Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    sleuthy sleutherson is offline Love is patient, love is kind, love is not envious, boastful, arrogant or rude
    I seriously don't think they should be on suicide watch, please just let them do it. Wait, maybe it is best to let them know they will be lead to their own death at the hands of others, gotta love karma. These two deserve the worst sort of death penalty, please don't waste tax payers money on these evil monsters, they aren't worth a piece of bread or drink of water. These are the most worthless, evil people I have ever seen, I might even suggest they are worth then Casey A, being she hasn't "admitted" to murdering her own child or standing by and watching/allowing it to happen...yet. What is wrong with mothers, serioulsy? God help and bless all these children with worthless scum bag mothers & fathers, he has a very nice fiery eternity for people like this, welcome to hell, you deserve it, your children will be running, playing, loved, enjoying life forever while you rot in torment, torture and scream out in pain every day FOREVER!.

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    Just one more thing to make me FURIOUS!!

Stress.....right....stress would be letting them loose in general population. Let them know how it feels to try desperately to live!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sleuthy sleutherson For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
    I hope people come from all over and surround that courthouse and line the streets.
    I feel certain that there will be hundreds of people there supporting Ethan. KC's protestors will look like a tea party compared to what we may see... and rightfully so!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:

I'm a lefty too

I was thinking grabbing with his left, but hitting with his right; his left ear looks like it was punched to me. I'm not up on fighting and boxing, but I thought the dominant side is the one you "lead" with when punching. Did htat make sense?
    Nathan's left hand is showing in the picture, and I don't see any bruising or scrapes or swelling on his knuckles. With the extent of the injuries Ethan has in that picture, I think whichever hand he used to punch (I think it had to be punch close-fisted rather than hit) would have to have bruising, scrapes, and/or swelling. Since his left hand looks okay, I'm thinking he's right handed, and hit with his his right hand.

I'm not an expert on punching and hitting though, by any means.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 'Ailina View Post
    Will the court appearance tomorrow be broadcast? (Forgive me -- I don't know much about court proceedings and the media.)
    KSL is broadcasting live, but I wasn't clear if they meant the morning presser, the afternoon hearing, or both.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas Bride View Post
    Such beautiful pictures of Ethan with his Daddy, you can see the love in both their faces. I'm so glad to know he knew the love of a real father.
    I don't know how his father will have the strength to get through all this, it's tearing all of us apart and I just can't imagine what finding all this out is doing to him.

VB
    I didn't want to just thank you for your post but for your signature line. It is so true. Just because you want to be with a guy doesn't mean that can or will be a father to your child. This case (and too many others) remind us of that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DairyGirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Nathan's left hand is showing in the picture, and I don't see any bruising or scrapes or swelling on his knuckles. With the extent of the injuries Ethan has in that picture, I think whichever hand he used to punch (I think it had to be punch close-fisted rather than hit) would have to have bruising, scrapes, and/or swelling. Since his left hand looks okay, I'm thinking he's right handed, and hit with his his right hand.

I'm not an expert on punching and hitting though, by any means.
    He seems like the kind of POS that would strike a victim with an object or push them into something from the back of the head. If I was a betting woman (and I am not) the degree of lip swelling we see is from trauma inside the mouth from the childs own teeth, and not outward lacerations. MOOO

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:

Oh, Mr. DA?

Ethan locked in a room, doorknob removed to prevent his escape? Remember that?

http://le.utah.gov/~code/TITLE76/htm/76_05_030200.htm

76-5-302. Aggravated kidnapping.
    (1) An actor commits aggravated kidnapping if the actor, in the course of committing unlawful detention or kidnapping:
    (a) possesses, uses, or threatens to use a dangerous weapon as defined in Section 76-1-601; or
    (b) acts with intent:
    (i) to hold the victim for ransom or reward, or as a shield or hostage, or to compel a third person to engage in particular conduct or to forbear from engaging in particular conduct;
    (ii) to facilitate the commission, attempted commission, or flight after commission or attempted commission of a felony;
    (iii) to hinder or delay the discovery of or reporting of a felony;
    (iv) to inflict bodily injury on or to terrorize the victim or another;
    (v) to interfere with the performance of any governmental or political function; or
    (vi) to commit a sexual offense as described in Title 76, Chapter 5, Part 4, Sexual Offenses.
    (2) As used in this section, "in the course of committing unlawful detention or kidnapping" means in the course of committing, attempting to commit, or in the immediate flight after the attempt or commission of a violation of:
    (a) Section 76-5-301, kidnapping; or
    (b) Section 76-5-304, unlawful detention.
    (3) Aggravated kidnapping is a first degree felony punishable by a term of imprisonment of:
    (a) except as provided in Subsection (3)(b), (3)(c), or (4), not less than 15 years and which may be for life;
    (b) except as provided in Subsection (3)(c) or (4), life without parole, if the trier of fact finds that during the course of the commission of the aggravated kidnapping the defendant caused serious bodily injury to another; or
    (c) life without parole, if the trier of fact finds that at the time of the commission of the aggravated kidnapping, the defendant was previously convicted of a grievous sexual offense.
    (4) If, when imposing a sentence under Subsection (3)(a) or (b), a court finds that a lesser term than the term described in Subsection (3)(a) or (b) is in the interests of justice and states the reasons for this finding on the record, the court may impose a term of imprisonment of not less than:
    (a) for purposes of Subsection (3)(b), 15 years and which may be for life; or
    (b) for purposes of Subsection (3)(a) or (b):
    (i) 10 years and which may be for life; or
    (ii) six years and which may be for life.
    (5) The provisions of Subsection (4) do not apply when a person is sentenced under Subsection (3)(c).
    (6) Imprisonment under this section is mandatory in accordance with Section 76-3-406.

They both admitted to locking him up so they wouldn't be arrested or reported for child abuse. A felony.
    ----------

Also:

76-5-109. Child abuse -- Child abandonment.
    (1) As used in this section:
    (a) "Child" means a human being who is under 18 years of age.
    (b) (i) "Child abandonment" means that a parent or legal guardian of a child:
    (A) intentionally ceases to maintain physical custody of the child;
    (B) intentionally fails to make reasonable arrangements for the safety, care, and physical custody of the child
    ; and

C'mon. Get creative. Stack the charges.
    Last edited by Calliope; 05-14-2010 at 02:34 AM.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

pufnstuf is offline "Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalanced!"
    THIS!

Stephanie Sloop moved to Las Vegas, where she had hoped to be a police officer, and when that didn't work out, she instead became an exotic dancer, Stacy said. She eventually reconnected via Facebook with Nathanael Sloop, who had been a classmate at Cypress Creek High School in Orlando.

http://www.standard.net/topics/socia...fled-sons-abus

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pufnstuf For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pufnstuf View Post
    THIS!

Stephanie Sloop moved to Las Vegas, where she had hoped to be a police officer, and when that didn't work out, she instead became an exotic dancer, Stacy said. She eventually reconnected via Facebook with Nathanael Sloop, who had been a classmate at Cypress Creek High School in Orlando.

Police officer my ***. I'm betting that's what she told him. No doubt another lie.

"Oh well, can't make it into the academy... guess I'll go strip"

Yeah. Right.

BTW, from the same article:

Stacy, who is Ethan's biological father, told the Standard-Examiner in a phone interview Thursday that Nathanael Sloop called him frantically Monday night to inform him his son had wandered off.

"I was pretty upset," Stacy said, speaking from a Richlands area funeral home where he was making arrangements for Ethan's burial. "I told Nathan that, after you find him, you call me and I'm coming to get him."

But Stacy never got the chance and was devastated when authorities notified him Wednesday that Ethan was dead.

"He was a wonderful boy," said Stacy. "He was the sweetest boy you've ever seen. He just always was hugging on you, kissing on you and telling you that he loved you."
    I can't believe that sorry worthless POS had the nerve to call Ethan's daddy and tell him that, KNOWING what he and SS had done to little Ethan. Sociopaths. Pure sociopaths.

To me that cements my belief they both did this to *get* to Joe.
    Last edited by Calliope; 05-14-2010 at 02:50 AM.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

pufnstuf is offline "Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalanced!"
    I can't believe that sorry worthless POS had the nerve to call Ethan's daddy and tell him that, KNOWING what he and SS had done to little Ethan. Sociopaths. Pure sociopaths.

Yep. I think that was the motive.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pufnstuf For This Useful Post:

BTW, from the same article:

It just keeps getting worse, doesn't it?

I think NS called JS himself because on some level, he wanted to gloat. It was a power play superficially disguised as "dutiful concern." I think NS wanted to witness JS wriggle on the end of a hook, in pain and powerless, half a continent away. MAN whadda sadist.
    'Ailina - Freelance Author, Home Educator
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ailinawillis

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 'Ailina For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    THIS!

police officer to exotic dancer? Uh huh....

LE needs to make split second decisions when it comes to serving and protecting and are required to do that for strangers. Stephanie couldn't make a decision over a several day period to protect her own flesh and blood, a child she carried for 9 months, gave birth to. Un believable.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176

respectfully snipped.

And remember when Nater Bean taught Stephanie all a person has is their word? Apparently Nater Bean has demonstrated he has NOTHING. NOT A FLIPPIN' thing - because his word is meaningless.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 'Ailina View Post
    It just keeps getting worse, doesn't it?

I think NS called JS himself because on some level, he wanted to gloat. It was a power play superficially disguised as "dutiful concern." I think NS wanted to witness JS wriggle on the end of a hook, in pain and powerless, half a continent away. MAN whadda sadist.
    Exactly.

I posted on the other thread I fear we've only seen the tip of the iceberg here. It's going to get worse. FAR worse.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

THIS!

OMG - police office to exotic dancer - This woman is full of contradictions that are at opposite ends of the spectrum. Wonder if there is anything cohesive about her. moo

I was taking a break from this thread, but couldn't resist a comment about her desired livelihoods.
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast