1341 users online (265 members and 1076 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MA - Video catches teacher beating student

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/student...2.1692341.html

...The boy's mother said he suffered bruises and a black eye. As for Davis, school administrators put her on leave when they heard about the incident, then fired her after seeing the video.
    IMHO she should have been arrested too.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtiYyIKzdbo[/ame]

I wondered when this was gonna pop up. I am shocked it took til lunchtime. I figured this would be the talk of the forum from the get go this morning.

Unbelievable.

Lemme get this straight. The student was making fun of (ie bullying with words) a disabled kid and the teacher responded by bullying the student with fists and feet????

Yeah, that'll learn him how to treat people.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    I can't believe this teacher wasn't arrested!

Watching the video, if I wasn't informed she was a teacher I never would have thought that was what I was seeing. To me it looked like some punk girl fighting a smaller kid.

In the article it also says students say there were other employees who witnessed this and did nothing.

VB
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

every adult that witnessed this and did nothing should be fired. I don't usually tell people to sue but this mother needs to sue the pants off this teacher and school. Atleast enough to send her school to a private school .

This is despicable behavior displayed by this teacher. There are many creative ways to discipline a student without this type of out of control behavior by someone who should be a role model. This woman chose the wrong profession. Glad she was fired.

wm
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    I don't care (I care if he hit her- don't take it like that LOL) even if he did hit the little girl he still should not have been beaten by a teacher!

Man I'd be in jail right now, I'll tell ya'll that much- if that were my son? This mother should be very proud of how she is choosing to handle this- better woman than I am I'll give her that!!

She is very lucky that wasn't my son!

She should be arrested for child abuse and aggravated assault on a child. She should have her license revoked, never to work around children again.

Where does she come off doing this to someone's child???

I swear, she is so very lucky that wasn't my child..

I know violence begets violence, two wrongs don't make a right...but damn...where does she come off???? I'd get arrested but it would be an arrest for a crime of passion...the passion for my child..

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
    She is very lucky that wasn't my son!

She should be arrested for child abuse and aggravated assault on a child. She should have her license revoked, never to work around children again.

Where does she come off doing this to someone's child???

I swear, she is so very lucky that wasn't my child..

I know violence begets violence, two wrongs don't make a right...but damn...where does she come off???? I'd get arrested but it would be an arrest for a crime of passion...the passion for my child..
    Really- this woman is my hero! That's a good mom, IMO

Teacher Caught on Tape Beating 6th Grader

This woman brutally attacked a kid as if she was in a street brawl. She was fired but not yet arrested. Why? Authorities are notoriously soft of teachers who beat kids, IMO. http://www.examiner.com/x-4959-Special-Education-Examiner~y2010m5d13-Teacher-fired-for-attacking-6th-grader

ETA: She was not even fired. Place on "administrative leave pending an investigation." What investigation? She right there cornering the child as if she's in a MMA ring. What the heck?
    Last edited by gitana1; 05-13-2010 at 09:14 PM.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Here's the video:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H9lRQD223A[/ame]

Ok at first it looked like play. Like maybe it was part of a self defense lesson or something. Her movements were so exaggerated at first. Sounded like the kid was laughing. But as you watch, it looks more like she is smacking that kid.

I just watched this on nancy grace

She should be in Jail. because if it was my son, I would probably be behind bars if she was not behind bars

I dont care what the kid did, there was no reason for that
    the other teachers should of stopped it

Quote Originally Posted by Ada View Post
    Ok at first it looked like play. Like maybe it was part of a self defense lesson or something. Her movements were so exaggerated at first. Sounded like the kid was laughing. But as you watch, it looks more like she is smacking that kid.
    I heard a report that said it was other kids watching and laughing. If you watch the tape, it does seem to be the case. Watch the woman slam the kids head against a wall. She could have really damaged him.

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    I heard a report that said it was other kids watching and laughing. If you watch the tape, it does seem to be the case. Watch the woman slam the kids head against a wall. She could have really damaged him.
    i totally agree why isnt she in jail, my husband is a teacher, he doesnt even close the door when students are alone with him much less ever put his hands on them...he is a really big guy and he has to break up fights, but he even wants to hestitate sometimes because kids will then claim he was to rough...this is a crime ugh!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast