1330 users online (263 members and 1067 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thoughts regarding the PCSO Investigation of Haleigh

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    I have contacted several media outlets and they say no live stream. But will update at noon and in the evening. It really bugs me that they won't live stream in the Haleigh case. They do for Casey Anthony all the time.
    Okay, I'm gonna say it. I've been biting my tongue so long I have two of them. LE WANTED the Anthony case solved - I have no such expectations for Putnam County. In my opinion, there's a reasons they can't afford to.

'Course this is just a thought of mine from what I've gleaned here and there, no proof and no reasons to take me seriously. 'Course we ain't seen any solutions yet, but we have seen a lot of no convictions/jail time for some. Maybe there's a HUGE elephant in someone's living room?

My opinion only, for what it's worth

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Okay, I'm gonna say it. I've been biting my tongue so long I have two of them. LE WANTED the Anthony case solved - I have no such expectations for Putnam County. In my opinion, there's a reasons they can't afford to.

'Course this is just a thought of mine from what I've gleaned here and there, no proof and no reasons to take me seriously. 'Course we ain't seen any solutions yet, but we have seen a lot of no convictions/jail time for some. Maybe there's a HUGE elephant in someone's living room?

Trident, I hate to admit it, but that thought is creeping into my head more and more these days.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    Trident, I hate to admit it, but that thought is creeping into my head more and more these days.
    Yep, and I wonder if the HUGE elephant is sitting right on the skeleton of a little girl.

My thoughts, queries, and opinions only, gleaned from what I see, and how I interpret them.

I believe with everything in me that LE wants Haleigh found and this case solved. They were dealing with people who wouldn't talk. So they found a way to hang them all on these drug charges and put the pressure on. I believe there is a very personal need on the part of the investigators to solve this case. I don't see anything but pain in Sheriff Hardy's eyes when he holds up a picture of Haleigh and says, this is about her. He wants justice for Haleigh. MOO

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post
    I believe with everything in me that LE wants Haleigh found and this case solved. They were dealing with people who wouldn't talk. So they found a way to hang them all on these drug charges and put the pressure on. I believe there is a very personal need on the part of the investigators to solve this case. I don't see anything but pain in Sheriff Hardy's eyes when he holds up a picture of Haleigh and says, this is about her. He wants justice for Haleigh. MOO

I totally agree with you about Hardy.......I don't see him being the problem.

I respectfully disagree. I believe his tears were for what he knew was coming.

But, that's MY OPINION ONLY

Thanks Gran. I wanted to say that but didn't know how. After spending a lot of time listening to the scanner, your heart bleeds for LE in Putnam County. They werk very hard every day and night with some amazingly horrid things going on out there. They have huge hearts, too.

Everyone here is entitled to their opinions, but please consider this too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Thanks Gran. I wanted to say that but didn't know how. After spending a lot of time listening to the scanner, your heart bleeds for LE in Putnam County. They werk very hard every day and night with some amazingly horrid things going on out there. They have huge hearts, too.

Everyone here is entitled to their opinions, but please consider this too.
    I totally agree with that too, but cops are people to and ever once in awhile you run across a bad one. If that bad one is in the right position in an investigation they could reek havoc.

ETA....Posted before I saw Kimster's post.

Okay, I'm gonna say it. I've been biting my tongue so long I have two of them. LE WANTED the Anthony case solved - I have no such expectations for Putnam County. In my opinion, there's a reasons they can't afford to.'Course this is just a thought of mine from what I've gleaned here and there, no proof and no reasons to take me seriously. 'Course we ain't seen any solutions yet, but we have seen a lot of no convictions/jail time for some. Maybe there's a HUGE elephant in someone's living room?My opinion only, for what it's worth
    I totally agree.. And IMHO.. I've said it for months and will continue to say it... Putnam County needs a Buford Pusser.. And they need one NOW...
    Just my humble opinion on this entire convoluted case that could have been solved a year ago if LE had really wanted to do so...JMO

I believe that too, but I sincerely hope that them barking up the wrong tree, isn't why this case hasn't already been solved.

I believe as you do, grandmaj. I know they think of little Haleigh every day and are doing the best they can. Just look at the people they have to work with - none of them can seem to tell the truth, IMO.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

After spending way way too much time listening to the putnam county scanner I believe they are incredibly hard working and professional. That being said I really dont have a clue as to their train of thoughts.
    Their silence has been deafening at times and has cause confusion for my little brain. I am still not clear how FDLE ties into this case..but I know that jason Jolicoeur from FDLE is a main investigator on Haleighs case. The one thing that has puzzled me more than anything else was when investigator Jolicoeur made a video of Ron when he was first got arrested and took it to Misty. The first videos of misty in jail she was scared to death ..but once she saw that video she got all tough.
    I heard an ex NY detective on Levis show say that that was a no no. So I still dont understand the logic.
    I do still have faith in PSCO. I would like to see the FBI in charge and working with PSCO

Haleigh's case does not have anywhere near the national interest that Casey's case did/does.

If you google Haleigh Cummings it comes back with just shy of 400k hits. Caylee Anthony comes back with 561k, but Casey Anthony comes back with 8+ MILLION.

Sickening isn't it?

But, that is why they will haul their buts into the courtroom and report from outside the courtroom (and Casey is more local to the bigger stations), but they aren't going to hike out to Putnam and spend the time and money to do a live feed of the Cummings case if they aren't going get big numbers back in the process.

I think LE wants this case solved. If they didn't all of these idiots wouldn't be in jail on drug charges, Lisa wouldn't have been extradited. When everyone is lying and there is no physical evidence or a definitive crime scene they can't perform miracles.

Pferrin I'm not sure I believe Ron's version of that event. Ron knew he was being tapped and he was bragging and putting this all onto Misty. If they brought Misty a tape IMO they only showed her parts in which Ron was talking bad about her. They have been trying to play them against one another. So if it happened I'm sure it wasn't pleasant for Misty to see the man she claims to love talking bad about her.

I have always wondered why they released the video of Ron telling his mom how they were trying to set misty up with the video recording he made.

That made no sense to me.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast