Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: MI - Venus Rose Stewart, 32, Colon, Abducted 28 April 2010 - #3

Quote Originally Posted by trigger View Post
    I hope they are following him. Has he got lawyer yet? Maybe thats why he is allowed to leave the state? IDK but this guy is not playing with a full deck for leaving alot of evidence around. Very weird. If hes that stupid, hopefully they will find her.

Praying she is found. Her poor children and her mom, she needs to be found.
    Hi Trigger he had a lawyer as soon as this story broke...one in MI no less. He won't speak to anyone they have to go through his lawyer ....
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

NG on with Venus .. I hope she has something we don't know ....
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    hahah surely u jest.? But I am so glad for the national attention.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TobyWong* For This Useful Post:

NG: talking about the WalMart receipt, a smear of blood on the driver's side door of the pickup, black steel-toed shoes found in the passenger side of the truck, DS works Monday - Friday, Jean Casares saying DS moved back to MI since Venus disappeared. Another blood smear in the sedan. S/W for DS, fingerprints, palm prints, DNA swabs.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

They are talking about all the evidence found in the truck, recipet , blood, gloves, boots swabs taken ....

I think that Doug thought he had his alibi all wrapped up and LE would not look at him and he left all that carp in his truck until he coud get to it later...I do think he thought they would not search him or his vehicles moo....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

I missed that they said he moved back to MI ...OMG please hide those kids ! If I was her mom and dad I would be worried ....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

NG: Sheeba (caller) believes DS had a "murder kit" with him in the truck. Mickey Sherman is talking about "homicide for dummies" by keeping the WalMart receipt. NG talking to Gloria Allred about the stains in the car; GA is addressing motive, that Venus had just been awarded custody.

end of show.
    Rest in Peace

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

I missed that they said he moved back to MI ...OMG please hide those kids ! If I was her mom and dad I would be worried ....
    I agree, they should all go 'underground' until an arrest is made! Still praying for Venus!!!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to karma-girl For This Useful Post:

If he thought they would not search his vehicles...he is truly stupid. Although he probably figured they would need cause, not just father-in-law's opinion, and might take a while to get a search warrant (which it did, apparently) and he STILL did not clear out vehicles...I am just not getting this guy and his crime at all...but if murderers were smarter, prisons would be emptier i guess....(if he is a murderer...) JMO
    Just my opinion, of course.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

They are talking about all the evidence found in the truck, recipet , blood, gloves, boots swabs taken ....

I think that Doug thought he had his alibi all wrapped up and LE would not look at him and he left all that carp in his truck until he coud get to it later...I do think he thought they would not search him or his vehicles moo....
    Well, how stupid would that be! Estranged husband is going to be one of the first people LE looks at, especially with her family naming him from the get go. MOO
    Rest in Peace

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Well not sure if that helped. I wonder why we have not heard from his family at all ? Saying there is noway he could do this or something like that....perhaps they believe it is in his blood ...moo
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Well, how stupid would that be! Estranged husband is going to be one of the first people LE looks at, especially with her family naming him from the get go. MOO
    At this point he sure does not seem to be the brightest bulb in the pack ...lol
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

pufnstuf is offline "Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalanced!"
    Quote Originally Posted by thinkaboutthis View Post
    Yep, big time. I gave him the benefit of the doubt when there was no evidence against him. Now, that there is some actual evidence it certainly seems his goose has an appointment to be cooked soon.
    fricasseed, even.

Maybe he had to head out to Walmart to get his money back on the boots, cap, gloves, and shovel, now that he no longer needs them.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pufnstuf For This Useful Post:

pufnstuf is offline "Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalanced!"
    His lawyer is part of the good ol' boys network in Macomb. He works as the city attorney for Warren. His name is Jeffrey Schroder. Google him. There's some crazy stuff out there about him.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pufnstuf For This Useful Post:

At this point he sure does not seem to be the brightest bulb in the pack ...lol
    Definitely not! MOO
    Rest in Peace

30. The Following User Says Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

I can't believe this guy - moving back and forth, seems he is continuing his mind games, only not with his wife, but with LE and wife's family. Can just imagine what Venus went through just to keep up with him? moo
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

I'm becoming very concerned about the passage of time. 15 days is a long time for a body to be out in the elements. Every day that passes without Venus's remains being located gives the perpetrator additional advantages due to lost evidence. They need to locate her SOON so that her family has every opportunity to see full justice done for her.

My heart just breaks for her children and parents.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CharlestonGal For This Useful Post:

Well not sure if that helped. I wonder why we have not heard from his family at all ? Saying there is noway he could do this or something like that....perhaps they believe it is in his blood ...moo
    From the scattered comments I've read from people who claimed to know him... no one is surprised he ended up doing something like this.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maggieo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by eyes4crime View Post
    I can't believe this guy - moving back and forth, seems he is continuing his mind games, only not with his wife, but with LE and wife's family. Can just imagine what Venus went through just to keep up with him? moo
    You just gave me a thought ~ maybe it isn't stupidity in leaving the receipt in the truck, but a game to see if LE can find her somewhere between MI and VA? MOO
    Rest in Peace

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

You just gave me a thought ~ maybe it isn't stupidity in leaving the receipt in the truck, but a game to see if LE can find her somewhere between MI and VA? MOO
    I know, I've thought of that. Thought he must be bored without Venus to psychologically terrorize. If that's the case, her parents need to be very careful. moo
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

I missed NG tonight, along with some of the latest news. I wonder when an arrest will be made ?

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by eyes4crime View Post
    I know, I've thought of that. Thought he must be bored without Venus to psychologically terrorize. If that's the case, her parents need to be very careful. moo
    And another thing. What appears to be blood smears in both the car and the truck?
    Rest in Peace

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    I missed NG tonight, along with some of the latest news. I wonder when an arrest will be made ?
    Her show is on again now, but she doesn't really talk about Venus until the last part.
    Rest in Peace

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    This went like clockwork for him. Who on earth would dream she would exit the home at that hour of the morning. He had the shovel so his intentions were to abduct her. I keep wondering if he would have entered the home and killed everyone in there.
    The step father said he was asleep and didn't know why she went outside and only assumed she went to mail a letter.

He may have lured her out there by calling her and telling her he was outside, that he wanted to give her a bunch of child support money and to talk to her.

He may have lured her outside by telling her he'd had someone drive her car out there for her, that they were waiting at the motel with the car and he needed to drive her there so she could pick it up.

48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PickieChickie For This Useful Post:

gngr~snap is offline Verified Professional Pediatric Triage/Phone Nurse
    Her show is on again now, but she doesn't really talk about Venus until the last part.
    While I hope and pray Venus is unharmed, and if not her body can be located and given a proper burial... I really hope he is being tailed by LE. LE better have those kids and Gparents in protective custody.
    Last edited by Cubby; 05-11-2010 at 11:45 PM. Reason: removed unnec. comment

50. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast