2010.05.13 ~ JVM with Levi Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Levi's twitter said he just finished taping, he's on via Skype.

AH: my sources say M says To took her to river to show where To and JO took t body - but To denying this

AH: i'm gonna release interview i had w/M's mother months ago

AH: my sources say M says To took her to river to show where To and JO took t body - but To denying this

Tommy's such a liar. He said he never even talked to his grandma. What an :behind:. He knew those calls were recorded.

AH: ToC claiming he never went at 10 pm to MH

Levi is live (at the taping) on Skype

Levi: if innocent, only tell one story; why R plea deal, when they have him on video?

Misty rocks the socks with sandals look. :floorlaugh:

Tommy's such a liar. He said he never even talked to his grandma. What an :behind:. He knew those calls were recorded.

GMFlo: "...i cut down on him, and i cut down on him (ToC) hard"

Don't know if this is old tape of GMF, but this is what JVM showed

There goes Levi making sense! Why is RC making a plea when he's caught on video?

Cheaper for Florida than tax payers footing the bill for a trial. It's a win win for the prosecution. No chance a jury will take pity on poor Ron (could be a bunch of Nancy's on the jury) and they have so many cases they are working on. If a defendant is willing to plead guilty than I say go for it.

Any one know whether that was old grannyflo tape - she says she cut him down - hard

I feel lost here, I just checked in and am reading about all of this developing news..phone calls, court, plea for Ron, etc...

GMFlo: "...i cut down on him, and i cut down on him (ToC) hard"

But she didn't! It was an old tape but she was talking about the phone call we just heard. She didn't come down on him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni