Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    you wear gloves when your going to break into a place.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beyond Belief For This Useful Post:

http://www.wwmt.com/video/?videoId=8...pId=1137706675

This video says that MSP are not confirming what city the receipt was from or from what date. But that MSP hope to release more info tomorrow. More bombshells maybe? Also says the bloodwork is still being analyzed by the lab.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thinkaboutthis For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    i hope i got this right. mapquest is showing route to use I76 and I80 thru Ohio. The only Walmart that showed up on Google Earth on those roads is in kent, Oh on I76.
    Fremont would be better, I think it's close to the exit. There's another one too, near Toledo.
    Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AmandaReckonwith For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    I know. I meant where are the news organizations getting it from. Sorry. I should have been clearer. I'm skipping from thread to thread - so much going on today!
    According to this report the info was obtained from "sources". I think the origin is from CNN, at least that is what the page name suggests.

Also, the tarp bag in question was given to police by the father, which might create a chain of custody issue.

Another point in that report: they mention that the truck was found a few blocks from where DS lived, but do not mention the other vehicle. Was it parked at the apartments or was it also parked somewhere else?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Natal For This Useful Post:

pufnstuf is offline "Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalanced!"
    Possible Walmarts, all within visual of the interstate that was his probable route:

1) Streetsboro, OH

2) Cleveland, OH

3) Elyria, OH

Then look at:

Pickerel Creek Wilderness Area for a grave site. It's only two hours from Colon, on his way back. En route from Va to MI, he could have bought the shovel in Elyria, stopped at the PCWA to dig the grave. (It's only 6 miles off the interstate.) Then proceed on to Colon, take and kill Venus, pull off the interstate to dump her in the grave and cover her, and then right back to Newport News.

The dirt from the shovel will be in his truck bed, because he had to haul the shovel with him after digging the grave, on to Colon, so that he'd have it when he got back to the PCWA to fill in the grave.

Just a scenario, my opinion only, and not the only one I think is plausible.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pufnstuf For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post
    Was he being interrogated today? I must have missed that.
    That was an assumption, Ruby... sorry.

With this much evidence, I'm sure he'll be brought in soon for questioning, even if he has to bring his lawyer with him.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pufnstuf For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by thinkaboutthis View Post
    http://www.wwmt.com/video/?videoId=8...pId=1137706675

This video says that MSP are not confirming what city the receipt was from or from what date. But that MSP hope to release more info tomorrow. More bombshells maybe? Also says the bloodwork is still being analyzed by the lab.
    We should see bloodwork back tomorrow, or Wednesday latest.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pufnstuf For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post
    http://www.fox17online.com/news/land...,5718155.story

It was found on the floor, maybe he didn't see it.
    The dude is a pig, regardless. All the crap on that floorboard? Jeez. He didn't even TRY to clean out the truck. Mickey D's junk, powerade bottle...

Which makes me wonder...if any of those Ohio WMs are near MCDs.
    Last edited by pufnstuf; 05-10-2010 at 11:50 PM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pufnstuf For This Useful Post:

I updated the album for Venus, including the sw's and the synopsis by pufnstuf (TY)

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...nus%20Stewart/
    Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AmandaReckonwith For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I switched to check NG several times and only Phoung Le tonight, as her body was finally identified.

I just hope Nancy won't use all of the above as "this just in" tomorrow night but she probably will

I have to agree with poster above, the drive alone is a long time to hold onto a murderous rage...to keep whatever feeling it is one has when one is on a mission to kill...but not unheard of, I guess, if he had made up his mind to do this. Maybe that murderous rage (IF he is the perp) is what led him to make so many mistakes...

Custody battles can be nasty. I'm a single parent and I have seen it, fortunately not to any extremes in my case, but I have seen it over the years at SP forums. I'd bet he had this planned as his course of action if he lost custody...... and I would not doubt if LE found evidence of such on his computers. Toss in the alleged sexual abuse against his daughter. I'm not saying that is true or untrue, however it is known as a nasty tactic in custody battles and it is not always true. --- I realize Venus, and possibly her child(ren) are victims here. I am not trying to downplay that. I am just sharing what I know and have seen from my many many years at Single Parent forums. And also having seen some pretty angry desperate fathers- some who have crossed the line, long before I ever found WS.
    Last edited by Cubby; 05-11-2010 at 12:04 AM.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thinkaboutthis For This Useful Post:

Did we have any info on where the perp went to college?

That I80 is the Ohio Turnpike. I just don't see him stopping to bury her on that road.
    Now the Toledo area he might know because he possible went fishing in that area, at least from the colon area that would make sense

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Beyond Belief For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaReckonwith View Post
    I updated the album for Venus, including the sw's and the synopsis by pufnstuf (TY)

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...nus%20Stewart/
    Quote Originally Posted by pufnstuf View Post
    We should see bloodwork back tomorrow, or Wednesday latest.
    I thought the blood work was hubby's? I'm sure DNA can be found on the food and/or juice bottles found in the car. Also the warrant for his residence included swabs for Doug's DNA. Seems LE have it all covered.
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

27. The Following User Says Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    Did we have any info on where the perp went to college?
    His MS says he went to Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo and that he has a Bachelor's degree in Biology or something like that...IIRC

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thinkaboutthis For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast