728 users online (82 members and 646 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99838"]Threadiquette ask your questions here - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Seems to be some confusion on this thread, so maybe I can help.
    The thread was reported to me by another moderator the first day it was opened because it apeared to be a general discussion thread, which we don;t have anymore.
    Unfortunately i was moving and without internet so I let it go until I could get to it. In the mean time there were a handful of alerts from different members on this thread, so I realized I needed to make time.
    This thread is a general discussion thread. We have a forum now so we don't have general discussion threads because that is what we try to get away from when a forum is created.
    I am not speaking to any specific topic on this thread,but if there is a specific topic you would like to discuss, please start a thread with that topic in the title and that is what members will discuss.
    I linked the threadiquette thread which reviews this and that thread is located at the top of this forum.

I know transitioning from a single thread to a forum can be confusing at times, but please take a moment to review other forums for format. When the trial starts, you will be so happy to be able to retrieve all the hard work done by the many posters on this forum by searching topic specific threads.
    Thanks.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6