What Will KC's Reaction Be When She Sees TL at Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

truckengirl

Reaction score
This is my first time starting a Thread, hope I did it right.

What do you think KC's reaction will be when she sees TL and her other friends for the first time at trial. She has not been face to face with Tony since all this happened.

I think she will go to her happy place and stare blankly into space like she's been doing the past few hearings. Or she will flirt with Baez to try and make him jealous.

Don't know...could range from lovesick glances to rage to ignoring him.:confused:

I think she will go to her happy place and stare blankly into space like she's been doing the past few hearings. Or she will flirt with Baez to try and make him jealous.

I vote for flirting but she will be advised not to...the jury will not like that.

I think she will be doodling Mrs. A.L., KCL. Mr. and Mrs. AL.

I think she will totally ignore him. Remember she said at one point in her jail visits with the A's that he wouldnt answer her calls or Jose's calls to him on her behalf. Now she knows he set up Lee with bugs in his car, and is basically on the prosecution's/aka TRUTH side, she will be PISSED. Trust me!

I think she will lean in towards JB and pout and point haughtily at her ill-fitting, gaping ruffled shirt and then she will mouth at TL,
Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
Don’t be mad once you see that he want it

I think she will be doodling Mrs. A.L., KCL. Mr. and Mrs. AL.

OH! I really hope she does doodle KCL as that's one of the "wonderful" chemicals that will assist in terminating her existence!:angel:

KCL= potassium chloride, the last step in the 3 part lethal injection that stops the heart!

OH! I really hope she does doodle KCL as that's one of the "wonderful" chemicals that will assist in terminating her existence!:angel:

KCL= potassium chloride, the last step in the 3 part lethal injection that stops the heart!

How ironic!

In a word, pissed. She has no use for Tony or any of the other "friends" that she once had. She will be pissed when any of them have the nerve to get on the stand to testify against her. She is after all her mother's daughter. Casey is a user and once that person is no longer usefull to her she wants nothing to do with them, would prefer that they disappear so she no longer even has to see them. When the state puts on their case Casey is going to be pissed alot!

I think she will lean in towards JB and pout and point haughtily at her ill-fitting, gaping ruffled shirt and then she will mouth at TL,
Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
Don’t be mad once you see that he want it

Now I will think of that everytime I hear that song! :rolling:

Imagine what will happen when Jesse is on the stand! She will have to take tranquilizers or she will go off

TL wanted a boy if he were going to have a child. Also, he was getting a little more than annoyed when she couldn't hook up with him because she didn't have a babysitter. Also remember that he was the person she chose to spend the "caylee free" month with so apprently getting rid of Caylee equaled getting Tony. So, in her mind, she may just think he is responsible for her situation. I think there will be anger toward him.

Slightly OT but in a way I think it applies here.

I remember in those jailhouse letters that Casey told her friend that Baez had said (I know, alot of she said he said crap) that he wanted Casey to find a man that would love her. A good man or something to that effect. The thing is Casey had one of those men but she threw him away. Actually now that I think about it she probably had at least two of those men. When either of those men (Tony and Jessie) get on the stand Casey is not going to like it at all. Jessie even went so far as to propose knowing that Caylee was not his child. Just goes to show that once again Casey is a user and thinks only of herself and what she feels would help herself.

Her jaw may clench but there will be no outward sign of recognition . TonE inflicted a narcissistic injury to KC and to her he no longer exists. Narcissists split ( splitting) you are good or bad with me or against me no shades of gray .

I agree she will be peeved. Very peeved. But I don't think she will show it with the exception of more fidgeting and a clenched jaw.

Well she can't pick at her fingers. I was looking at her images from the May 11th hearing, and her fingers look like they have been burned by chemicals or perhaps she rips the skin off of her fingers, because they look raw. Could KC be one of those people who inflicts pain on herself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie