised George got a job (?).I think
when this is over Geo is riding off into the sunset with his hair dyed black,and living a
new life, with out this cast of characters.In looking at him since that claim of molestation
GA does not look well,at all.I am beginning to feel sorry for him,(and he is the only one)
jmo

I almost feel sorry for him until I click onto the thought that HE the ex-detcetive drove that car home from the lot with the decomp smell in it. IMO, no way he didn't know what that stench was. Once you smell it, you never forget it. He knew.
moo

sheeze ... does it matter anyway where he is working. GA has a history of leaving a job within a short time of employment and this one will follow his history.

For all we know, it's just another scam he is pulling :waitasec: on CA and all the other women.

It's all about appearances with these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member