Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #3

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176

UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #3

Please continue here

Link to thread # 2

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104465"]Found Deceased UT - 4 yr. old Ethan Stacy missing from Layton since 5/10/10 - #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

I cannot understand that. There are too many sick people out there and destroy human beings. Why hate so much between 2 divorced couples? From Gerren to Nathan now.

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

I know it's not very important comparatively, but I wonder (if JS's worker's comp. settlement has not been paid out yet) if JS will get to keep the whole amount now. Or will he have to pay it, which will probably go to SS's legal defense? (gag)
    'Ailina - Freelance Author, Home Educator
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ailinawillis

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 'Ailina For This Useful Post:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Calliope
    Suicide watch?

Screw that. Give them each some rope and a razor and turn your back.
    I agree but which of them is on suicide watch?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

He's adorable. Too bad the monster wasn't photoshopped out of that pic.
    ---
    Ruby asked: I agree but which one is on suicide watch?

Both, I believe. I'd have to listen again, but I think the reporter said "they" were on a suicide watch.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post
    They both are.
    IMO

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amster For This Useful Post:

News articles:
    http://interceder.net/news/ethan-stacy

Probable cause documents:

Stephanie
    http://www.standard.net/topics/ethan...hanieSloop.pdf

Nathan
    http://www.standard.net/topics/ethan...athanSloop.pdf

Light a Candle for Ethan:
    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=WS-ES

Prosecutor's Information:

Troy S. Rawlings

Davis County Attorney

800 West State Street
    P.O. Box 618
    Farmington, Utah 84025

(801) 451-4300

troy@co.davis.ut.us

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5182562&postcount=556"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased UT - 4 yr. old Ethan Stacy missing from Layton since 5/10/10 - #2[/ame]

Reporter says "both sit in jail on suicide watch".

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

19. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

pufnstuf is offline "Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalanced!"
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Ailina View Post
    I know it's not very important comparatively, but I wonder (if JS's worker's comp. settlement has not been paid out yet) if JS will get to keep the whole amount now. Or will he have to pay it, which will probably go to SS's legal defense? (gag)
    If I recall correctly....

He hasn't received the settlement yet.

He won't have to pay the half to Stephanie because Ethan is dead now.

According to the newspapers, as long as he paid Stephanie half of the settlement, he could retain physical custody of Ethan. Now that Ethan is gone, he won't be able to retain custody, so he won't have to give her any money.

ETA...from the paper:

In the divorce settlement, Joe Stacy and Sloop agreed to share custody of the boy. He was to spend the school year with his father and summers with his mother. The agreement was approved by a Florida judge April 28.

The couple divided their personal property, Joe Stacy was required to pay $240 a month in child support and she gave up claims to a Florida house that fell into foreclosure in December, according to court files.

Joe Stacy was an oil-rig worker who expected a sum of money from a 2008 accident. He offered to share the settlement with Sloop, who insisted on full custody of the boy if the father didn't collect the money, but the judge ruled that condition was unenforceable.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...l/7003777.html
    Last edited by pufnstuf; 05-13-2010 at 04:12 PM.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pufnstuf For This Useful Post:

suzyq211 is offline Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!
    I apologize if this has been discussed...I just cant believe this:

Joe Stacy was an oil-rig worker who expected a sum of money from a 2008 accident. He offered to share the settlement with Sloop, who insisted on full custody of the boy if the father didn't collect the money, but the judge ruled that condition was unenforceable.

This is BLACKMAIL!!! This woman was willing to sell her full custody of Ethan for her share of the money??? I am absolutely furious!! She never gave a DAMN about that precious boy!!!!

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...yndication=rss
    Robert Harrod will be found.

All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

I'm not very good at this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

Please email or call the Davis County Attorney's
    Office in Layton, Utah and demand that justice for Ethan be served. Please email the prosecutor TROY RAWLINGS at: troy@daviscountyutah.gov.
    Or CALL DAVID COLE at: 801-451-4300
    The above post is as always MY OPINION ONLY!

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to georgiagirl For This Useful Post:

The newlyweds aren't enjoying their honeymoon? Too bad.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
    I'm not very good at this.
    You did it!

Awww... he looks like a little Hot Stuff baby.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to pufnstuf For This Useful Post:

Quoted from Pittsburghgirl:

"A few years back, there was a story about a stray female cat who had severe burns from going back into a burning building to rescue her kittens. The people who found her and the kittens named her Scarlet. I saw a mother turkey frantically trying to get her last baby turkey chick across a highway, the others waiting on the other side. Animals will risk their lives to save their young. That's all I have to say about these two."

How true is that!! I read a book recently about studies done that show our human instinct to sense danger is less in our society today than it was 100 years ago. We are loosing that basic human instinct, thanks to society rules basically. Wondering if this isn't the case with the instict for mothers to protect thier children (even thier young children). There seem to be so many more cases in the news these days of child abuse (w/mothers consent) murders and even mothers who leave perfectly normal families to pursue thier own wants and needs.

Not revelant to the discussion directly but I am still trying so hard to understand how this mother stood by and watched her son being beaten and tortured. (moo)

BeanE Thanks for posting the address to the prosecuter, I have a draft started now. Would it be okay to share it with others outside of WS? tia

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to angiejean For This Useful Post:

The newlyweds aren't enjoying their honeymoon? Too bad.
    Bless the person who's watching them. I'd be tempted to give them a rope and tall stool.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pufnstuf For This Useful Post:

Brought over eyes4crime timeline

WARNING: GRAPHC and DISTURBING.
    Thought I would bring the timeline forward for the members and guests - not sure we can believe much of what Stephanie has told.
    Ethan's slow deterioration time-line of hell! 3rd revision.

May 4th - Tuesday
    First of many cell phone pictures mom takes of abuse over the days. Picture of Ethan with large, notable, area of swelling to jaw and face.

May5th - Wednesday
    Nate's mom visits - says all is fine
    Nate takes Ethan in bedroom to punish and beats child around head area; face begins to swell.
    Ethan's father, Joe Stacey, told his son was unavailable to talk as he had done in prior days.

Between May 5 and May 8
    , Ethan "exhibits signs and symptoms of a possible head injury or brain swelling due to a head injury,"

"Stephanie Sloop told police Tuesday while being interviewed about her son's death. Ethan did not eat well, was vomiting, lethargic and exhibited non-responsive behavior, according to the reports."

6 p.m. either Thursday or Friday...Stephanie Sloop come down the steps of her apartment and walk along the sidewalk onto the grass.
    Quote:
    "She seemed agitated, kept stopping and looking back," Hope said.

May 6th - Thursday
    Ethan locked in bedroom while Stephanie and Nate marry; door knob taken off. Nate and Stephanie leave child in bedroom due to swelling and bruises.

Over the next several days, Ethan got progressively ill, police said Stephanie Sloop told detectives. He was vomiting, running a fever and would not eat. The couple forced the boy to drink two 16 oz. bottles of water, a bottle of KoolAid and orange juice in a two-hour period, police wrote in the jail statement. (from warrant of probable cause). Motrin and Benadryl were given for the swelling and Nate gave Benadryl so Ethan would stay quiet.

May 7th - Friday
    Nate calls Stephanie to inform her Ethan is badly burned on hands, feet, and legs up to buttox area from running water in bath (claims Ethan turned on hot water). Stephanie finds human feces in child's mouth. Stephanie brushes Ethan's teeth until his gums bleed.

May 8th - Saturday
    Child continues to suffer from scald burns and head injuries. Blood and vomit found in child's bed. Stephanie needs to wash bed sheets.

'Stephanie told us that on 05/08/2010 Ethan smeared his feces on the bathroom wall and on Nate."

May 9th - Sunday (Mother's Day)
    Ethan is found dead in bed

Ethan wrapped in garbage bags with tape, brought to Powder Mountain area for burial. Hammer used to disfigure facial features and teeth of Ethan. Stephanie buys 2 cans lighter fluid to destroy evidence.

May 10th (Monday)
    Late in day Stephanie reports child missing Make up story about child leaving the apt. 5x in in last 10 days in middle of night.

May 11th (Tuesday)
    LE finds child buried - teeth and face smashed in with hammer, lighter fluid used to destroy evidence.

Please let me know of any additions or deletions. TIA
    Thanks to all of you with suggestions for additions/corrections - used every one of them.

http://www.fox13now.com/media/acroba...5/53729228.pdf
    Last edited by eyes4crime; Today at 02:40 PM. Reason: changed words and 2 sentences
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5182266&postcount=529"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased UT - 4 yr. old Ethan Stacy missing from Layton since 5/10/10 - #2[/ame]
    Last edited by RubyRed; 05-13-2010 at 04:25 PM. Reason: add single post link

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 'Ailina View Post
    It's a legal settlement that was due before this crime occurred; I doubt there's anything anyone can do, to keep her from getting the money.

In between leaving Joe Stacy, SS lived in Vegas. What's to say the money wasn't gone? (What WAS she doing there? "Modeling?")

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laytonian For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by suzyq211 View Post
    I apologize if this has been discussed...I just cant believe this:

This is BLACKMAIL!!! This woman was willing to sell her full custody of Ethan for her share of the money??? I am absolutely furious!! She never gave a DAMN about that precious boy!!!!

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...yndication=rss
    Absolutely. This infuriated me so, so much. I was about ready to jump on the "Reply" button until I read your post here. You said it, suzyq211. Blatant extortion. And I do mean BLATANT. Pretty shameless. "Only IF you get the settlement money, I'll share our son (only because I know he's valuable to you and I can get something out of it). If you don't get the money, you don't get your son, because then you can't offer ME anything."

Where in the world did SS learn to be so selfish and manipulative????
    'Ailina - Freelance Author, Home Educator
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ailinawillis

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 'Ailina For This Useful Post:

By May 8, I don't think Ethan would have been able to smear feces on the walls. I doubt Ethan was even conscious by this point. What do you guys in the medical field think?

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pufnstuf For This Useful Post:

I dont post very often. This so reminds me of our little Shanyia who was taken from a family that loved her dearly
    I dont understand how these moms aka monsters can just stand by and take part in the murders of their flesh and blood.

This just makes my stomach sick!!!!

44. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rapsodee For This Useful Post:

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    My heart is so broken!! I must step away for a while! Thank God little Ethan is at peace in God's loving arms and his nightmare is over!!
    NS and SS-your nightmare is just beginning!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkqqrCcXhl8[/ame]

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

46. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to essies For This Useful Post:

[QUOTE='Ailina;5183160]Absolutely. This infuriated me so, so much. I was about ready to jump on the "Reply" button until I read your post here. You said it, suzyq211. Blatant extortion. And I do mean BLATANT. Pretty shameless. "Only IF you get the settlement money, I'll share our son (only because I know he's valuable to you and I can get something out of it). If you don't get the money, you don't get your son, because then you can't offer ME anything."

Where in the world did SS learn to be so selfish and manipulative????[/QUOTE]

Still trying to figure that one out. I really do think NS has Narsisstic tendencies (could be wrong, I know someone like this)

A person with narcissistic personality disorder:

Reacts to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation
    Takes advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals
    Has feelings of self-importance
    Exaggerates achievements and talents
    Is preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
    Has unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
    Requires constant attention and admiration
    Disregards the feelings of others, lacks empathy
    Has obsessive self-interest
    Pursues mainly selfish goals

https://health.google.com/health/ref...ality+disorder
    Last edited by angiejean; 05-13-2010 at 04:39 PM.

48. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to angiejean For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast