Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    There sure are some interesting quotes here.
    "California here we come" I wonder if she really had planned to take off to California, but why write "we"?
    "Mommy, when I grow up I wanna be a total ***** just like you" This one has me believeing FCA really did hate CA.
    "You made me this way, don’t pretend to regret it now." This one, is this also about CA???

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grammieto5 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mattfz View Post
    I did not read the entire thread, but please pretty please can someone answer these questions if you know them?

When was the photobucket created? Was it public? Who found it? Why was it not entered into evidence?

Where was the Diary Of Days located online?

I read JA's book, but do not remember if the diary or photobucket was written about.
    Just off the top of my head, no links:

Casey's photobucket account was in place for quite a while before Caylee's death. I can't remember if it was public. It was found on the desktop computer. It was not entered into evidence because it would not have been admissible because it is just not too relevant to anything. Keep in mind that the individual items that people are focusing on in this thread are not all or even a representative sample of what was in the photobucket folder on the computer.

The "Diary of Days" was located on the laptop, and was also posted on Casey's MySpace page. It was written before but posted after Cindy's MySpace blog entry called "My Caylee Is Missing."

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AZlawyer For This Useful Post:

I just looked at the link 2 days ago with the icons.....spent an hour going through them.........BRB to post the link! (One that hit me was something like "guns don't kill, pretty daughters do".
    Walking On Ice.....but it's a glacier!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to atthelake For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
    June 26-skull images downloaded

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,506774,00.html

The following is also downloaded on June 26

(Note: Found here #36 photo of girl standing in entrance to woods

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19106388/detail.html

and here page 10

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0305/18862253.pdf

(before he left for NY on June 30)- Tony finds Casey crying one morning as she is watching the nursing home video of Caylee

Page 12

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4782194/...leased-March-5

July 2
    - pings indicate Casey may have returned to the remain’s site in the early morning hours- 4am in Tony’s jeep

Casey Returned to the Disposal Site - Theories - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

July 2- Casey watches all the videos of Caylee for the last time 10:36am; Diary of Days bookmarked and copied to a folder 10:42am

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - "I'm a spiteful B!tch"...Casey quote

July 3- Casey returns to Anthony home and takes Caylee’s teddy bear
    Page 68

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0730/20224513.pdf

July 5- Tony observes Casey experiencing cold sweats and nightmares (2 to 4 times)
    Pg.3

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf

no date- Nathan Lezniewics said Tony had told him about an incident where Casey sitting up crying at 3-5 am. Page 13

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5687695/...icz-transcript

July 8
    - Casey downloads photo of anti- death penalty photo of little girl and teddy bear hanging from a noose

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17564421/detail.html

July 13 and 14- According to Valhall computer forensics shows the following art work was saved on her computer

“The Apparition” painted by Gustave Moreau and "Mitsukuni defying the skeleton spectre invoked by Princess Takiyasha", was painted by Utagawa Kuniyoshi

Read more here http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=383

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have read posts stating that Casey dissociated after the events of June 16th and others labeling her a sociopath with no remorse. We have seen the partying photos and have heard about the avoidance behaviors. These are offerings into her private moments and perhaps glimpses into her state of mind during that time period. Of course, we don't know what she was thinking but they offer another side. I am sure there will be differeing and opposing interpretations of the actions delineated above. Does it show remorse or torment? Does it indicate consiousness of guilt? Does it show she was thinking of Caylee? What do you think?
    this original posting on this thread as it's a good background....still looking for the link that had the icons that Desdemona quoted.....

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atthelake For This Useful Post:

OK - I went to my Nook and looked at it's history. This is the site (page 75/75 of icons...you can go back to look at all pages) that has the icons.

http://m422.photobucket.com/albums/S...20Icons/?o=296 (That site may be optimized for mobile viewing vs. computer? ) I see some here that are not on Desi's list......yeez, even more strange ones!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atthelake For This Useful Post:

"Never go to bed angry. Stay up and plot your revenge" If that fight with Cindy on the evening of June 15 really happened then wow...

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to md89 For This Useful Post:

I can't remember what happened to Caylee's teddy bear. Does anyone?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gnatcatcher For This Useful Post:

"I wanted to tell you all my secrets, but you became one instead" this one, I wonder who she was talking about???

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grammieto5 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gnatcatcher View Post
    I can't remember what happened to Caylee's teddy bear. Does anyone?
    Is that the one CA sent to the psychic ?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grammieto5 For This Useful Post:

Is it permitted to point out that Casey was acquitted or will that get me banned?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jeannebreault For This Useful Post:

I can see why these icons in Photobucket were kept out of the trial as irrelevant. If you have seen the Facebook pages of 16-22 year old females, these are the types of quotes you will see. And KC had 300 of them. I just do not think there is much to see here. However, seeing some of them now is a bit chilling.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mattfz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jeannebreault View Post
    Is it permitted to point out that Casey was acquitted or will that get me banned?
    Of course you can post that she was acquitted. You won't be banned...But what's the point? We all know that she was acquitted. Perhaps you should expand your post?

24. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Pink Panther For This Useful Post:

I can see why these icons in Photobucket were kept out of the trial as irrelevant. If you have seen the Facebook pages of 16-22 year old females, these are the types of quotes you will see. And KC had 300 of them. I just do not think there is much to see here. However, seeing some of them now is a bit chilling.
    Out of context, they mean little. I agree. In context, combined with all of her computer activities, phone calls and actions...well, they just might have meant something. Past tense of course, because this information has no critical value now but this forum is not a court of law. We are discussing what we know; much of which (unfortunately) was not presented to the jury.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pink Panther For This Useful Post:

Other 16-22 year olds may have the same quotes but how many of them were charged with murdering their daughters.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to grammieto5 For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannebreault View Post
    Welcome jeannebreault, so happy to see you. Of course it's permitted, she did get acquitted. Speaking for myself it's just so hard to get over the fact that she was acquitted. To me it's a crying shame.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast