1272 users online (210 members and 1062 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2010.04.11 ~ Tommy and Gramma Hollars phone call

Last edited by Indiana at Heart; 05-13-2010 at 11:53 AM.

About Time!!!!! I've been waiting for this......

Is Granny Flo talking to Lindsy in the same room, or on another cell phone? Good lord, what a convoluted way to have a conversation.

Guess she wasn't lying after all. Here's the proof.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Lyndsy was with Gramma Hollars during the phone call.

asking for lawyer, got to do something that should have been done already. Lyndsy said she loved him and she didn't want any money ....200 dollars she didn't keep from someone. Wow...Tommy sounds tearful.

He has to do something that he should have done a long time ago. he was just scared. he didn't want anyone to hurt his kids. He's got to pay! He's got to pay for it.

He can't hurt nobody! Tommy said. Do you know Tommy? All I know is he is got to pay and he can't get to none of us....Tell lyndsy I love her. It ain't me he said....Tommy said Lyndsy has already heard the story. The story Misty is telling!! He can't get to no-one.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Flora told....Haleigh took a pill and Ron came home. Tommy asked to help. Tommy say's no that BS... that ain't it.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Gramma Hollars said she knew all along it was him( Joe) Tommy wants Joe to pay! he sounds dead serious. Flora said it doesn't even hurt her that Joe did it. She knew all along it was joe. Tommy said he just didn't want Joe to get to his kids.

Lisa said if Tommy doesn't call her she is going to take the rest of her zanex and kill herself. Weird. Tommy wants to know if they talked to Misty. Flo said not yet.

Did Tommy take a LDT about this story?

Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    Is Granny Flo talking to Lindsy in the same room, or on another cell phone? Good lord, what a convoluted way to have a conversation.
    Sounded like Flo said she had her on the other line.

I knew this Tommy. I knew this all along. It's got to be stopped. Someone needs to get his as*.....He can't hurt me.

I love you's exchanged. Tommy very clear that he wants no-one to tell Joe that Tommy told. End of tape.

Quote Originally Posted by sumbunny View Post
    Did Tommy take a LDT about this story?
    He, Tommy took an LDT on April 8 - a couple of days before this phone call.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

LE sure does have a strange way of doing things in this case. They say phone calls will be redacted if they relate to Haleighs disappearance. So I find myself wondering why this phone call has been released. Very interesting.

Wonder why Tommy now thinks Joe can't hurt anyone, his kids. Joe is free and could if he wanted to. Ron however is locked up and can't hurt his kids.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie View Post
    He, Tommy took an LDT on April 8 - a couple of days before this phone call.
    So this was his come to Jesus moment after the poly? That makes sense. April 10 was a Saturday. When was the Shell harbor search??

Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    So this was his come to Jesus moment after the poly? That makes sense. April 10 was a Saturday. When was the Shell harbor search??
    Started the search on the 13th.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast