China - Nine killed, 11 hurt in Shengshui kindergarten attack, 12 May 2010

JoeFromLB

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100512/ap_on_re_as/as_china_students_attacked

BEIJING – An attacker with a cleaver hacked to death seven children and two adults at a kindergarten in northwest China on Wednesday, the latest in a string of savage assaults on the country's schools. Eleven other children were wounded.

The killer, 48-year-old Wu Huanming, returned home after the attack on the outskirts of the city of Hanzhong and committed suicide, the local government reported.

The official Xinhua News Agency said Wu owned the property used by the school and had argued with the school's manager, who was among the victims.

I am heart sick and horrified by this latest attack on children in China - so much so that I can barely read the article or think about it. What is the Chinese government and its citizens going to do about these assaults upon helpless women and children? How cowardly can you be to attack little babies and children with knives and a cleaver! Bless all the victims -- they are in God's arms and will never have to suffer again.

Oh Dear God...why why...what's the significance? I don't understand and have even had discussions with Chinese acquaintances and friend about why....seems no one knows and claims no significance.

This is an outrage. Whoever did this needs to be caught and publicly executed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back