GUILTY OR - Jason Pine, 24, stabbed to death, Portland, 12 May 2010

DairyGirl

Reaction score
PORTLAND, Ore. -- A body was found in a southeast Portland street, police dispatchers said.

Police were called to Southeast 74th Avenue and Steele Street at about 6 p.m. Wednesday.

Police spokeswoman Mary Wheat said a SERT activation was canceled.

There is no other information available at this time.

This is up the street from me. The body has been outside on the sidewalk for hours. Very upsetting. We just moved here and now I don't know if I want to stay. I am hearing it has to do with drugs.

This is up the street from me. The body has been outside on the sidewalk for hours. Very upsetting. We just moved here and now I don't know if I want to stay. I am hearing it has to do with drugs.

Dairy Girl, please know I feel for you. I'm so sorry. That is upsetting.

If it is in any way comforting to know I've been there. If it has to do with drugs God forbid about now you're safer than you ever were because the place will be crawling with cops.

I know it sounds backwards, but it so often works that way. Also, it may not even be that. Hope they give you some news and soon.

Dairy Girl, does this have anything to do with the police officer that was shot? Prayers going up for the officer.

PORTLAND, Ore. - Police have released the photos of a homicide victim and the man accused of killing him and leaving his body in the street.
Wednesday evening, police discovered a dead man in the street at Southeast 74th Avenue and Steel Street. The victim, 24-year-old Jason Allen Pine, died of sharp force injuries.
Police were able to track down a suspect who was holed up in a nearby home. The man did not go quietly - officers ended up using less than lethal force to get him into custody.
http://southeastportland.katu.com/content/photos-victim-suspect-released-homicide-case#idc-container

From September 2011:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/09/man_who_stabbed_friend_to_deat.html

Fifteen months ago, Pine walked into the Southeast Portland home of his friend and neighbor, Jason E. Ojord, who was tormented by bipolar disorder. Pine, who was 24, wanted his buddy to get back on medication. The next thing anyone knew, Ojord was dragging Pine's bloody corpse out of the house in front of the neighbors...

Walker found Ojord, 37, guilty except for insanity in the stabbing murder of Pine...

The judge placed Ojord under the jurisdiction of Oregon's Psychiatric Security Review Board for a term of life and committed him to the Oregon State Hospital. Depending on how his treatment goes, the board might one day allow him to live in a residential facility.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galluvstrucrime
Back