1191 users online (193 members and 998 guests)  

Websleuths News

VA - Fragile baby taken by mom from hospital

http://www.ktvb.com/news/local/Searc...-93591984.html

Wow; this woman used to come into my place of employment and steal things left and right. Would pick up receipts out of the parking lot, steal the items on the receipt and then return them for cash. Nothing we could do because she always had a receipt. Plus, she would get a big fan box, take the fan out, load the box up with stuff and then tape it shut; with the same type of tape used on the box originally so no one could tell. We've been working on getting her banned; guess we won't have to worry about it for a bit. Nearly every DAY she would be in stealing. I'm so glad she's away for a while but am so worried for this tiny baby. She tried to pick up a prescription for her boyfriend from our pharmacy and we told her no and she burst into tears-----needing those pills! I hope there will be an update on the baby.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/local/Searc...-93591984.html

Looks like the baby is okay and at hospital now. Wow, Sheromom, she sounds like a real piece of work and is in jail now.

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

why was baby on morphine?
    Is baby addicted to drugs because of mother?
    mother faked an RX for vicatin.
    Wow, did anyone notice granma's shaved hair do?
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Yes, I'm pretty sure narcotics as the mom was always so out of it. She was TINY during her pregnancy; nothing but bones and baby and not much baby. I'm sure the baby will have a lot of problems. She was up here staying with one of her sisters- and they always brought the 2-year-old with them while they went around stealing. I just can't imagine being a parent and living that kind of a lifestyle. But then, I'm not addicted either. I just hope the kids are placed elsewhere permanently!

OMG

the boy could be going through drug withdrawal.

I hope this poor baby is taken away from her!

MOO

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    OMG

the boy could be going through drug withdrawal.

I hope this poor baby is taken away from her!

MOO

Mel
    You know what? The hubby/boyfriend? gave and interview in front of a building shut down for meth being cooked up in it. Said she needed drugs for recent dental work. We have a VERY low crime rate here compared to the rest of the US. Why in the heckedy peg would he give an interview in front of this building........the ONLY one in town with that rep?!!!!! I'm having such a bad night..........this stupid sister that I HATE and my grand hit by a car...........so hope I'm not violating any TOS?

you know whats really sad, they dont take the babies away because they are born addicted and they really should. I see it every day. There is a lady with 6 kids and tested positive for everything under the sun but they dont do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheromom View Post
    You know what? The hubby/boyfriend? gave and interview in front of a building shut down for meth being cooked up in it. Said she needed drugs for recent dental work. We have a VERY low crime rate here compared to the rest of the US. Why in the heckedy peg would he give an interview in front of this building........the ONLY one in town with that rep?!!!!! I'm having such a bad night..........this stupid sister that I HATE and my grand hit by a car...........so hope I'm not violating any TOS?
    If she really had dental work then the Dentist would have given her a script. Maybe the Dentist knows she's an addict.

Sheromom's post reflects an addict. You may be hungry with no roof over your head and you wouldn't spend the day going through trash cans at the local drug store looking for receipts. Then on top of it take such risks as removing a fan and then putting it in another box and on and on and on.

If she is an opiate addict they'd have given her methadone at the hospital. The poor baby was probably having withdrawl thus being fragile and born to an addict mother.

It's sad all around. Just so sad. At one point in this life maybe Huse was a decent human being. Couple that with the boyfriend/hubby addicted as well that's a real tough one.

That's crazy though you can just take a baby out of the hospital AMA like that. Hoping the little one gets a good home and isn't suffering and the two year old does as well.

Sorry for the double post. This woman's Myspace reflects alot. She moved to Boise to be with her husband. Not sure that's working out. She doesn't know anyone there. Comments from people about naming the baby.

http://www.myspace.com/nicole_m_m

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Sorry for the double post. This woman's Myspace reflects alot. She moved to Boise to be with her husband. Not sure that's working out. She doesn't know anyone there. Comments from people about naming the baby.

http://www.myspace.com/nicole_m_m
    Thanks so much for that link; I didn't think to look. Her friends are set to private- sigh......wanted to look for her sister. There is no doubt in my mind that Nicole used to be a very beautiful girl.......she was very pretty. Very sad all the way around. Her sister, too, is very beautiful but I'm pretty sure she is an addict, too. They always worked together and the husband let them.

Thanks so much for that link; I didn't think to look. Her friends are set to private- sigh......wanted to look for her sister. There is no doubt in my mind that Nicole used to be a very beautiful girl.......she was very pretty. Very sad all the way around. Her sister, too, is very beautiful but I'm pretty sure she is an addict, too. They always worked together and the husband let them.
    No problem Sheromom.

It looks like the husband had been in Iraq. I wondered why they moved?

Again I'm not excusing what they did, but drugs probably have alot to do with it. I wonder if the husband is an addict? Maybe they moved away to try and get a new start?

I hope both her kids will be Blessed with a better roster then they already have.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaBrown23 View Post
    you know whats really sad, they dont take the babies away because they are born addicted and they really should. I see it every day. There is a lady with 6 kids and tested positive for everything under the sun but they dont do anything.
    Some states do take an aggressive stance on babies born addicted... they will take the baby and put them in foster care. Some even get charged: I remember a long time ago a mother in SC being arrested and facing jail time when her baby was born addicted. Last year Kentucky was trying to get a bill passed that would have made mothers face the music for having drug addicted babies... not sure what became of it, but there was huge opposition in the legislature, against it. A lot of politicians argue that to arrest a new mother for giving birth to addicted babies is an attack on women and their rights to do what they want to with their bodies.

Sad that some mothers can get away with such atrocities...
    Last edited by Elphaba; 05-15-2010 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    No problem Sheromom.

It looks like the husband had been in Iraq. I wondered why they moved?

Again I'm not excusing what they did, but drugs probably have alot to do with it. I wonder if the husband is an addict? Maybe they moved away to try and get a new start?

I hope both her kids will be Blessed with a better roster then they already have.

This is a Navy town and she is from here. He was probably stationed here, they married and then he went to Iraq. Her sister lives here, which is why they probably came back. I think ALL three of them were on drugs. But I think the addiction might have been fairly recent as the two year old appeared to be healthy and happy. I wonder if the hubby is still military. If so, they will have their own investigation.

This is a Navy town and she is from here. He was probably stationed here, they married and then he went to Iraq. Her sister lives here, which is why they probably came back. I think ALL three of them were on drugs. But I think the addiction might have been fairly recent as the two year old appeared to be healthy and happy. I wonder if the hubby is still military. If so, they will have their own investigation.
    Sheromom, his Myspace was on hers. A person had posted to him "Not a navy man anymore?" or something to that effect.

If he is they will investigate? Yikes.

Hey, maybe this would come down to does just the woman get charged or does dad go up the creek as well. Addicted or not if he went into the hospital with her. Alot of times that happens even within the addict "clique". The "My old lady is a piece of s*it junkie of a mother" while the husband/father is doing the same thing.

All I can say to avoid it all is "Don't do drugs".

If he's not still in the Navy, they will have nothing to do with it. But if a family is charged with child abuse of any sort, the Navy, too, does it's own investigation. I think that is a good thing, though; if it's NOT true, they can also be a good source of support. I haven't seen her sister in the store since this happened and she used to be in there every day.