1512 users online (255 members and 1257 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 3 *D. Stewart guilty*

Last edited by OkieGranny; 04-23-2015 at 03:23 AM. Reason: fixed broken links
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Thanks Cubby!
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

So, I guess right now, the way I see that this went down would be...
    She leaves him and takes the girls with her. This infurriates him. He starts calling and threatening her. She is scared and lets her parents know how scared she is. Even writes those letters about how scared she is he will kill her.
    His threats are getting nowhere so he concocts this plan.
    Leaves to go get her, stops at Wal-Mart somewhere in Ohio, buys a shovel, gloves, a cap, and a tarp.
    He has a throw away cell phone (wrapper left in his truck) so he was most likely calling her and making threats as he was on his way.
    Stops somewhere else, digs the hole.
    Stalks the house, sees her come outside by herself to mail that letter.
    Grabs her, kills her.
    Stops back by the hole he dug, buries her really quickly.
    Drives home so he's there when LE comes looking for him.

My question would be, why did he know throw all the evidence in the hole.
    Like the gloves, the cell phone wrapper and stuff?
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

At least I don't have to break my rule and watch NG tonight...gee, she finally had some good info and she still can't be the first to report it...though I am sure it will seem that way

As far as DS leaving all that stuff behind, it boggles the mind, but so does the entire plot to drive across four states to grab and kill your wife...LE needs all the help they can get to catch the bad guys and fortunately, most of them are stupid as well as violent.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Now if LE can track back and find Venus.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    At least I don't have to break my rule and watch NG tonight...gee, she finally had some good info and she still can't be the first to report it...though I am sure it will seem that way

As far as DS leaving all that stuff behind, it boggles the mind, but so does the entire plot to drive across four states to grab and kill your wife...LE needs all the help they can get to catch the bad guys and fortunately, most of them are stupid as well as violent.
    My thoughts on the NG thing is it was a leak by someone close to the investigation. By her posting that info this morning...it gave LE no choice but to confirm it or deny it.
    I've seen this happen in the HaLeigh case. Some info is leaked, and LE who normally says NOTHING has to knock down rumors or confirm facts that the public is made aware of by the leak.

ETA: But, in this case, NG was the only one reporting on this since yesterday. So, IMO she broke the info. She finally had a bombshell.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

They found a gps and a disposable cell phone? Disposable they can still trace the calls can't they? The gps at least should give them an indication of where to find her.

Quote Originally Posted by paris_paris View Post
    They found a gps and a disposable cell phone? Disposable they can still trace the calls can't they? The gps at least should give them an indication of where to find her.
    No, I think they found a cell phone wrapper and a GPS.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

But I thought the wrapper would have a serial number on it or something. Guess we'll wait it out.

Weren't those warrents dated 5/5/10 or something like that?
    That means, they have had all those items for 5 days now.

I think they came out with the info today because they had to.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Quote Originally Posted by paris_paris View Post
    But I thought the wrapper would have a serial number on it or something. Guess we'll wait it out.
    Oh yeah, good point.

Can they trace calls if they have the serial number?
    I never thought of that.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

I bet the leak came from the Newport News County Clerk's office. Can you imagine: you're a temp and someone asks you to xerox these warrants. Um... just a sec, I need to make a call...

I was wondering why local media seemed shut out, but clearly, someone faxed these docs to the person who could offer some $$...

I wonder if the GPS has the route he took on it... Given the amount of time he had to get back to VA, Venus has to be extremely close to the route he traveled... Even if he did dig the day before, it would still take a bit of time to bury her.. (*cringe*) which could also explain why he didn't dump the other evidence in as well, he was probably in such a hurry that he completely forgot..
    R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." ~Dietrich Bonhoeffer
    "From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate." ~Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    So, I guess right now, the way I see that this went down would be...
    She leaves him and takes the girls with her. This infurriates him. He starts calling and threatening her. She is scared and lets her parents know how scared she is. Even writes those letters about how scared she is he will kill her.
    His threats are getting nowhere so he concocts this plan.
    Leaves to go get her, stops at Wal-Mart somewhere in Ohio, buys a shovel, gloves, a cap, and a tarp.
    He has a throw away cell phone (wrapper left in his truck) so he was most likely calling her and making threats as he was on his way.
    Stops somewhere else, digs the hole.
    Stalks the house, sees her come outside by herself to mail that letter.
    Grabs her, kills her.
    Stops back by the hole he dug, buries her really quickly.
    Drives home so he's there when LE comes looking for him.

My question would be, why did he know throw all the evidence in the hole.
    Like the gloves, the cell phone wrapper and stuff?
    You ask: why didn't he throw all the evidence in the hole he dug - my guess is that his arrogance and narcissism prevailed- mix that with his stupidity and I'm amazed he even bought a shovel. moo
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

That his alibi "checked out" and that blood was found in both vehicles tells me there is a second person involved. That receipt will show date and time, and security video can confirm who made the purchase. I don't believe it will turn out that DS is the one who travelled to Ohio. He was smart enough to retain a lawyer and keep his mouth shut this entire time, I don't see him leaving gloves and a receipt laying around in the vehicle the police publicly announced they were looking for...

Because of where they say the truck was parked and what was found inside, I also suspect (in spite of news reports) that the vehicles were located right away and DS knew this so he obviously could not dispose of the evidence while LE was awaiting the necessary warrants to do the search. He had to have known they were watching his every move.

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast