Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Ailina View Post
    You know, I'm really thankful we have this bulk of personal writings from both of them. This is great evidence. AND it may be helpful to future cases. SOOO many red flags here. I wonder if any family/friends/readers picked up on this before the fact, if anyone ever tried to talk to the bio father about it. I wish someone had been vigilant for this poor little boy.

Still catching up reading.... and lots to go... but I had to reply to this post. I agree! I think not only should the writings in this wedding blog/site but also the coroners photo's should be READ by the JUDGE who ORDERED ETHAN VISIT HIS MOTHER! That family court judge should be ORDERED to READ AND EXPLAIN to not only Ethans paternal family, but the public WHY he or she felt Ethan was safe with these two monsters.

Perhaps then, and only then will family court judges take seriously the very real danger some parents are to their children.

Is the name of the family court judge who sent Ethan to these two monsters public? If so that judge needs a lot of letters demanding answers!

JMVHO
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    They recorded it???

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37120003...me_and_courts/

Interview summaries filed by Layton police detectives documented a pattern of increasingly harsh treatment of the boy, who was sent by a Virginia judge to Utah for a summer visit with his mother.

Investigators said they obtained photographs and video images of the boy's progressively worse condition from the mother's cell phone, starting more than a week ago.
    I've never felt more like simultaneously crying and vomiting. This poor child. There are no words.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to maggieo For This Useful Post:

For those just joining and/or guests. A time-line of hell!

May 4th - Tuesday
    first of many cell phone pictures mom took of abuse over the days

May5th - Wednesday
    Boyfriend's mom visited - said all was fine
    Child suffered face and head injuries

Quote from RubyRed quote:
    Between May 5 and May 8, Ethan "exhibited signs and symptoms of a possible head injury or brain swelling due to a head injury," Stephanie Sloop told police Tuesday while being interviewed about her son's death. Ethan did not eat well, was vomiting, lethargic and exhibited non-responsive behavior, according to the reports.

May 6th - Thursday
    Child was burned with scalding water

May 7th - Friday
    Child suffering from scald burns and head injuries

May 8th - Saturday
    Child continues to suffer from scald burns and head injuries

May 9th - Sunday (Mother's Day)
    Ethan was buried - teeth and face smashed with baseball bat, lighter fluid used to destroy evidence

May 10th (Monday)
    late in day reported child missing

May 11th (Tuesday)
    child found buried - teeth and face smashed in with baseball bat, lighter fluid used to destroy evidence

ETA: please let me know of inaccurate information or info that needs to be added,. TIA
    Last edited by eyes4crime; 05-12-2010 at 10:35 PM.
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

I honestly don't think the judge could have possibly guessed anything remotely like this could have happened...the mother did not even have a criminal record that we know of and his was back 6 years or so and not especially violent and nothing to do with children IIRC...judges have so little to go on, they can't refuse visitation without solid reasons and I am not sure what would have been there for he/she to refuse it...I doubt very much the father of Ethan could have imagined his child'e actual life was in danger...even if he very much did not want to send him out there...
    Just my opinion, of course.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

They were torturing that boy to "get back" at his father, weren't they? That is the sickest thing I've ever heard.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to maggieo For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
    Excellent point.

After reading this nauseating crap from these two arrogant self-absorbed asses, I believe they simply didn't want to be bothered with little Ethan. He probably "provoked" them just by being around
    I'm sure they didn't. Ethan was nothing more than a pawn to both of them to get back at their ex's for being competent parents who weren't so self absorbed they were able to put the child first.

I'd have to back and read that nauseating wedding page again, but somewhere they both wrote that they shared everythign about their pasts so their ex's couldn't use it against them. A very very odd statement imo. When one is over an ex and not seeking revenge they no longer give that ex any thought or time in their mind. These two were apparently VERY concerned over their ex's and how they felt 'wronged'. I'd bet the two believed they were wronged by everyone - it was never their fault- blah blah blah.... and they both fed off each other with that sick relationship they had.

I am just soooo saddened that poor 4 yr old Ethan was caught in the midst of it costing him his life.

and just when you think you've read so much here people couldn't possibly be more evil along comes Stephanie and Nathan. There are no words for this type of evil. Other than people like them will likely enjoy hell.... and that is a scary thought.

jmvho
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

She heard him being beat in the bedroom and did nothing. This is horrible.
    He was given Benadryl to keep quiet.
    She did not get him help because she was afraid Nate would harm her if she tried to.

http://www.fox13now.com/media/acroba...5/53729228.pdf

She is a POS. She could have called for help when she heard what was happening. That monster let that little boy die.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

Everything I type, I delete. I just don't have words for this! I just keep imagining him crying for help, crying for his father, crying for anyone to protect him or help him. And then I think of his poor father crying wishing he could have been there to protect him.
    ~True strength is being able to keep it together when everyone else expects you to fall apart.~

http://www.sheriannherboys.com

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to CCup For This Useful Post:

The wedding site is now password protected against guests
    R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." ~Dietrich Bonhoeffer
    "From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate." ~Socrates

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JLMcKenna83 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by luvlife View Post
    They are getting some horrible but deserved comments on their wedding guest book..... I am sure it will be deleted soon.....

http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/pwp2...244&MsdVisit=1
    Gotta have the password.

Someone has gone on that site and password-protected the photo album too. It was viewable earlier today.

Seems like NS's mom has been a busy little bee.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

pufnstuf is offline "Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalanced!"
    What Nathan Sloop did is deplorable. But for a mother to knowingly let that happen plumbs the depths of craven repugnancy.

Both are abominations and I hope they see that child's corpse in their dreams every night.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pufnstuf For This Useful Post:

pufnstuf is offline "Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalanced!"
    I'm still in. do you guys want me to save and upload the photos and cut and paste the text?

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pufnstuf For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pufnstuf View Post
    I'm still in. do you guys want me to save and upload the photos and cut and paste the text?
    sure, thanks.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pufnstuf View Post
    Yes, please
    ~True strength is being able to keep it together when everyone else expects you to fall apart.~

http://www.sheriannherboys.com

28. The Following User Says Thank You to CCup For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JLMcKenna83 View Post
    The wedding site is now password protected against guests
    I know that this is just my opinion based on being totally angry, but doesn't it suck that her wedding site is protected but Ethan wasn't?

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Angel4u2Whisper2 For This Useful Post:

Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast