Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Thanks ~ I thought it came from LE but I'm wondering what proof there is. I'd think it would make them even more suspicious of TN if he was involved with her and is now denying it. MOO
    Exactly. And TN hasn't contradicted himself thus far, that I can recall. At least not in the info that's been released and reviewed here. ???
    'Ailina - Freelance Author, Home Educator
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ailinawillis

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 'Ailina For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    He is married. He said he was home all day.

No mention of his wife or her whereabouts or even if she could "verify" his being home all day.

No mention of kids that I recall.
    Since he seems to be relying on neighborhood video as an "alibi" that he never left home, it appears she wasn't home but I would like some confirmation one way or the other. I have seen articles where children were mentioned but no ages given. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Kat

Phuong Le's family announces memorial, funeral plans

"A memorial service for Le that will be open to the public will be held Wednesday, May 18, at Bryan-Braker Funeral Home, 1050 W. Texas Street in Fairfield from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.

The next day, Thursday, May 19, will be Le's funeral at Holy Spirit Church, 1050 North Texas Street in Fairfield at 10 a.m. The public is also welcome to attend, says the family."

http://www.news10.net/news/story.asp...=81274&catid=2

Rest in Peace

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Phuong Le's family announces memorial, funeral plans

"A memorial service for Le that will be open to the public will be held Wednesday, May 18, at Bryan-Braker Funeral Home, 1050 W. Texas Street in Fairfield from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.

The next day, Thursday, May 19, will be Le's funeral at Holy Spirit Church, 1050 North Texas Street in Fairfield at 10 a.m. The public is also welcome to attend, says the family."

http://www.news10.net/news/story.asp...=81274&catid=2

It's amazing to me how strong and humble her family has been through all this. I really wish I could go and pay my respects.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 'Ailina For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 'Ailina View Post
    It's amazing to me how strong and humble her family has been through all this. I really wish I could go and pay my respects.
    I do also. It seems like she was a very special young woman, with a close, loving family and it is heartbreaking what they must be going through now.
    Rest in Peace

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Thanks ~ I thought it came from LE but I'm wondering what proof there is. I'd think it would make them even more suspicious of TN if he was involved with her and is now denying it. MOO
    IIRC, LE wouldn't say it was romantic, then there was an article where LE went and talked to the family. The article said LE was more open with the family, and told them it was romantic, and the article was interviewing one or two of the brothers, who said LE told them it was romantic.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Since he seems to be relying on neighborhood video as an "alibi" that he never left home, it appears she wasn't home but I would like some confirmation one way or the other. I have seen articles where children were mentioned but no ages given. MOO
    I don't recall him mentioning that video again since he initially said it. Does anyone else? If I'm recalling that correctly, then that would tell me that LE checked out the video, and that it did not prove his alibi as he thought it would, therefore he stopped talking about it. Me, I'd keep shouting it from the rooftops if it proved it, particularly now. I'd make sure my attorney was on the news shouting it out too.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    IIRC, LE wouldn't say it was romantic, then there was an article where LE went and talked to the family. The article said LE was more open with the family, and told them it was romantic, and the article was interviewing one or two of the brothers, who said LE told them it was romantic.
    Thanks! I also just read the latest article where LE addresses the issue, and accept it at that!

"Fairfield Police Lt. Darrin Moody would not go into details of Le's relationship with her boss, Thuc Nguyen, according to ABC News affiliate News 10, but Moody said it was "more than a work relationship." "

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/homicid...ry?id=10615954
    Rest in Peace

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

I don't recall him mentioning that video again since he initially said it. Does anyone else? If I'm recalling that correctly, then that would tell me that LE checked out the video, and that it did not prove his alibi as he thought it would, therefore he stopped talking about it. Me, I'd keep shouting it from the rooftops if it proved it, particularly now. I'd make sure my attorney was on the news shouting it out too.
    I haven't heard anything from TN since his initial statements, and now he doesn't want to comment much and I wonder if his "alibi" has just been rehashed over and over by journalists to fill in their articles or if TN has said anything more about it. I do recall that LE was going to check out the video but I don't remember what came of it, if anything?
    Rest in Peace

18. The Following User Says Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Kat

The police didn't collect the Rancho Solano video/s until Friday, the day they found her.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to i.b.nora For This Useful Post:

Thanks! I also just read the latest article where LE addresses the issue, and accept it at that!

"Fairfield Police Lt. Darrin Moody would not go into details of Le's relationship with her boss, Thuc Nguyen, according to ABC News affiliate News 10, but Moody said it was "more than a work relationship." "

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/homicid...ry?id=10615954
    In essence, we've heard it from LE via the brothers. Personally, I have no reason to doubt the brothers. Remember they were saying they were shocked about it because TN had been like a 'brother'? They seem genuinely shocked and as if they feel betrayed. They wouldn't feel that way over a friendship - a friendship is what they thought the relationship was, and they were fine with that.

MOO

22. The Following User Says Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Kat

Video:

http://www.kcra.com/video/23524014/index.html

Le's Brother Doesn't Think Slaying Was Random

Huong Le, the brother of slain Solano County woman Phuong Le, said Tuesday that he thinks his sister may have been targeted by a stalker or someone that she knew.

I can't hear it very well, maybe someone else can.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to i.b.nora For This Useful Post:

That Phuong was partially clothed would indicate to me that it was not TN. Partially clothed says stranger to me. I'm torn on TN. (That could be a song title lol)

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

I haven't heard anything from TN since his initial statements, and now he doesn't want to comment much and I wonder if his "alibi" has just been rehashed over and over by journalists to fill in their articles or if TN has said anything more about it. I do recall that LE was going to check out the video but I don't remember what came of it, if anything?
    Right, which may be one of the reasons why he doesn't seem to come off fishy to me. He hasn't really been adamant about anything or repeated much. Either he has some really great legal coaching, is innocent, or maybe a cultural difference is blurring cues we'd normally detect? ???

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 'Ailina For This Useful Post:

In essence, we've heard it from LE via the brothers. Personally, I have no reason to doubt the brothers. Remember they were saying they were shocked about it because TN had been like a 'brother'? They seem genuinely shocked and as if they feel betrayed. They wouldn't feel that way over a friendship - a friendship is what they thought the relationship was, and they were fine with that.

MOO
    Good point! I guess what I wanted to figure out is if it had been confirmed as a "relationship" by both TN & Phuong, or something one or the other could've imagined as being true; and if it was a relationship, if one or the other of them wanted to end it. MOO
    Rest in Peace

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast