Nathanael Warren Sloop
6/12/2001 Fail To Obey Peace Officer {Guilty Plea}

Nathaniel Sloop
5/19/2000 Criminal Mischief {Guilty Plea}

Nathaniel Sloop
5/19/2000 Disorde[/B]rly Conduct {Guilty Plea}

Nathaniel Warren Sloop
7/21/2003 Illegal Poss/use Of Controlled Substance Guilty

http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-photo-sloop-charged-ethan-murder,0,1894117.photo

http://www.utahsright.com/charges.php?first=&last=sloop&search=1

vinelink.com shows the mom is in custody in davis co. I was hoping to get a madien name but it just shows her middle name,and age of 27. nothing showing up on davis co website yet.

Im severely disturbed that he was taken off of this earth in such a evil way. Ethan I love you lil buddy. Info on Stephanie common drug usage, was on facebook blonde hair stripper looks!! wonder why?! , doing anything it takes to put money in her pocket. Nathan sloop also has a child hopefully she is with her mother in florida. Stephanie def drug usage hasnt been with Nathan long basically ruined her marriage to be with him. white trash type personality. I have the right to form my opinion on her, After this happened I wouldnt put anything past and say she was very responsible in the death. They both deserve the death that they have shared with lil ethan. RIP Ethan you will never be forgotten. Im very glad I ran across this website and after looking thru the forum I cant believe the things that Im reading on here. It almost make my heart so cold and angry to believe what people are capable of. Unfit parents should never have kids!, let there children go or hurt them I have now learned the true beauty of children and I have no kids. Please pray these monsters pay for there mistakes and pray for the family. If this post is to much someone tell me and I will remove it but I have to vent somewhere. The father of Ethan is a good hard working man than loves his kids more than anything.

missingsomeone, do you know if she has any other children? You mentioned his father having children.

Welcome by the way!!!

VB

vinelink.com shows the mom is in custody in davis co. I was hoping to get a madien name but it just shows her middle name,and age of 27. nothing showing up on davis co website yet.

Why can't we find a pic of that monster.

I have not posted today, due to my overwhelming sadness on this case. The apartments he lived at last seen is four miles give or take from my home. When I first heard of him missing this AM, I dropped my youngest (11) off at school, then headed southwest toward the location of the apts. where he disappeared from (13 year old attends school not far from there)

I had hope this little man really did wander off, based on other missing (wandering) cases here historically...I thought maybe he had traveled a little further than anticipated (hopefully) and was hiding in a field (still some left in that area) or on the roadside.... little kids tend to hide when they have wandered and think they are in trouble.

Being a mother of 6 and now a grandmommy of 1 beautiful 6 month old boy), I always hold out on suspecting the parents of missing children as the culprits (think of Elizabeth Smart) mostly because I cannot get my brain wrapped around an adult hurting, a child.

I run three businesses so I could not stay out long, as the day went on, I snapped to reality and re-read the mother's claim...and 2+2 just did not =4.

Still, I held out that he was hiding or wandering till the police moved to Powder Mountain area....no child can travel that far without being seen / discovered / rescued.

At this point....I just don't know what to think of people.

I am devastated for this little man..and I never met / hugged him. I am beyond sadness for his family that cared for and protected him. I guess I am beyond belief that this would happen so close, and there was nothing anyone could do to save this little soul from the monster that took his life.

I will put this out there....anyone within 1000 miles of me (anywhere for that matter), feels they cannot cope with a little person...bring them to me!!!!! STOP for a second with the anger, the rage, what the h3ll ever is the problem that makes one want to cause harm...and think. I will make sure, for the rest of my life, they are safe.
No posting member would be capable of doing such a thing I hope, but there are lots of guests...sign up, PM me...I am serious with this offer. This does not need to happen!

Who are the parents charged with killing their 4 year old son?
Last Update: 5/11 11:15 pm

LAYTON, Utah (ABC 4 News) - Police say 31 year old Nathan Sloop has been in and out of jail mainly for drug related convictions. Stephanie Sloop has no criminal history that police are aware of.
The Sloops moved into the Layton apartment building two weeks ago. They were married last Thursday, just days after Stephanie's son Ethan Stacy moved in with them for the summer.
Neighbors are saddened to hear about Ethan's murder.
"It's amazing how something like that could happen, and no one around here knew anything that was going on," says Gary McPhie, a neighbor.
McPhie says he saw Ethan a couple of times with his mother.
"He was quiet. You had to talk to him. He wouldn't talk to you," says McPhie.

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/to...h-killing-their-4/6Wi0Q9xJ4k2ArjyYyTjwLA.cspx

53714990.jpg

Nathanael Warren Sloop
3/13/2003 Poss W/intent To Manufct/produce C/s Guilty

Nathanael Warren Sloop
6/12/2001 Disorderly Conduct {Guilty Plea}

Nathanael Warren Sloop
6/12/2001 Fail To Obey Peace Officer {Guilty Plea}

Nathaniel Sloop
5/19/2000 Criminal Mischief {Guilty Plea}

Nathaniel Sloop
5/19/2000 Disorde[/B]rly Conduct {Guilty Plea}

Nathaniel Warren Sloop
7/21/2003 Illegal Poss/use Of Controlled Substance Guilty

http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-photo-sloop-charged-ethan-murder,0,1894117.photo

http://www.utahsright.com/charges.php?first=&last=sloop&search=1

Have LE alluded as to why this child was taken so senselessly? I see he has a criminal hx of manufacturing and poss/use of controlled substance. Were they doing drugs and thought murdering a child would be fun? What on earth caused this senseless loss of a beautiful life? moo

Dairygirl no link to face book, she was on there end of last year the last i seen. Look for locations florida,vegas,utah i guess. No other children by her possibly one in the oven.

Ruby - thanks so much for the fantastic pictures! I find it heartbreaking to see LE carrying this child through such dense woods. Can you imagine how horrible it is for them to find a child's body? Can't imagine the sadness they feel and the absolute disgust for the perp(s). They have been absolutely professional and determined to find this child and make charges. LE need to be proud of themselves. moo

Dairygirl no link to face book, she was on there end of last year the last i seen. Look for locations florida,vegas,utah i guess. No other children by her possibly one in the oven.

do you know if she modeled in florida? i found a model website with a Stephanie Stacy. I didn't link because I'm not sure it is her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Bride
http://www1.macys.com/registry/weddi...istryId=103878

This is their bridal registry at Macy's

It has a date of July 4th for their wedding.

VB

(Posted by Calliope on previous thread)

How much you wanna bet SS is pregnant?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased UT - 4 yr. old Ethan Stacy missing from Layton since 5/10/10

Calliope you may be right!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members