One Thoughtful teacher...

:+:MrTT:+:

Cold Case Files
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp6s3CIV4KQ&feature=related[/ame]

This teacher never forgets his students.......NEVER!

Wow what an amazing and inspiring person he is. What a lovely thing to to do, so personal.

What an inspiration this teacher is! I had tears rolling down my face as I watched the video.

How amazing! This man has earned his place in heaven. He has brightened the lives of 2500 people through the simplest act of writing a letter. A very touching story. thank you for sharing it

Simple but not easy-- what an extraordinary effort. He is much more than a teacher, he is a nurturer. Marvelous.

Just happened on this thread. So glad I did. I needed something to bring my mood up and help me remember that there are still people out there with a child's best interest at heart.

I imagine all of us has at least one teacher who meant the world to us, who inspired, belived in , encouraged and motivated us. God Bless the teachers who care so much and make such a lasting diference in our lives and God Bless this teacher in particular.

When am I going to learn to watch videos like this without my box of tissues! This man is an angel from heaven and he has a flock of 2500! Blessings to him, forever!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back