2010.05.13 ~ Werter speaks out ~ another plea?

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
"For the cooperation he has been giving over the Haleigh Cummings case, I would try to argue (his sentence) down...," Werter said. "We brought him to FDLE in Putnam County and that's how they ended up at the river -- through Tommy's help. Otherwise this case would still be in a quagmire. We have the dots, it's just connecting them."

<snipped> Much more at link
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100513/articles/100519677

Stay on topic here. No more warnings. None.

Back up your theories with some kind of evidence. This is not a theory thread.

"We're not making any statements on who we are looking at," Greenwood said.

alrighty then

alrighty then

BBM

Doesn't that just say it all, they have no hesitation in saying "Misty is the key", Tommy has placed himself there, they have said this is "not a stranger abduction". What did Sheriff Hardy say at the river P.C. something to the effect they were looking at several people wasn't it? Besides the obvious (M & T) sounds like Ron & Joe are candidates no?

Since Shoey says Ron is working with the prosecutors wouldn't this be the absolute perfect time for them to say once and for all "Ron is not a suspect"??? Says it all to me anyway, that the prosecutors aren't singing Ron's praises.

Werter said he would consider a plea deal for Tommy Croslin from prosecutors.

Sounds to me like LE isn't making any offers....

alrighty then

ITA with LE.

They should say nothing.....just like they are doing.

Keep the case close to their vest.

It keeps the integrity of the case.

IMO

Just an FYI but Tommy's Lawyer is also claiming that Haleigh died in the trailer.

BBM

Doesn't that just say it all, they have no hesitation in saying "Misty is the key", Tommy has placed himself there, they have said this is "not a stranger abduction". What did Sheriff Hardy say at the river P.C. something to the effect they were looking at several people wasn't it? Besides the obvious (M & T) sounds like Ron & Joe are candidates no?

Since Shoey says Ron is working with the prosecutors wouldn't this be the absolute perfect time for them to say once and for all "Ron is not a suspect"??? Says it all to me anyway, that the prosecutors aren't singing Ron's praises.

It says to me that LE and the DA are doing what they should do. At this time they should not come out and say anything. Not who is in or who is out. They know, and that is all that matters.

IMO

Just an FYI but Tommy's Lawyer is also claiming that Haleigh died in the trailer.

OMG! So when Jr said the bed was bouncing it must have been the perp attacking Haleigh. Did he smother her I wonder to keep her from screaming?

Oh precious child, may you rest in peace honey.

IMO

does anyone have a link to a complete statement made today by Werter? I haven't seen one yet and the bits and pieces are confusing as to if they were made today or in the past TIA

...or they could want/demand evidence (which could be hard to produce) to back up his story, which could be his version # *advertiser censored*. OHHH, I feel for LE trying to get justice for little Haleigh & the many hours they "lived this case" with the lie and crazy characters; I have no doubt they will see it through. I think as much as we want to see justice done, I can only imagine how they want a conviction.

Video Tape of JW at his office (?) speaking on how ToC was forced at gunpoint to accompany JO to the river. JW names JO; states ToC was not an accomplice. I heard him speak on First Coast News at 6 PM (I don't know how to post the video - sorry.) It's to the right of this page.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/
Joe Phone Call Fingers Joe Overstreet
Actually, Werter never says Joe. He says Tommy "accompanied'em to the river". I wish we could see the entire, uninterrupted interview with Werter.

Video Tape of JW at his office (?) speaking on how ToC was forced at gunpoint to accompany JO to the river. JW names JO; states ToC was not an accomplice. I heard him speak on First Coast News at 6 PM (I don't know how to post the video - sorry.) It's to the right of this page.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/
Uh...if ToC was being forced to walk to the dock by a gun toting Joe then Joe is holding a gun in one hand. Who is carrying Misty's body which is tied to very heavy cement blocks? It can't be Joe. It's super hinky that Tommy didn't mention that HE would have to be the person that carried Haleigh's body and tossed it into the river.

Kind of difficult to make an offer when tomorrow Tommy might well say he lied to LE again. It has happened before why should they take his word for it now. Tommy better be hoping and praying that whatever LE found at Shell Harbour can be directly connected to Haleigh, otherwise, his "story" is totally meaningless. No proof, no offer.

It seems there is a video somewhere of Joe in Werter's office. I'm trying to get a correct link to it and am afraid it was removed by the First Coast News? :(

Keep your eyes open for it and we'll get it in this thread when we can.

Kind of difficult to make an offer when tomorrow Tommy might well say he lied to LE again. It has happened before why should they take his word for it now. Tommy better be hoping and praying that whatever LE found at Shell Harbour can be directly connected to Haleigh, otherwise, his "story" is totally meaningless. No proof, no offer.

I have a feeling Tommy took another LDT and passed this time.

There is some reason why LE seems to believe Tommy now. I don't think they would have done the extensive and expensive search just on his words alone. I think they told him that they had to hook him up to a LDT to see if he was telling the truth and when he passed they searched the area around the boat ramp.

I am sure his lawyer is hoping now he can workout some type of plea for him now that he is cooperating.

IMO

IMO, looks like RC and ToC wnt a plea deal........will MC be next???
Pointing the fingers back and forth?
Turning on each other???
Werter has to say what his client tells him???
I think he is very careful in how he states his wordings.
No audio/video tapes getting out about visitors.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...verstreet/50619441001/50624658001/85491009001

Okay, the link is fixed and ready.

PLEASE keep this thread focused on what WERTER had to say. There is another thread focused on the phone call that Tommy had with Flo already.

Thanks so much! :grouphug:

yes, Tommy may have taken another LDT, but I doubt he passed. I think LE garnered enough factual information to conduct a search & get the ball rolling. If he passed on the 'Joe's the psycho killer' part, I have a very hard time understanding LE could allow him to roam the streets, to maybe kill another child. That would be foolhardy.

Not buying anything that tommy or his attorney are selling..nope.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back