727 users online (113 members and 614 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

New page added to SusanPowell.org

Josh has added a new page to his susanpowell.org website sometime today or yesterday (it wasn't there when I looked earlier this week).

It's called "Mother's Day" and I warn you, grab a bucket before you read it. He makes it sound like they are the concerned, loving family who's hoping Susan just decides to come back home and join them.

something i've noticed when he was talking to the reporters and also on that web page. he always mentions the kids loving her but never once have i heard him say that HE loves her.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

Quote Originally Posted by athy View Post
    something i've noticed when he was talking to the reporters and also on that web page. he always mentions the kids loving her but never once have i heard him say that HE loves her.
    In my humble opinion, JP knows *squat* about what love actually is. I think he wouldn't even know it if it slapped him hard in the face. I wish *something* would, though...

Oh how it hurts to be patient.

That is sick, just sick...downright cruel. Do you think he's told those poor boys that their mother just up and left them? That she chose to walk away?

Quote Originally Posted by diphi View Post
    That is sick, just sick...downright cruel. Do you think he's told those poor boys that their mother just up and left them? That she chose to walk away?
    i'm sure this is what he told them and will tell them as they get older.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

In my opinion, Josh Powell is a vindictive, spiteful person who made this web site to mock those who love Susan Powell. It would not surprise me to learn he and his father were laughing their butts off as they discussed how they imagined people reacting to the web site. I think Josh and his father think this new page is funny and are deriving great pleasure from the attention. I honestly believe they are reading all the comments about this new page and laughing.

Examiner.com article re new web page "Mother's Day"

Examiner.com article:

The public reacts to Josh Powellís Motherís Day sentiments on the susanpowell.org website

May 12, 2010 - The public is reacting with anger and disgust over the Motherís Day sentiments Josh Powell added to the controversial www.susanpowell.org website that is believed to have been created by him about his missing wife, Susan Cox Powell...click here for article.

Quote Originally Posted by KBH5 View Post
    Josh has added a new page to his susanpowell.org website sometime today or yesterday (it wasn't there when I looked earlier this week).

It's called "Mother's Day" and I warn you, grab a bucket before you read it. He makes it sound like they are the concerned, loving family who's hoping Susan just decides to come back home and join them.

OMG, I am puking too.

Breathe is offline Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. ~Albert Camus
    He's setting the stage again to make it look as if Susan ran away by saying that he hopes she likes the pictures and hopes that she is thinking about them as much as they think about her.

How about saying "As long as there's a breath in my body, I will never stop looking for you." She's missing not a runaway. IMHO
    We have no right to ask when sorrow comes, "Why did this happen to me?" unless we ask the same question for every moment of happiness that comes our way. ~Author Unknown

Website message upsets family of missing Susan Powell

"The boys love plants and gardening just like you so they planted flowers for your honor on Mother's Day," the accompanying message reads.

The message continues to inform that the children "enjoyed a special dinner and a cake" and "looked at family photos like they do almost every day."

"We hope you like the pictures and are thinking about us as much as we are thinking about you," the message says.

with the implication that Susan can come home any time she wants.

"I think anybody who knows Susan -- but especially her family -- would dispute that," Gifford told KSL Newsradio by phone Thursday. "We know that she would never choose to be away from her children."

Gifford says Susan's family is trying to focus its energies on finding Susan.

"In terms of having this website on our radar, yeah, you know what, it's pretty ludicrous -- just the notion that Susan would somehow choose to go on a mini vacation and abandon her children is ridiculous," Gifford said. "What anybody was thinking when they put it up, what their message is -- we have no control over that."

GACK!!

'Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by izehnder View Post
    Examiner.com article:

The public reacts to Josh Powellís Motherís Day sentiments on the susanpowell.org website

May 12, 2010 - The public is reacting with anger and disgust over the Motherís Day sentiments Josh Powell added to the controversial www.susanpowell.org website that is believed to have been created by him about his missing wife, Susan Cox Powell...click here for article.

I just saw this awhile ago and commented about it on another thread.

I guess I'm not alone.

Poor Susan

fran

He is a piece of work! I am thinking he is delusional!!
    ~True strength is being able to keep it together when everyone else expects you to fall apart.~

http://www.sheriannherboys.com

Quote Originally Posted by CCup View Post
    He is a piece of work! I am thinking he is delusional!!
    And arrogant.
    I've never looked at this site until now. On the "Susan Powell" page it says nothing in depth about Susan's daily involvement in her children's lives but on the "Josh Powell" page, he's a very involved parent. Almost a saint! Are we sure he is the one writing stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by LotsaLatte View Post
    And arrogant.
    I've never looked at this site until now. On the "Susan Powell" page it says nothing in depth about Susan's daily involvement in her children's lives but on the "Josh Powell" page, he's a very involved parent. Almost a saint! Are we sure he is the one writing stuff?
    We know for a fact he owns the web site. That was proven. So, he is aware that the page has been created as he would have to give the person who created it access.

Whether or not he is composing the content, we don't know. But be assured he is absolutely involved.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast