748 users online (80 members and 668 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by lindamichelle1 View Post
    Can I ask a silly question, how do they know he fell asleep at the wheel?
    The accident reconstruction team for the police determined that the vehicle left the road gradually and steadily and there was no braking until just before impact.

Quote Originally Posted by lindamichelle1 View Post
    Can I ask a silly question, how do they know he fell asleep at the wheel?
    Not sure, my guess is since no drugs or alcohol or other vehicle was involved, that it was probably was one of the only options left that made sense? Might have been by tire patterns on the road also.

Quote Originally Posted by missyh81 View Post
    If I can figure out how to attach an image, I will.

Attachment 67113

Oh yay me! I figured it out. LOL
    And we are certain that "Jason" wasn't driving to relieve Eric (long haul driving) and they were not misidentified due to the seating arragement and assumption Eric was driving? I keep wondering and wondering....for years now....

Quote Originally Posted by LucyOso View Post
    And we are certain that "Jason" wasn't driving to relieve Eric (long haul driving) and they were not misidentified due to the seating arragement and assumption Eric was driving? I keep wondering and wondering....for years now....
    Only Eric's fingerprints were on the wheel
    "If I knew the way, I would take you home..."

Nearly 20 years without a name, Grateful Doe.

Quote Originally Posted by missyh81 View Post
    If I can figure out how to attach an image, I will.

Attachment 67113

Oh yay me! I figured it out. LOL
    How did you get that pic so clear and big? I've been over there searching for hours for a Jason ( yes i was going through 4000+ names just in sc alone!), and the pictures are so blurry in the yearbook photo pages. My kindle hates classmates. Are you a paid member? I was thinking about paying thinking that would allow me to do more, and getting out the laptop! If getting out the laptop would be better, i rather not pay lol

Quote Originally Posted by greymetal View Post
    Only Eric's fingerprints were on the wheel
    Do you have a link, article, or post where I missed that? Thanks. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by winterrayne View Post
    How did you get that pic so clear and big? I've been over there searching for hours for a Jason ( yes i was going through 4000+ names just in sc alone!), and the pictures are so blurry in the yearbook photo pages. My kindle hates classmates. Are you a paid member? I was thinking about paying thinking that would allow me to do more, and getting out the laptop! If getting out the laptop would be better, i rather not pay lol
    I can zoom on my laptop, and when I zoom on the classmates page, it is clear. I don't pay.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
    -Kurt Cobain

Quote Originally Posted by winterrayne View Post
    I'm not a paid member, but I used the zoom tool on the website to zoom in as much as it would let me, took a screen shot and then cropped, resized, and adjusted the sharpness a tad.

Wow, the similarities to Jason really are striking. You don't see too many guys with wavy/curly blond hair.

(i put this is the wrong thread first)

I wanted to share this picture with you, Michael Eric and Jason. They really do look alike

jj.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Beamie View Post
    (i put this is the wrong thread first)

I wanted to share this picture with you, Michael Eric and Jason. They really do look alike

jj.jpg
    Thank you so much! Rest in peace Eric!

I have popped into this forum every couple months for a long time and just popped in yesterday and was shocked at all the new information on GD. So great that its moving in a direction to get answers for family members and "Jason". I have seen people post that Eric did not go to the concert, how was that learned? I only ask because I attended many Grateful Dead shows in this time period and there were many people who went to the shows just to hang out in the parking lot and never got a ticket and went inside the venue. The parking lot was an experience in itself. I just wondered where that info came from and if it was known he was somewhere else, because he definitely could have met GD in the parking lot hanging out and chose to give him a ride.

Does anyone know if the contents of van (what was left of it) was inventoried by LE? I sure would be interested what else there was left in it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4