Thread: Police: Girl, 13, Sexually Assaulted In Moorestown

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!

Police: Girl, 13, Sexually Assaulted In Moorestown

Police in Burlington County are searching for two suspects in connection to the reported sexual assault of a teenage girl.

The alleged incident happened at about 1:30 a.m. on May 2 outside the victim's home in the 1400 block of Georgian Drive in Moorestown, New Jersey.

According to investigators, the 13-year-old girl was riding her bike home from a relative's house when she noticed a suspicious vehicle following her.

http://cbs3.com/topstories/Moorestow...2.1688668.html
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue_Dolphin308 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybass0711 View Post
    Police in Burlington County are searching for two suspects in connection to the reported sexual assault of a teenage girl.

The alleged incident happened at about 1:30 a.m. on May 2 outside the victim's home in the 1400 block of Georgian Drive in Moorestown, New Jersey.

According to investigators, the 13-year-old girl was riding her bike home from a relative's house when she noticed a suspicious vehicle following her.

http://cbs3.com/topstories/Moorestow...2.1688668.html
    Man, I remember when Moorestown was the place to live. It just goes to show our kids are not safe anywhere.

LadyBass, there's a young lady missing from Moorestown. She's been missing for some time.

Oh no she was assaulted. This poor kid.

Hopefully it is O.K. and I am not hijacking this thread. I just wanted to post a link for Chelsea who has been missing and she lives in Moorestown.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5175950"]NJ NJ - Chelsea Warren - 17 years old - Moorestown - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    Last edited by Filly; 05-11-2010 at 10:46 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:

Here's an older case, but same MO. Two guys. It was a van, but seems so similar.

http://cbs3.com/local/Moorestown.Bur...2.1229614.html

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:

No rear license plate?? How was this clown not pulled over in the first place?!? In most places you wouldn't be able to get away with that for a five-minute drive!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reen For This Useful Post:

Riding her bike outside at 1:30 in the morning?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amandab For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by amandab View Post
    Riding her bike outside at 1:30 in the morning?
    Yeah, I caught that also, but it does say she was returning home from a relatives house, so maybe something like watching a movie and once the movie was over, headed home. Not saying that a 13 year old should be out alone at 1:30 AM mind you, just trying to piece things together.

Seems as though she was able to provide some very good details when describing her attackers and their clothing. It would be great if she was able to scratch one or both of them and get their DNA under her nails.

I am glad she was a survivor. I hate that she had this happened to her, but am thankful we aren't now wondering where she is. I'm so sick of reading of this type of crime, wish there were a simple way to make this crap stop.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TallCoolOne For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by reen View Post
    No rear license plate?? How was this clown not pulled over in the first place?!?
    It's Jersey.

I'd seen the 1:30AM thing as well. At this stage of the game I wouldn't want the kid to be riding the bike alone in broad daylight without phoning the time she was leaving and checking in with the relatives she had left when she got in as well. I didn't mention it just in case it seemed like I'd be blaming the victim.

No matter I haven't seen any updates. This is so very close to Pennsauken where that nutter sex offender posed as a Census worker. Pervs all over the place.

i remember growing up moorsetown seemed like "the old folks town". we use to go to the lutheran home up there for their june day fair) nothing ever happened there
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to athy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by athy View Post
    i remember growing up moorsetown seemed like "the old folks town". we use to go to the lutheran home up there for their june day fair) nothing ever happened there
    athy, I think Moorestown a few years ago got voted one of the best places in America to live.

June Day Fair. I wonder if they still have that. If so people better be even more aware because there's two guys grabbing up girls without fear.