1148 users online (215 members and 933 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 104
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    399

    What Will KC's Reaction Be When She Sees TL at Trial

    This is my first time starting a Thread, hope I did it right.

    What do you think KC's reaction will be when she sees TL and her other friends for the first time at trial. She has not been face to face with Tony since all this happened.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,558

    Wink

    I think she will go to her happy place and stare blankly into space like she's been doing the past few hearings. Or she will flirt with Baez to try and make him jealous.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    24,160
    Don't know...could range from lovesick glances to rage to ignoring him.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

    Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

    Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

    I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,699
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    I think she will go to her happy place and stare blankly into space like she's been doing the past few hearings. Or she will flirt with Baez to try and make him jealous.
    I vote for flirting but she will be advised not to...the jury will not like that.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    803
    I think she will be doodling Mrs. A.L., KCL. Mr. and Mrs. AL.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,055
    Really, really, really P'o'd. JMO.
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    250
    I think she will totally ignore him. Remember she said at one point in her jail visits with the A's that he wouldnt answer her calls or Jose's calls to him on her behalf. Now she knows he set up Lee with bugs in his car, and is basically on the prosecution's/aka TRUTH side, she will be PISSED. Trust me!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Really, really, really P'o'd. JMO.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,160
    The clenched jaw look.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    932
    I think she will lean in towards JB and pout and point haughtily at her ill-fitting, gaping ruffled shirt and then she will mouth at TL,
    Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
    If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
    Don’t be mad once you see that he want it
    If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new england
    Posts
    1,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat13067 View Post
    I think she will be doodling Mrs. A.L., KCL. Mr. and Mrs. AL.



    OH! I really hope she does doodle KCL as that's one of the "wonderful" chemicals that will assist in terminating her existence!

    KCL= potassium chloride, the last step in the 3 part lethal injection that stops the heart!
    “Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succure vitae”– Giovanni Margagni

    "This is the place where death rejoices to teach those who live."-
    Giovanni Margagni

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,160
    Quote Originally Posted by joypath View Post
    OH! I really hope she does doodle KCL as that's one of the "wonderful" chemicals that will assist in terminating her existence!

    KCL= potassium chloride, the last step in the 3 part lethal injection that stops the heart!
    How ironic!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    4,386
    In a word, pissed. She has no use for Tony or any of the other "friends" that she once had. She will be pissed when any of them have the nerve to get on the stand to testify against her. She is after all her mother's daughter. Casey is a user and once that person is no longer usefull to her she wants nothing to do with them, would prefer that they disappear so she no longer even has to see them. When the state puts on their case Casey is going to be pissed alot!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by miss plum View Post
    I think she will lean in towards JB and pout and point haughtily at her ill-fitting, gaping ruffled shirt and then she will mouth at TL,
    Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
    If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
    Don’t be mad once you see that he want it
    If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
    Now I will think of that everytime I hear that song!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,699
    Imagine what will happen when Jesse is on the stand! She will have to take tranquilizers or she will go off

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Man Sees Wife Through New Eyes
    By Indy Anna in forum News that makes you smile!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2015, 12:28 AM
  2. Google sees a who
    By TrackerSam in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2015, 03:03 PM
  3. Dog sees Dad after being gone over 6 months
    By BunnyHop in forum News that makes you smile!
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-10-2013, 09:44 AM