stores.ebay.com
Just on WESH - they list 5, don't have the doc yet, the SA just filed it:

1. Aggravated Child Abuse
2. Cruel Crime
3. Premeditation
4. Under the age of 12
5. In mother's care

http://www.wesh.com/news/23544839/detail.html

WFTV has the doc up, which lists it by statute number. Ashton didn't spend much time on this! heh
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23545129/detail.html

WFTV story:
http://www.wftv.com/news/23545577/detail.html

COURT ORDER Granting Motion for Statement of Particulars Providing Notice of Aggravating Circumstances
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3869344...rticulars-Regarding-Aggravating-Circumstances

2. Cruel Crime
3. Premeditation
4. Under the age of 12
5. In mother's care

And the prosecutors only need to prove one of those aggravators for a guilty verdict and to qualify for the death penalty.

I see two that are easy-peasy.

I say 4 & 5 for sure:
#4 - Caylee was under age 12
#5 - Caylee Last seen ALIVE by George leaving the home with KC. By KC's own
statement, she (KC) and Caylee left the home together...

I say 4 & 5 for sure:
#4 - Caylee was under age 12
#5 - Caylee Last seen ALIVE by George leaving the home with KC. By KC's own
statement, she (KC) and Caylee left the home together...

Agree totally and maybe the duct tape makes it a cruel crime.

2. Cruel Crime
3. Premeditation
4. Under the age of 12
5. In mother's care

Thanks, MM, you are so fast! :bowdown: I just now heard this on channel WFTV. Did we ever confirm that count II was in fact the aggravated child abuse count? If so, I'd say they are looking to push that one heavily since JA mentioned it specifically in the hearing on Tuesday.

And the prosecutors only need to prove one of those aggravators for a guilty verdict and to qualify for the death penalty.

I see two that are easy-peasy.

They must like to go with more than one though. They had four of these when they took the death penalty off the table saying they didn't have enough aggravating factors to seek the death penalty. The only one they didn't have was the "cruel crime" factor. I guess this was added after finding the body and was the proverbial "straw that broke the camel's back"

How strange! Without ANY inside information from the SA, I was able to come up with the SAME list on the "questions for lawyers" thread before this was filed. :waitasec: This is very odd, as of course I was forced to "guess" based on a complete lack of information from the SA in the documents disclosed thus far.

;)

That's pretty much what we figured here.

Should have been no big surprise to the defense since we've been discussing these factors here for a while.

Agree totally and maybe the duct tape makes it a cruel crime.

Uh, there's no doubt about that. The duct tape plus many other factors DEFINITELY makes it a cruel crime.

ITA with the whole list!

How strange! Without ANY inside information from the SA, I was able to come up with the SAME list on the "questions for lawyers" thread before this was filed. :waitasec: This is very odd, as of course I was forced to "guess" based on a complete lack of information from the SA in the documents disclosed thus far.

;)

Why on earth would YOU think it was strange the list YOU came up with was the same???

You know not how we love and respect you. We all say of course you did!

;)

ROFL! *bows down to you* We are not worthy!!!! You rock, AZlawyer!

That, and I think most of us knew it too. I swear, the defense is like a bunch of kindergarteners needing to be lead by the hand...

Thanks, MM, you are so fast! :bowdown: I just now heard this on channel WFTV. Did we ever confirm that count II was in fact the aggravated child abuse count? If so, I'd say they are looking to push that one heavily since JA mentioned it specifically in the hearing on Tuesday.

You are correct, count 2 is the aggravated child abuse charge.

They must like to go with more than one though. They had four of these when they took the death penalty off the table saying they didn't have enough aggravating factors to seek the death penalty. The only one they didn't have was the "cruel crime" factor. I guess this was added after finding the body and was the proverbial "straw that broke the camel's back"

I'd guess crawling around on hands and knees over half an acre of underbrush carefully searching for small bones belonging to Caylee may have had a significant impact on them to raise the bar.:furious:

2. Cruel Crime
3. Premeditation
4. Under the age of 12
5. In mother's care

you know i was thinking about this today......the defense keeps saying that SA cant prove what killed caylee.....listening to them argue that is needed in a DP case at the last hearing trying to get the the DP dismissed...really got me thinking......

I dont think SA does.....they dont need the form of death.....its the aggravated child abuse is the key.....i think that is what changed the SA minds about the DP.....

we know caylee died

we know caylee had duct tape on her

SA is going to argue face, hair and head.....

Defense knows there is duct tape but they are going to argue it wasnt over her mouth and nose......

all I know since i havent seen the pictures of the skull and duct tape, is that there was duct tape stuck to the skull and hair....

as far as how caylee died....in what caused her death....to me it doesnt matter.....it could of been...

suffocation, choked on vomit, heat, drugs, blunt force, ......even if caylee had some kind of disease and died of natural causes......it doesn't matter....

the fact that she died during the aggravated child abuse is the key......even if the defense can prove some how that the duct tape wasn't over her mouth and face....it doesn't matter........the killer still put duct tape on caylee for whatever reason and that is aggravated child abuse

I think the SA can prove 1-4 no problem at all
number 5 in the mothers care is the only one they need to convince the jury of.....( I think they will) :)

anyway just my thought for the day.....if this is OT sorry mods.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆