CA - Man Accused of Trying to Buy and Murder a Child - Sacramento

OMG ! This mans face needs to be plastered everywhere in the US ! How sick, what a ....

Suspected Pedophile Trying To Bring Girl To U.S.
Victim Could Be In Danger, Authorities Say

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) ― Click to enlarge1 of 1
Benjamin Kendrick is described as a 39-year-old white man. He's 5'9" tall and weighs 160 pounds. He has blonde hair and green eyes.
CBS

Authorities are searching for a Sacramento County man accused of possessing child *advertiser censored* and trying to bring a little girl into the U.S. from Brazil in order to have sex with her, saying they fear for the child's safety.

The Sacramento Valley Hi-Tech Crimes Task Force is asking for help in finding 39-year-old Benjamin Dee Kendrick. Authorities said they found hundreds of child *advertiser censored* videos and images on Kendrick's computer and evidence that he was communicating online with suspects in Brazil in an attempt to have a child brought to him from Brazil.

"He's looking to have a little child brought to the United States for sex, and maybe murder the child," said Detective Eric Pahlberg. "That's very disturbing."

One of the Brazilian suspects is reportedly the child's mother, who was allegedly seen performing a sex act on the victim in a video stored on Kendrick's hard drive.

http://cbs13.com/breakingnews/suspected.pedophile.search.2.1687831.html

benjaminkendrick.jpg

Benjamin Kendrick is described as a 39-year-old white man. He's 5'9" tall and weighs 160 pounds. He has blonde hair and green eyes

Tuesday, May. 11, 2010
Ask Sacto 9-1-1: Sacramento sheriff hunting pedophilia suspect with Brazil link

Sacramento authorities are asking for the public's help in locating a suspected pedophile who allegedly was trading child *advertiser censored* over the Internet and trying to get a child sent to him from Brazil for sex, according to authorities.

Wanted in the case is 39-year-old Benjamin Dee Kendrick, said Sacramento County sheriff's Sgt. Tim Curran.

A warrant has been issued for Kendrick's arrest on suspicion of possessing obscene matter depicting sexual conduct of a person under the age of 18 and for soliciting to commit a felony, Curran said.

Detectives with the Sacramento Valley Hi-Tech Crimes Task Force started investigating the sharing of child *advertiser censored* over the Internet on March 31. That led detectives to Kendrick's home in Sacramento County, Curran said

Read more: http://www.modbee.com/2010/05/11/1162697/ask-sacto-9-1-1-sacramento-sheriff.html#ixzz0ngF2Dy2q

Benjamin Dee Kendrick, suspected Sacramento County pedophile, targeted in national alert

SACRAMENTO, CA - High tech crime investigators want to find a Sacramento County suspected pedophile they fear was arranging to obtain a child from Brazil for sexual purposes, say authorities.

Sacramento County sheriff's Sgt. Tim Curran, spokesman for the Sacramento Valley Hi-Tech Crimes Task Force, said detectives have been investigating Benjamin Dee Kendrick since March 31 when he surfaced in a probe into online child *advertiser censored* sharing.

Curran said Kendrick, 39, is wanted for solicitation to commit a felony and the possession of obscene matter depicting sexual conduct of a person under age 18.

Detectives have a $1 million arrest warrant for Kendrick.

Det. Eric Pahlberg said they have gathered information that Kendrick has had a long-term online relationship with a woman in Brazil in which they discuss bringing her daughter from Brazil to him for sex. The chats started when the girl was about 2 years old and she would be several years older now

http://www.news10.net/news/story.aspx?storyid=81247&catid=2

Det. Eric Pahlberg said they have gathered information that Kendrick has had a long-term online relationship with a woman in Brazil in which they discuss bringing her daughter from Brazil to him for sex. The chats started when the girl was about 2 years old and she would be several years older now.

"The chat was mostly about bringing the child from Brazil to Mr. Kendrick to have sex and a lot of chat had to do with murdering that child afterwards," said Pahlberg. "And the chat was very graphic. In the chat they also talked about themselves as being pedophiles. They specifically called themselves pedophiles."

http://www.news10.net/news/article.aspx?storyid=81247&provider=top&catid=188

OMG, while this thread is mainly about BK I cannot move beyond the mother of the 2 yr old! What creates such a demented mindset? A female pedophile that molests her own child on video and is willing to sell her for rape and murder, there are no words that can express my thoughts! I pray that they find this little girl and are able to give her a safe and loving home...as far as her mother and all of these other sick pedos, they need to 'disappear' forever!!!
moo

Detectives have a $1 million arrest warrant for Kendrick.

RSBM.

$1 million arrest warrant??! Why is there any bond for this scum?? I think this is quite possibly one of the most disturbing things I've ever come across. He is a web designer for a safe child coalition and brags about using this site to lure children in to abuse. Who knows if other children have already been abused or even murdered?! He chats with at least one other sick pedo (the girl's own mother :furious:) over a span of several YEARS about bringing her to him for sex and then murdering her afterwards...The sickening evidence is there in black and white! oh, I'm at a loss for words!! Why would they even offer a bond of any amount? Especially since he's on the run now??

:furious:

Curran said Kendrick, 39, is wanted for solicitation to commit a felony and the possession of obscene matter depicting sexual conduct of a person under age 18.

Again, RSBM. What about, oh, I don't know, conspiracy to commit murder or something? if he and this sicko mother chatted over a span of several years about raping and then MURDERING this little girl, then there should be some charges for that, does anyone agree with me? This just makes me physically ill. I'm outraged that people do stuff like this. I just don't get it!

I posted his face on my FB page and asked for people to pass it along. Hoping this sick *advertiser censored* is caught soon.

This world makes me so sad!

Poor baby.

I posted his face on my FB page and asked for people to pass it along. Hoping this sick *advertiser censored* is caught soon.

I know I am doing the same today as well he needs to be caught !

Just as said words fail .....

I thought a million dollar arrest warrant meant a reward for his capture? IDK.

I just want to know what HOLE do these monsters crawl out of, and is there any way to close it up? I want sick freaks like this OUT of my world!

I'm not 100% sure that it means that he'd get a million dollar bond, but reading from this article that mysticrose had linked:
Anyone who has information on where Kendrick is was urged to call the task force at (916) 874-3002, or Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP; or send a text message tip by texting to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter SACTIP followed by the tip information. Callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.

So, pretty sure that it does mean that his bond would be $1 million as the reward is only $1,000. These are the charges they describe in the article:

I don't understand why there's not some type of charge for the chats about murdering the poor little girl after raping her. That would, IMO, definitely throw the possibility of a bond out the window. I get that $1 million is a high amount and the chance of him posting that amount is slim to none, but to even offer it in the first place just makes no sense to me. He's already on the run, so obviously he's a flight risk. Why take the chance of him running, or worse, harming a child? find him, lock him up, and put him on trial to face a mountain of charges for years of plotting and planning to rape and murder at least one innocent baby. Who knows how many else could possibly be affected? he stated that he used his access as the web designer to the national safe child coalition website to...
hear stories of how children were abused and actually have children show him how they were abused," Pahlberg said.
(snipped by me from the same article).

I agree with you, I just don't get where these freaks come from, but I sure do want them out. It's just getting worse and worse as the generations pass. Scary and infuriating to think of how much worse it can, and likely will, become. :(

Suspected Pedophile Arrested In Yolo County
A Sacramento County man accused of possessing child *advertiser censored* and trying to bring a little girl into the U.S. from Brazil in order to have sex with her has been arrested.

CHP officers arrested 39-year-old Benjamin Dee Kendrick on Interstate 80 near Kidwell Raod at 9:03 this morning. Kendrick is now in custody of the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department.

http://cbs13.com/breakingnews/benjamin.kendrick.arrested.2.1692372.html

Glad they found this guy.

There could be many reasons that there are no charges yet for chat about rape and murder. It is almost certainly true that BK and his chat partner would say their emails were just fantasy chat. That may or may not be true, but we can't possibly know if it was fantasy or reality from either of them. You can't prove someone's mindset.

That said - they've got plenty on him with all that child *advertiser censored*.

Suspected Pedophile Arrested In Yolo County
A Sacramento County man accused of possessing child *advertiser censored* and trying to bring a little girl into the U.S. from Brazil in order to have sex with her has been arrested.

CHP officers arrested 39-year-old Benjamin Dee Kendrick on Interstate 80 near Kidwell Raod at 9:03 this morning. Kendrick is now in custody of the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department.

http://cbs13.com/breakingnews/benjamin.kendrick.arrested.2.1692372.html

Glad they caught him!:woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17